forum

The Mania FOREVER CLOSED Beautiful Modding Queue (NM|M4M|GD)

posted
Total Posts
173
show more
Topic Starter
Salty Mermaid

Carol wrote:

hi~

NM
Artist -Title: Takamiya Nasuno (CV:Narumi Kyoko) - MeniMeni ManiMani (TV Version)
Length: 0:30 (0:29 drain)
Keys: 4K
Difficulty you want me to mod: Easy, Normal
Star priority (why? Just because it interests me): 10
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/620076

thanks! :D
Aaaah, I like that song. Unfortunately, missing something, read the rules again please. Denied for now. You can still edit your post. Accepted, boi.

BrokenGale wrote:

]NM
Artist -Title: John Phillip Sousa, US Marine Corp Band - The Stars and Stripes Forever
Length: 4:30 (3:30 Drain)
Keys: 4k
Difficulty you want me to mod: Liberty [MX]
Star priority (why? Just because it interests me): =4
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/640091


Also Homura best girl.
It seems like you still haven't read all my rules. Anyway you are in the mania ban box. If you want to get unbanned from requesting mania mod in this queue, pm me. Still denied.

OlliePopN wrote:

henlo there, is a mania request

NM
Artist - Title: SENTIVE - might flow
Length: 1:37
Keys: 4
Difficulty: both if possible, but if u only want one, musikus diff please
Star Priority (why? just because it interests me): +2
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/641499

thoughts: idk who she is but her glasses r cute

Cute af. Accepted
angki
Hello~

NM (osu!mania)

Artist -Title: saradisk - 176 - ikazuchi_B
Length: 0:43
Keys: 4K
Difficulty you want me to mod: anything
Star priority : 15 :'(
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/635297

thanks :*
Syadow-
Ay ay
NM (mania)
Artist -Title: tamura yukari - endless story
Length: 1:27
Keys: 4 5 6
Difficulty you want me to mod: all if possible xD just mod 4/5/6 k
Star priority (why? Just because it interests me): 24
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/626290
Sankyuu
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NM
Artist -Title: Thaehan - Final Boss
Length: 1:50
Keys: 4
Difficulty you want me to mod: Any
Star priority (why? Just because it interests me): 7
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/622417
Topic Starter
Salty Mermaid

angki wrote:

Hello~

NM (osu!mania)

Artist -Title: saradisk - 176 - ikazuchi_B
Length: 0:43
Keys: 4K
Difficulty you want me to mod: anything
Star priority : 15 :'(
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/635297

thanks :*

Syadow- wrote:

Ay ay
NM (mania)
Artist -Title: tamura yukari - endless story
Length: 1:27
Keys: 4 5 6
Difficulty you want me to mod: all if possible xD just mod 4/5/6 k
Star priority (why? Just because it interests me): 24
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/626290
Sankyuu

[B A D] wrote:

NM
Artist -Title: Thaehan - Final Boss
Length: 1:50
Keys: 4
Difficulty you want me to mod: Any
Star priority (why? Just because it interests me): 7
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/622417
Woah guys! I only have two nm slot. I gave the priority to Carol, since he was the first to post. All denied unless you ask for m4m. Then again, only two would be accepted.
Chibitania
Hiya

NM (maina)
Artist -Title: cosMo@Bousou-P - Sadistic.Music Factory
Length: 2:20
Keys: 4
Difficulty you want me to mod: Anything
Star priority (why? Just because it interests me): I just uploaded this 20 minutes ago
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1366162

Thank you maybe you'll be the first modder
Topic Starter
Salty Mermaid

Chibitania wrote:

Hiya

NM (maina)
Artist -Title: cosMo@Bousou-P - Sadistic.Music Factory
Length: 2:20
Keys: 4
Difficulty you want me to mod: Anything
Star priority (why? Just because it interests me): I just uploaded this 20 minutes ago
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1366162

Thank you maybe you'll be the first modder
Sorry I forgot to edit the queue, nm request for mania is closed (even if it is mentioned in my last post). Denied.

You can always edit your post for an m4m instead or just wait for the nm to be open again, then post again. Also, it's missing one important thing in your post, read the rules.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

_Stronger_ wrote:

Woah guys! I only have two nm slot. I gave the priority to Carol, since he was the first to post. All denied unless you ask for m4m. Then again, only two would be accepted.
Well then I'll do M4M :)

Btw, Homura Akemi is my fav character in Puella magi madoka magica >w<)b
Edit: I'm going to mod Heaven Rd. 3
Topic Starter
Salty Mermaid

[B A D] wrote:

_Stronger_ wrote:

Woah guys! I only have two nm slot. I gave the priority to Carol, since he was the first to post. All denied unless you ask for m4m. Then again, only two would be accepted.
Well then I'll do M4M :)

