forum

Level 11! (and 5 As and 1 SS followed by 1 S)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sallygwizz38
I hit level 6!
Leval 1 (X)
Level 2 (X)
Level 3 (X)
Level 4 (X)
Level 5, 6 (X)
Level 7, 8, 9 (X)
Level 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 9 ()
maal
wat
Hooves_old
I think he's talking about how he reached level 6.
Sander-Don
grats :3
MarKKaM
If you'll try better, you can achieve level 10 (!!!)
Waryas
Astounding.
VelperK
ok
Backfire
Let us all refer to viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61449

I believe in you sally. We all believe in you.
Bakario
._.
Sander-Don

Backfire wrote:

We all believe in you.
No?
Leader
what
Ikillforpies
cool bro
dNextGen
brool story co
Hikaros

SPOILER

Backfire wrote:

your sense of humour is really weird but this time i LOL'D! hahahahaha!

@sallygwizz38

i hope, that one day, i will be able to play at 1/9000 of your skill even if i have to give up the so called "life" >:
Neruell
delete thread?

aka request close :/

or switch here ( http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewforum.php?f=52 )
Raging Bull
Cool. Just few more levels and you will beat Cookiezi!
Darksonic
OH MY GOD CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

Not really.
Mismagius
It took me 4 months to reach level 6. What do you use? Mouse or tablet? :o
KRZY
You cold-blooded people do not appreciate the magnitude of this achievement. It may be a laughingstock-scale performance for all you guys, but have you ever imagined the endless hours of practice this user might have put into osu to reach level 6? Hell, he/she may have even skipped his/her favorite mac & cheese dinner to reach this level.

I congratulate you with all my heart, and wish you can reach your ultimate goal. Fight on!
dNextGen

KRZY wrote:

You cold-blooded people do not appreciate the magnitude of this achievement. It may be a laughingstock-scale performance for all you guys, but have you ever imagined the endless hours of practice this user might have put into osu to reach level 6? Hell, he/she may have even skipped his/her favorite mac & cheese dinner to reach this level.

I congratulate you with all my heart, and wish you can reach your ultimate goal. Fight on!
ಠ_ಠ
eldnl

KRZY wrote:

Agree, my hardest level was 6.
Ikillforpies

KRZY wrote:

I am very sorry..
Now its your time to get over to OVER 9000 GOGOGOGO
Keep on fight buddy :D
Backfire

KRZY wrote:

See, me and KRZY have the same attitude. You assholes just can't realize how god damn bad ass sally is.
Sander-Don
...whatever you say.
Mara

SPOILER

"HMM, MAYBE I SHOULD GO TO SHOWER FIRST BEFORE TAKING PICTURES OF MYSELF"
dNextGen
pinokiooo
mochi
what's going on?
Mara

dNextGen wrote:

pinokiooo
Well I don't know about ya pal, but I'm pretty proud of that.
Sup A Noob
Um...

...Ok
Hikaros
Anchobee

dNextGen wrote:

KRZY wrote:

ಠ_ಠ
SapphireGhost
Small steps is the best way to go, sir. You're taking the right approach to become a true rhythm master.

That being said, locked and wastelanded.
Shohei Ohtani
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/142860

Also, I'm really hoping this thread doesn't exist because I said "Every post you've made is in [Ban Appealing]"
Enna Alouette

CDFA wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/142860

Also, I'm really hoping this thread doesn't exist because I said "Every post you've made is in [Ban Appealing]"
lol CDFA you so right and YAY you passed my all scores your my new hero ;~; can i be your fan?
Topic Starter
sallygwizz38
Level 7!
those
Was this by any chance an Index reference?
Enna Alouette

those wrote:

Was this by any chance an Index reference?
Those you make me rolf now because to him it is xD
just act like you care haha~
EpicFailure
I was thinking the same when I first saw this thread as "Level 6". Lulz.
OnosakiHito

sallygwizz38 wrote:

Level 7!

Omg
Backfire
Yay! Go sally!
Firo Prochainezo
Clapping.
Waryas
8 is next!
Corin

Backfire wrote:

Let's not: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=61469
Hikaros
roflmao lvl 7! : D
hinamizawan
Cookiezi and Rucker better watch out
Sup A Noob
Um...

...Okay
Backfire

Corin wrote:

Backfire wrote:

Let's not: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=61469
Copyright. Infringement.
Backfire
Oh em gee. Level 8!1!!1!!²1"2"22"2"1"111"11!!!!
Mismagius
holy fucking god

YOU'RE ALMOST REACHING ME *runs*
MMzz
I don't know how to count.
show more