forum

[HD] NEON (std)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arctic

This is a re-mastered version of my old skin. with entirely new designs mixed in with a few old ones. I hope you like it!

This skin is based on the long discontinued HD Neon skin by winotu. I fell in love with the skin, even to this day it is a huge inspiration for me, and with winotu's permission, I continued it. Now, 3-and-a-bit years later I have returned with a re-mastered version featuring full HD support and many brand-new elements.

Screenshots

Downloads

Turn Background Dim to 100% and Hit Lighting on to enjoy the full experience.

Download OSK

Download ZIP

To-Do List
- Sounds
- osu!Catch
- osu!Taiko
- osu!Mania

Disclaimer
Please do not re-distribute any materials from this skin on the public forums without asking me first. All of it is 100% original material by either me (Arctic) or by winotu, who has given me permission to use his elements..
ZeEpicHero
It's okay.
Machina-
Decent
adoyler97
CTB when?
Topic Starter
Arctic

adoyler97 wrote:

CTB when?
Soon™

Pixel Link wrote:

Decent
Thanks? :thinking:
batap
Good skin I appreciate the interface and hd circles but there is too much particles (I deleted them), the cursor isn't net like the first version and pippi appear
Toasty-kun

batap wrote:

Good skin I appreciate the interface and hd circles but there is too much particles (I deleted them), the cursor isn't net like the first version and pippi appear
Yes.
Lamped
Wow, It's very beauty!
NathanBound
Friggin' amazing skin I love the Sh!t out of it.
TreatsGaming
I know the CTB community is smaller than osu! and osu! mania! (Hardly anybody plays osu! taiko!), but can you please make this compatible with CTB? Thank you! :3
Matt2e2

TreatsGaming wrote:

I know the CTB community is smaller than osu! and osu! mania! (Hardly anybody plays osu! taiko!), but can you please make this compatible with CTB? Thank you! :3

Instead of asking random skins' creators to add CTB, you could just search for skins that already have CTB supported in the Compedium -> https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/686664.
TreatsGaming

Matt2e2 wrote:

TreatsGaming wrote:

Instead of asking random skins' creators to add CTB, you could just search for skins that already have CTB supported in the Compedium -> https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/686664.

Yeah your right. I don't really know why I even did this in the first place... or I kinda do.
espion347
7/10(nice skin)
Stomiks
It's decent