forum

How close are you with the rest of osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Reunilu
I'm just wondering, from a scale from "Everybody hates me and I hate them(1)" to "Osu! is like that family never had!(5)", how close are you to the other osu! players?

I would give myself a 5 (Osu! is like the family I never had!) because my family hates me (specifically my mom and my sister, But my dad is really caring) and I just get ignored by my friends, so I treat everyone on osu! with respect!
Xanine
I would say 2 because I hardly talk to anyone here but I don't hate anyone either (and as far as I can tell no one hates me).
IppE
5 with ragelewa, 1 with everyone else.
TBTE
5 Because I troll. Hard.
Mismagius
1 with most people, 3 with some mappers/#pt people and 5 with my friends
dNextGen
4,8 for everyone
GladiOol
I love everybody, except not everybody loves me.

Also TBTE, you're not a troll. You just have a very low IQ \:D/
I dide strike /strike because I'm under forum moderation <3 HI DERREK I LOVE YOU BRO
Ekaru

GladiOol wrote:

This, pretty much. <3

I like pretty much everybody but a couple guys that I automatically /ignore whenever I see them in chat. :D I think I've managed to piss quite a few people off though, with my extraordinary laziness and the fact that I can be nice one second and a complete jackass the other second.
hinamizawan
4 for cool people and 2 for any br in #pt
mekadon_old
I'd give myself a 5.

To be honest, osu! is one of the best communities out there in the gaming world, where getting HLs are a common and such.

The community here is quite nice, minus a bunch of goons if you know who I mean.

Friends here are somehow better than my irl friends, because they usually treat me like an alien because of me playing wierd rhythm games and spend on a tablet and gaming gear where as the others go spend shittons of money buying excessive handbags, shoes, and more they don't actually need and will be using for few weeks.

Good thing I don't know the true selves of people here irl 8D

Maybe what Gladi said as well
xsrsbsns

Ekaru wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

This, pretty much. <3
^. well okay there's like one exception but w/e
Backfire

Ekaru wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

This, pretty much. <3

I like pretty much everybody but a couple guys that I automatically /ignore whenever I see them in chat. :D I think I've managed to piss quite a few people off though, with my extraordinary laziness and the fact that I can be nice one second and a complete jackass the other second.
We must be twins.
Yuzeyun

dNextGen wrote:

4,8 for everyone
Mikey
5 thousand for TBTE
Agnes
I'd give it a 5 personally for #modhelp.

For my two years of hanging around osu!, I think of #modhelp to be my secondary home. They're just like family to me and I love them as such. They really made my osu! experience comfortable. ...And as for everything else, I'd guess I give it a 2 or 3.

EDIT: 5 for all of my besties outside of #modhelp, too. I didn't forget you guys.
SYSEN
it's. . .
err. . .
i think . . .
1.5 for me
since i almost never chat with someone in Osu!
Waryas
i love everyone and everyone hates me :(
Shohei Ohtani
4 for some people, 1 for others.

I know people on the game who are cool, and that I'm really good friends with. I love them, but they don't compare to the people in my life >w<~.

and then there's the egotistic people who I respect as people but they're complete assholes. I'm not gonna go "deyre dum", because a good amount of them are actually fairly smart and intelligent, they just know it and strut it.

and no, I can't give an overall rating. Literally the time of day will change how much I like the game, based on the people that are on. There's about 5 different #modHelps that happen throughout the day, each with their own personality, their own friendships, their own ideas, and their own (dis)liking of me and others.
mtmcl
I'd say I have an intimate relationship with the entire osu community, so that's a 5.

Maybe slightly less with the rest of the BAT at times.

EDIT: Maybe a 3 or 4 with Gladi. His sig makes me swat my screen, so I'll stay away from him.
Hooves_old
3 - I'm still anonymous to everyone.
show more