1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
posted

Wiki | Livestream

Welcome to the osu!mania 4K World Cup 2017 Discussion Thread.
Here you can discuss everything related to the biggest country-based osu!mania 4K tournament.
posted
Prepare your #blamejuan's ;)
Also HYPE!
posted
Favourite time of the year

Time to #blamejuan
posted
ooo
posted

. . | | o
-+-+-|---.| ,---.,-.-.,---. .. .,---.,---.
-+-+-| || ,---|| | ||---' || |,---|| |
` ` `---'`---'`---^` ' '`---' |`---'`---^` '
`---'
HYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
posted
owo)b
posted
Can't wait for it!
posted
Quick question, does the visual mods give some sort of score bonus or is it just there for the convenience of players who uses them?
posted

NightNarumi wrote:

Quick question, does the visual mods give some sort of score bonus or is it just there for the convenience of players who uses them?

Mods dont give bonuses in Mania Score v2
posted

WalterToro wrote:

NightNarumi wrote:

Mods dont give bonuses in Mania Score v2

Thaaanks
posted
I created an alt a while back and apologized. They thanked me for being honest but said I had no second chances. Would this be considered a violation of osu!'s rules? (In regards to the cup of course) :?
posted
In 2017 came great players, I really want to see the matches of this championship
posted

ImKengy wrote:

I created an alt a while back and apologized. They thanked me for being honest but said I had no second chances. Would this be considered a violation of osu!'s rules? (In regards to the cup of course) :?

"To be successfully accepted on the list, you have to ensure that you did not violate the osu! community rules within the last 12 months."
posted
who's juan
posted

geometrydash wrote:

who's juan

same
posted

Raveille wrote:

geometrydash wrote:

who's juan

same

same
posted

geometrydash wrote:

who's juan

Only thing you need to know, is that you need to blame that guy.
posted
Really hyped.
Few stands a chance but we will see real competition !
posted
since it's going to be used, what is scoreV2 in mania currently like? Can I find a documentation of it's current mathematics (score calculation ect) anywhere?
posted
hype!!