osu! water and osu! pill are a PRAUD

posted
Total Posts
14
Topic Starter
Rwyta
Heed my warning, because what you're consuming right now is a hazard to your survivability. During the past recent days, roshan and abraker are secretly cooperating together and I've been disguising as one of the workers in OSU! Water Inc. and osu!pill Corp. with the alias Bob and what I've found was really shocking. The ingredients they are using consist of artificial radiating substances that can cause long term severe damage when exposed, the effects are listed blow:

  1. Hair loss
  2. Unhealthy obsession
  3. Internal bleeding
  4. Inability to communicate
  5. Gender bending
  6. Growing feathers
  7. Duplicating limbs
  8. Flesh melting
  9. Spider eyes


And if you don't believe me, I have pieces of evidence leading to my case:


abraker's detailed plan of ruling the world - https://puu.sh/wFajo/93a6bf0e21.mp3
abraker

Allmynamestaken wrote:

The ingredients they are using consist of artificial radiating substances that can cause long term severe damage when exposed, the effects are listed blow:

Hair loss
Unhealthy obsession
Internal bleeding
Inability to communicate
Gender bending
Growing feathers
Duplicating limbs
Flesh melting
Spider eyes
All listed in the fine text below the advertisement. Still have sales.

Allmynamestaken wrote:

As a lead memeber of the Royal OT!Science Society, we don't have restrictions others have in regards to ownership of such equipment

Allmynamestaken wrote:

abraker's detailed plan of ruling the world - https://puu.sh/wFajo/93a6bf0e21.mp3
For this, we can sue for unwarranted spying. See in court in two weeks, the week right after the OSU! Water Inc. (c) (R) all rights reserved case.
KupcaH
I want Spider eyes, thank
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Allmynamestaken wrote:

The ingredients they are using consist of artificial radiating substances that can cause long term severe damage when exposed, the effects are listed blow:

Hair loss
Unhealthy obsession
Internal bleeding
Inability to communicate
Gender bending
Growing feathers
Duplicating limbs
Flesh melting
Spider eyes
All listed in the fine text below the advertisement. Still have sales.

The osu!pill may give you the following side effects:
OCD, someunreadablestuffhere, ADHD, Osu!ritis, Shock, Carpal Tunnels, Headaches, Social Withdrawal, Coma


Clearly it does not say Flesh melting, Spider Eyes, Gender Bending...etc etc

Allmynamestaken wrote:

As a lead memeber of the Royal OT!Science Society, we don't have restrictions others have in regards to ownership of such equipment[/quote]

Yes but we are only allowed to use them for royal experimental purposes and not for personal businesses
No, your business is not a royal experiment. It was never submitted, nor accepted
roshan117
osu wadr wud never do dayt
Topic Starter
Rwyta

abraker wrote:

For this, we can sue for unwarranted spying. See in court in two weeks, the week right after the OSU! Water Inc. (c) (R) all rights reserved case.
It's not if I'm a detective and I was sent by the authority.
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

The osu!pill may give you the following side effects:
OCD, someunreadablestuffhere, ADHD, Osu!ritis, Shock, Carpal Tunnels, Headaches, Social Withdrawal, Coma

Clearly it does not say Flesh melting, Spider Eyes, Gender Bending...etc etc
Keyword "may". This allows it to be open for further symptoms.

Blitzfrog wrote:

Yes but we are only allowed to use them for royal experimental purposes and not for personal businesses
No, your business is not a royal experiment. It was never submitted, nor accepted
Actually it is royal experiment #45. You never saw it submitted and excepted because there is no way I would share the results of what I knew is going to be a successful and OT!ble prize experiment with you

Allmynamestaken wrote:

It's not if I'm a detective and I was sent by the authority.
Show permit.
Tilt on English
are you fucking kidding me


I just bought a crate.
KupcaH
Lhahein

Tilt on English wrote:

are you fucking kidding me


I just bought a crate.
yo can i have some pills i need it
im actually a cop
Blitzfrog
BUY MORE
Serraionga
And play more.
KupcaH

KupcaH wrote:

abraker
and he still does it
Please sign in to reply.

New reply