Accelerator-kun

KinomiCandy wrote:

First... how?
Second... what's your steam skin?
KinomiCandy

Accelerator-kun wrote:

First... how?
SPOILER
I'm helping Valve by translating video games like Dota 2, CSS etc. and Steam at the translation server.
I obviously need to get the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta if I have to translate that game too
into my own language, which is Norwegian.
SPOILER
Minimal Steam UI by TTK-Bandit.
Layne_old_1
~
Rukario
I got in the beta yesterday and gave my gift to dkun. fuck yeah.
Natteke
omfg I want it too :(

KinomiCandy wrote:

I'm helping Valve by translating video games like Dota 2, CSS etc. and Steam at the translation server.
I obviously need to get the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta if I have to translate that game too
So, I've sent my application as a translator. Will I get the key if it's successful? Or it's limited?

doMahng wrote:

I've been playing CS 1.6 competitively for a while now and I'm wondering if any of you guys still play 1.6 and scrim too.
I play mixes on http://www.gather-network.eu/ (profile) and occasional mixes with friends
foulcoon

KinomiCandy wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

First... how?
SPOILER
SPOILER
Minimal Steam UI by TTK-Bandit.
guns are a universal language

as is dota :D
Azure_Kite
Saving Valve some time here.

Remco32
I still have an invite left. I want to trade it against something. Torchlight 2 would be really cool, but any offer would be appreciated.
laport
Bought this, it's cheap and should be good
Nharox
Is anyone going to play tomorrow? I bought it because of Valve. Maybe we can get a group of 5 together. :)
Mara
Let me join in that group.
laport

LunaticMara wrote:

Let me join in that group.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Can you guys move to NA then? TY ^_^
Mara
Nope. ^_^
Remco32
It's good to see that they improved the game over the last time I played the beta. But it still isn't just enough to convince me to buy it. I'll probably get it in a sale, or in a weak moment because of Valve
Mara
I think we can count FisHie in as well.

That makes;

me
laport
Nharox
FisHie
???
Remco32

LunaticMara wrote:

That makes;

me
laport
Nharox
FisHie
???
Someone gift it to me and I'm in :D
Azure_Kite
I really like the 44 gallon drums that are clearly filled with cement, as well as the cinderblocks that are literally glued to the roadside.
Gabi

LunaticMara wrote:

That makes;

me
laport
Nharox
FisHie
???
I could probably join in on that
laport

Remco32 wrote:

It's good to see that they improved the game over the last time I played the beta. But it still isn't just enough to convince me to buy it. I'll probably get it in a sale, or in a weak moment because of Valve
pre-purchase = sale

Gabi wrote:

LunaticMara wrote:

That makes;

me
laport
Nharox
FisHie
???
I could probably not join in on that, unless I bake a special swedish cake for them that sends them into swedish space
fix'd
Drakari_old
I was considering this when I heard that there was a TF2 bonus item for pre-purchasing it, but it's just a skin so I probably won't. Nothing wrong with Counter-Strike, but I don't need another shooter in the near future.
Gabi
fuck you guys i ain't baking no cake
laport

translation of Gabi's avatar wrote:

fuck you guys i ain't baking no cake
oh come on,

please?
Mara
Please, make some.

I'll give you my AWP.
Gabi
my avatars words are final.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Sorry I don't know Japanese. Now, back to that cake.
laport
can't wait for that cake that is (a) sweet dish
Gabi
Fuck this shit (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mara
Now let's return to CS:GO.

I have been working on arms race (gungame fyi) map. This is still really early material, but k

yeahyeahyeahhh
I just want Zombie mod and War3 mod to come out.
laport
All I want is camp in the garage @ cs_militia while eating swedish cake from Gabi
Remco32
I bought it too. I'm a weak person.
hinamizawan
CS, at least in Southern Europe, is so full of cheaters and butthurt 12 year olds, such a normalfag and pseudo gamers' game.
friendok58

makkura wrote:

CS, at least in Southern Europe, is so full of cheaters and butthurt 12 year olds, such a normalfag and pseudo gamers' game.
you sound butthurt
Magicphoenix
terrorist outfit on office too fkin' cool
laport
I hope for a lot more maps soon
Alex311360
Anyone hear that when you preorder it, you get the AWPer's hand for TF2, a AWP in TF2?
The geniune version is worth...um..
*quick check to tf2spreadsheet*
tradeable ~ 8/21
I'm guessing keys? Whatever. It's a promo weapon, big woop. If you've been wanting it + the game, keep it. Later however, prices might rise so sell it :3
laport

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

Anyone hear that when you preorder it, you get the AWPer's hand for TF2, a AWP in TF2?
The geniune version is worth...um..
*quick check to tf2spreadsheet*
tradeable ~ 8/21
I'm guessing keys? Whatever. It's a promo weapon, big woop. If you've been wanting it + the game, keep it. Later however, prices might rise so sell it :3
I have no idea what you are talking about, keys?, but I'm pretty sure it's not about the actual game everyone else is talking about here,
COUNTER-STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSE and not TF2.

fun tip for you and only you: type "/bb !faq capin" next time you are online in osu! and don't forget to press enter
show more