1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
Not 2 years, just 83 hours.
posted

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Your account is in an inactive state for whatever reason. All your stats, plays, pp, and rank are still there, you just need to submit a couple of ranked plays and everything will come back
This guy knows
posted

HK_ wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Your account is in an inactive state for whatever reason. All your stats, plays, pp, and rank are still there, you just need to submit a couple of ranked plays and everything will come back
This guy knows
posted
play more
posted

vinnicci wrote:

Not 2 years, just 83 hours.
posted
Many players dream of starting over, doing bad stuffs, and you got for free. Why are you complaining?
posted

abraker wrote:

Many players dream of starting over, doing bad stuffs, and you got for free. Why are you complaining?
i resisted myself to create a new account just to see how far i can go tbh
posted

StephOsu wrote:

i resisted myself to create a new account just to see how far i can go tbh
Play on ripple. Got a tablet account over there, it's so ez to get pp lol
posted

Nattsun wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

i resisted myself to create a new account just to see how far i can go tbh
Play on ripple. Got a tablet account over there, it's so ez to get pp lol
lazy to switch between ripple and here because it sounds like effort
posted
woah, i want to drop 6 mil

sign me the fuck up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀
posted

F1r3tar wrote:

woah, i want to drop 6 mil

sign me the fuck up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀

HK_ wrote:

This guy knows
Please sign in to reply.