forum

Asus EEEtop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CVCHIEZI
Hi everyone,
i'm going to buy an Asus EEEtop soon, but something bugs me: is the touchscreen fast enough to perceive touches during streams?
I mean: I'm scared it would miss some hits because of the system.
'Cause it costs 500 euros, not 3, i don't want to waste my money :x
Mismagius
Well, first of all, if you're buying a touchscreen just to play osu!, it's probably not a good idea at all unless you're a very rich person (which doesn't seem like since you said you don't want to waste your money).
Shael_old
buytablet and youll be able to play everyhtring cookiezi plays easy true story
Mismagius

Shael wrote:

buytablet and youll be able to play everyhtring cookiezi plays easy true story
buy tochscreen and u ll play like bikko aweseuum cursor and flashlight instant rlly
KRZY
Buy a life and you'll never have to visit this place again.
Shael_old
buy off cookiezi and you'll never have to play osu
Wishy
buy my shit
ziin
You will never be good enough on a touchscreen to make it worthwhile.

That being said, the best touchscreens are capacitive.

Make sure you get something that you will use for something other than just osu. Even buying a pen and tablet for just osu is sort of silly, which I'm pretty sure over half of osu's pen and tablet players did.
Hikaros
just get a tablet.
Topic Starter
CVCHIEZI
Well, I'm buying it 'cause i tried a touchscreen desktop pc once and i really really liked it, and it's really comfortable. And yes, partially because I love EBA and playing osu like that seems more fun than using the tablet (that I already had for drawing).
Waryas
You won't be able to do most streams and accuracy is going to be a bitch
Sup A Noob

JesusYamato wrote:

You won't be able to do most streams and accuracy is going to be a bitch
True story.

By Bikko.
Waryas
Bikko had a finger of steel to be able to do 180 1/4 with one finger and he's the only successful touchscreen player btw. I tried touchscreen at my friend's place and i couldn't acc at all, couldn't do 130 1/4+, Zetta tried and ragequit after 1day too.
Forget insane and high bpm and/or DT if you play touchscreen it's not possible.
Topic Starter
CVCHIEZI

JesusYamato wrote:

Bikko had a finger of steel to be able to do 180 1/4 with one finger and he's the only successful touchscreen player btw. I tried touchscreen at my friend's place and i couldn't acc at all, couldn't do 130 1/4+, Zetta tried and ragequit after 1day too.
I'm not going to throw away the tab and keyboard :P , for jumpy maps i'll use touchscreen and for streamz i'll keep using tablet+zx.
ziin
you could do it if you had an xboxhuge screen so you could fit both fingers on the screen, or used the tablet with the click disabled and just dragged your finger/stylus along and used zx.
Hikaros

JesusYamato wrote:

unless he is bikko ;D lolol
Sup A Noob
I enjoyed tormenting Bikko with streamy maps on Multi.