1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
Even if I liked the map a lot before, I guess it's even better after Doyak's mod. Rebubbling it now!
posted
00:26:970 (8,1) -

the difference in your 2nd and 3rd combo colors is rly rly small. its almost unrankably the same color. I would change this.
posted

Bakari wrote:

Too bad I can't place a lovely heart on it!
I got you covered, but before that....

It would be cool to silence all those unused 3/4 slider tails on top diff
+

Xexxar wrote:

the difference in your 2nd and 3rd combo colors is rly rly small. its almost unrankably the same color. I would change this.
[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,128,255
Combo2 : 167,167,167
Combo3 : 255,51,51
Combo4 : 140,0,0
Combo5 : 255,255,0
Combo6 : 255,128,0
Combo7 : 0,0,128
posted

Xexxar wrote:

Just change combo color 2 into a brighter red color with a different scale of blue and green on the RGB scale:

Currently combo 2 and 3 both have the same amount of G and B which only makes them different by luminosity and that makes them look a lot like each other which explains his ^ concern. My advice would be using different color along with the dark red color or using contrasting tones of red;

A brighter pinkish contrasting with a darker brown oriented red should be enough contrast. (suggestion)
In case you liked it here's the code:
Combo3 : 255,0,70
Combo4 : 157,0,0
Played the map and it's really fun, really liked the visual contrast of each section and how combo colors showed that. Best of luck finding tier 2 :)
posted

Net0 wrote:

Played the map and it's really fun, really liked the visual contrast of each section and how combo colors showed that. Best of luck finding tier 2 :)
Thanks a lot for kind words

Changes were made: now all extended sliders' ends in final diff are silenced and red combo colors are more distinct from each other
posted
alright then
posted
поздравляю!
posted
что
posted
Ого
posted
красава
posted
Your mapping is very unique and while it still feels like a typical first ranked mapset it has the potential to become really great in the future! Congratz :)
posted
might want to change the BG, becuz i can see those pixel on this one >:(
posted

[-Chocola-] wrote:

might want to change the BG, becuz i can see those pixel on this one >:(
or maybe you could check the thread as it has already been addressed

congrats, though, this thing is awesome