1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings

show more
posted

zarias wrote:

If anyone else in this forum would actually check what * maps he's doing and realize that he can do some 5* maps, then you'd get a better example of his skill. PP is nothing. Im at 1008 and i can do some 6*'s and even get A's on 5.8~* maps. I don't have a tip for him, but please pay more attention instead of staring at a number and expecting it to dictate his skill. Not everyone is bad at rhythm games.
Link some replays please, I'd like to learn from you.
posted
.
posted
lol jesus guys all i wanna know is how to improve my acc after getting stuck with dt and turning it off is obviously one of them and i know consistently playing is another but i just want actual tips on how to get better at streams and tapping well overall just my acc my aim is good but that cant make up for my shitty tapping so anyone wanna actually help? and thank you to the ones who didnt just take a giant shit on me and actually helped xD
posted

Rogue_Dragon wrote:

lol jesus guys all i wanna know is how to improve my acc after getting stuck with dt and turning it off is obviously one of them and i know consistently playing is another but i just want actual tips on how to get better at streams and tapping well overall just my acc my aim is good but that cant make up for my shitty tapping so anyone wanna actually help? and thank you to the ones who didnt just take a giant shit on me and actually helped xD
coming here was your first mistake
posted

F1r3tar wrote:

Rogue_Dragon wrote:

lol jesus guys all i wanna know is how to improve my acc after getting stuck with dt and turning it off is obviously one of them and i know consistently playing is another but i just want actual tips on how to get better at streams and tapping well overall just my acc my aim is good but that cant make up for my shitty tapping so anyone wanna actually help? and thank you to the ones who didnt just take a giant shit on me and actually helped xD
coming here was your first mistake
yeh i know xD
posted

Rogue_Dragon wrote:

lbut i just want actual tips on how to get better at streams and tapping well overall just my acc my aim is good but that cant make up for my shitty tapping so anyone wanna actually help?
Play more.
posted

KupcaH wrote:

Rogue_Dragon wrote:

lbut i just want actual tips on how to get better at streams and tapping well overall just my acc my aim is good but that cant make up for my shitty tapping so anyone wanna actually help?
Play more.
thats another im actually playing right now
posted
Read sticky threads.
There's nothing what we can tell you except that.
posted

KupcaH wrote:

Read sticky threads.
There's nothing what we can tell you except that.
elaborate on "sticky threads" please
posted

Rogue_Dragon wrote:

elaborate on "sticky threads" please
http://puu.sh/wJX9I/81dd85a2ab.png
these stuffs
oh and also, to be shameless and quoting myself

StephOsu wrote:

tbh 99% of the questions in this shithole subforum can be answered with "play more"
another 1% can be answered with "play less"
so if play more doesn't work, then play less
posted
start with slower bpm and work up from there?? just play more stream-intensive maps or something. for now you really dont need to be worrying about unbalance in skills, just keep playing :/
posted
you can't be unbalance in skills if you don't have any amirite
posted

StephOsu wrote:

you can't be unbalance in skills if you don't have any amirite
bad at game skill: 100%
good skill: 0%

unbalanced if you ask me
posted

F1r3tar wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

you can't be unbalance in skills if you don't have any amirite
bad at game skill: 100%
good skill: 0%

unbalanced if you ask me
dont be such haters >:(
posted

c-atsuit wrote:

dont be such haters >:(
i speak in general terms
posted
:>>
posted
There are streams wayyyy below 3k pp beatmaps lol.
posted

clickhead wrote:

There are streams wayyyy below 3k pp beatmaps lol.
yeah but not in 800+pp range for sure
posted

c-atsuit wrote:

dont be such haters >:(
Don't be such normies :^)

No shit poster was harmed in the process of making this thread
Please sign in to reply.