That makes;

me
laport
Nharox
FisHie
???
Someone gift it to me and I'm in :D
Azure_Kite
I really like the 44 gallon drums that are clearly filled with cement, as well as the cinderblocks that are literally glued to the roadside.
Gabi

LunaticMara wrote:

I think we can count FisHie in as well.

That makes;

me
laport
Nharox
FisHie
???
I could probably join in on that
laport

Remco32 wrote:

It's good to see that they improved the game over the last time I played the beta. But it still isn't just enough to convince me to buy it. I'll probably get it in a sale, or in a weak moment because of Valve
pre-purchase = sale

Gabi wrote:

LunaticMara wrote:

I think we can count FisHie in as well.

That makes;

me
laport
Nharox
FisHie
???
I could probably not join in on that, unless I bake a special swedish cake for them that sends them into swedish space
fix'd
Drakari_old
I was considering this when I heard that there was a TF2 bonus item for pre-purchasing it, but it's just a skin so I probably won't. Nothing wrong with Counter-Strike, but I don't need another shooter in the near future.
Gabi
fuck you guys i ain't baking no cake
laport

translation of Gabi's avatar wrote:

fuck you guys i ain't baking no cake
oh come on,

please?
Mara
Please, make some.

I'll give you my AWP.
Gabi
my avatars words are final.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Sorry I don't know Japanese. Now, back to that cake.
laport
can't wait for that cake that is (a) sweet dish
Gabi
Fuck this shit (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mara
Now let's return to CS:GO.

I have been working on arms race (gungame fyi) map. This is still really early material, but k

yeahyeahyeahhh
I just want Zombie mod and War3 mod to come out.
laport
All I want is camp in the garage @ cs_militia while eating swedish cake from Gabi
Remco32
I bought it too. I'm a weak person.
hinamizawan
CS, at least in Southern Europe, is so full of cheaters and butthurt 12 year olds, such a normalfag and pseudo gamers' game.
friendok58

makkura wrote:

CS, at least in Southern Europe, is so full of cheaters and butthurt 12 year olds, such a normalfag and pseudo gamers' game.
you sound butthurt
Magicphoenix
terrorist outfit on office too fkin' cool
laport
I hope for a lot more maps soon
Alex311360
Anyone hear that when you preorder it, you get the AWPer's hand for TF2, a AWP in TF2?
The geniune version is worth...um..
*quick check to tf2spreadsheet*
tradeable ~ 8/21
I'm guessing keys? Whatever. It's a promo weapon, big woop. If you've been wanting it + the game, keep it. Later however, prices might rise so sell it :3
laport

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

Anyone hear that when you preorder it, you get the AWPer's hand for TF2, a AWP in TF2?
tradeable ~ 8/21
I'm guessing keys? Whatever. It's a promo weapon, big woop. If you've been wanting it + the game, keep it. Later however, prices might rise so sell it :3
I have no idea what you are talking about, keys?, but I'm pretty sure it's not about the actual game everyone else is talking about here,
COUNTER-STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSE and not TF2.

fun tip for you and only you: type "/bb !faq capin" next time you are online in osu! and don't forget to press enter
Topic Starter
Copter-kun

laport wrote:

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

tradeable ~ 8/21
I have no idea what you are talking about, keys?, but I'm pretty sure it's not about the actual game everyone else is talking about here,

fun tip for you and only you: type "/bb !faq capin" next time you are online in osu! and don't forget to press enter
Actually, quite a lot of steam games are bought with tf2 keys.
Remco32
Apparently the game is called Global Offensive and I've been reading it wrong for the past few months.
Well, the game got released, but did anything change?
Dafydd
The CD-Case is a long flat carton.
yeahyeahyeahhh

laport wrote:

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

tradeable ~ 8/21

wow who stuck something up your ass?
Icyteru

LunaticMara wrote:

Now let's return to CS:GO.

I have been working on arms race (gungame fyi) map. This is still really early material, but k

Looks familiar...this was one of the original gungame maps in cs 1.6, forgot the name though. Like paintball or something, anyway that was my favourite map
Mara
Does that mean I am superior design man? Never heard of this map.

also new version

Alex311360
if someone is very nice
please gift it to me ;^;

i neeed it

i'll give my squad surplus, and a vintage I'm getting soon. don't know yet
Alex311360
OK, mysteriously I got gifted 2 Community Beta things. If it's giftable, I'll give you voucher for squad surplus, vintage, AND the beta
Mara
How is this related with CS:GO?
Alex311360
[H]
the items I just said
[W]
Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I'm relating to it by wanting to trade it.
Remco32

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

if someone is very nice
please gift it to me ;^;

i neeed it
This is not how the world works...
And you don't need it, it's a videogame.
Ask your mum for $15
laport

Remco32 wrote:

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

if someone is very nice
please gift it to me ;^;

i neeed it
This is not how the world works...
And you don't need it, it's a videogame.
Ask your mum for $15
I think it will take just a few more double posts and he will surely find someone who will give him what he wants.

ot: I have solved my Pak01_000.vpk error I've had when loading certain maps upon connecting to random servers by deleting the game and redownloading/reïnstalling it, in case anyone is having this problem (many are) this method seems to be working

I could have also deleted only this file in the game directory and afterwards verify the game files, this can actually save a lot of time if your connection is slow, but I just wanted to be sure because I was rockin' the beta upgraded to final, and now I'm using the freshly downloaded final.
Alex311360
Never mind. I got it on the PS3. Dad decided to give me a extra allowance of 15 bucks, so I used that to get it on the PS3.
Woot woot, add me if you want to play

PSN: SuperAlex311
Mara
So we are ready for ESL 5on5 ladder; so far we have

LunaticMara
FisHie(?)
laport
Gabi

Who will be our 5th player? Who wants to kick ass?
Nharox
I'd like to join but I'm not a tryhard and probably not good enough for ESL. :?

We could still play some games together though.
Natteke
Buy me the game and I will join
DoJu
The only 2 complaints i have about the game, is the terrorists voices in the Dust maps ( i think) sounds kinda bad :/

Also, they left out the "Get in position and wait for my go" voice command, that made me sad. Although they replaced it with some cheer commands, like in TF2, so that makes up for it a little :P
Azure_Kite

My University companions found a great deal of humour replacing the main menu theme with this.
show more