Btw, Homura Akemi is my fav character in Puella magi madoka magica >w<)b
Ok sure, just tell me which beatmap you'll mod. Accepted
Mizuki Yuu
GD
Artist - Title: Yuuki - Yugami Nai Sutorei=Ran
Length: 4:00
Keys: 4K
Difficulty: Maybe 4K IN
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/133566


About the three quality, here: long black hair, cold beauty and her purple eyes.
Umo-
yo
Omg finally a queue where I can request 5k
GD
Artist - Title: paraoka feat. haru*nya
Length: 1:10
Keys: 5
Difficulty: MX or HD (or both if you want)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/644295
http://i.imgur.com/cshZK1X.jpg
shes cute, funny, best char of sis puella magi
'3')/
thanks
Topic Starter
Salty Mermaid

KanpanRin wrote:

GD
Artist - Title: Yuuki - Yugami Nai Sutorei=Ran
Length: 4:00
Keys: 4K
Difficulty: Maybe 4K IN
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/133566


About the three quality, here: long black hair, cold beauty and her purple eyes.

Umo- wrote:

yo
Omg finally a queue where I can request 5k
GD
Artist - Title: paraoka feat. haru*nya
Length: 1:10
Keys: 5
Difficulty: MX or HD (or both if you want)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/644295
http://i.imgur.com/cshZK1X.jpg
shes cute, funny, best char of sis puella magi
'3')/
thanks
I feel more inspired by the second gd request. Umo- Accepted
Dapuluous
To : xXShockWaveXx
Artist - Title: Kola Kid - press start
Length: 00:39
AR: 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 9.4
Difficulty you want me to mod: All diff if possible
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1373554

NM
Because I didn't see m4m option. So i choose NM :/

Idk but I think i will insert Kyoko Sakura Chibi ver here >.<)/

Topic Starter
Salty Mermaid

Skycreeper- wrote:

To : xXShockWaveXx
Artist - Title: Kola Kid - press start
Length: 00:39
AR: 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 9.4
Difficulty you want me to mod: All diff if possible
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1373554

NM
Because I didn't see m4m option. So i choose NM :/

Idk but I think i will insert Kyoko Sakura Chibi ver here >.<)/

It's no use to request a mod from Shock, right now, he is closed.


Me, I'll only open 1 slot of each mod type, because I feel a bit lazy. Don't expect the mod to be done the day I've accepted your request.

And for the standard part, well, Kitten doesn't seem really active lately, so don't bother request mods from him.

  • MANIA
  1. NM OPEN (1/2)
  2. M4M OPEN (1/2)
  3. GD OPEN (1/1)
  • CTB CLOSED FOR NOW
  1. NM (2/3)
  • STD he is not taking request for now
  1. NM CLOSED (0/1)
  2. GD OPEN (1/1)
Nysrogh
NM
Artist -Title: Jonas Blue Mama ft. William Singe
Length: 1:22
Keys: 4k - 7k
Difficulty you want me to mod: Hmm idk if u mod 7K, if u mod 7K the 7K diffs if u not then the 4K diffs? Achans diff need more help and the normal
Star priority (why? Just because it interests me): 1-4.3
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/639660
Thanks u in advance
Topic Starter
Salty Mermaid

Nysrogh wrote:

NM
Artist -Title: Jonas Blue Mama ft. William Singe
Length: 1:22
Keys: 4k - 7k
Difficulty you want me to mod: Hmm idk if u mod 7K, if u mod 7K the 7K diffs if u not then the 4K diffs? Achans diff need more help and the normal
Star priority (why? Just because it interests me): 1-4.3
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/639660
Thanks u in advance
Sorry boi. Missing something. Denied until you add you know what.
Insp1r3
NM
Artist: Imperial Circus Dead Decadence
Title: Chinura Reta Miniku Ren ni Fukeru Houmura
Length: 8:00
Keys: 4K
Difficulty you want me to mod: Itami
Star Priority: ?
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/645871

Thanks a lot!

idk how to add images lol
Topic Starter
Salty Mermaid

Insp1r3 wrote:

NM
Artist: Imperial Circus Dead Decadence
Title: Chinura Reta Miniku Ren ni Fukeru Houmura
Length: 8:00
Keys: 4K
Difficulty you want me to mod: Itami
Star Priority: ?
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/645871

Thanks a lot!

idk how to add images lol
Why

no one

read

all

the rules..........

Rejected (not only because of the image)
Insp1r3

_Stronger_ wrote:

Insp1r3 wrote:

NM
Artist: Imperial Circus Dead Decadence
Title: Chinura Reta Miniku Ren ni Fukeru Houmura
Length: 8:00
Keys: 4K
Difficulty you want me to mod: Itami
Star Priority: ?
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/645871

Thanks a lot!

idk how to add images lol
Why

no one

read

all

the rules..........

Rejected (not only because of the image)
I read the rules, I don't know what songs you like ffs
Topic Starter
Salty Mermaid
oh yeah? so what about the difficulty of your beatmap??? R e j e c t e d
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply