WOW, Your SBs are AWESOME!
Take two stars, you deserve it :3
Take two stars, you deserve it :3
Hello from my modding queue!This is not extra Festival is far from over
- 00:52:985 (20) - Change to k? 00:52:596 (18,19,20,21) - The melody of this part is gradually increase. I think change that to k is look better.Not really, 18 and 20 are equal, but 21 is higher than 19 ... So d k d k is best pattern here
- 00:54:057 (29) - Remove this note? When i intend to heard this. I unheard a melody here. Yeap, you are right
- 01:05:842 (122,123,124,125) - The melody on here is look similar all. I suggest change to d all. Edited, but like ddkD, cuz finishers need note with other color before
- 01:13:635 (146,147,148,149,150) - How about change this to d k k k d? Look it's follow a melody better. Ok
- 01:14:803 to 01:17:336 - I think your note on this is not follow a melody a bit. I suggest 01:15:583 (155,156) - change to k and 01:16:946 (162,163) - ctrl+g. Look it's better? definitely better
- 01:23:959 (213,214,215,216,217,218) - These notes the melody is similar like 01:23:570 (210,211,212) - . I suggest change 01:23:959 (213,214,215) - to kkd. and change 01:24:349 (216,217,218) - to kkd too. ok
- 01:29:803 (256,258) - Ctrl+g? Look it's follow a melody better. Here is selected 2 katu notes... I changet it for ddkdk k (it was dddkk k)
- 01:56:394 (446) - Change to d? The sound is look similar like a before note. ok
- 02:24:154 (620) - Change to k? Look the vocal is high. ok
- 03:18:115 (20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27) - I suggest to change this to opposite color. It's similar like 01:13:635 (146,147,148,149,150) -
- 03:20:648 (30,31,32,33,34,35,36) - Same as above ^. ok
- 04:32:920 (524,525) - Ctrl+g? look (524) the sound is higher (525) ok
- 04:34:479 (533) - Change to k? The sound is look high. ok
- 04:38:959 (564,565) - Ctrl+g? look (564) the sound is higher (565)
- 04:39:738 (568) - Change to k? The sound is look high.
- 04:40:323 (572,573,574) - I think use 1/8 is look very sudden. Can you change to 1/6? wow, it looks better!
- 04:42:661 (590,591,592) - Same as above ^. ok changed, but i need to think about this moment, because here is not 4 1\3 notes...
This is all from me. Good luck //Sorry look i mod this not as good as it should be because i'm so sleepy. T^T
Thank you very much!
heya, mod from my queue.
- 00:40:933 (148) - deleting this would flow better as ddkk is more common for 1/6 snappings. ok
- 00:41:687 - move slider beginning to here? The vocals are stronger here than on where it is right now. This is unrankable, cuz overlap
- Also, new inherited timing point here is skipping 2ms, is that intentional? If not then fix it to be on 00:41:685. If it is then put a new inherited timing point here 00:41:629 - ommiting first bar line to avoid the double bars. That is intentional
- 01:06:135 (132,133) - invert those colours as the finisher has a snare sound, more suitable for kat. ok
- 01:06:427 - don here would help the flow in the transition with 1/4 notes > 1/2 notes > 2/1 notes. The way it is right now (1/4 > 1/1 > 2/1) doesn't play so well. Also there's a nice drum sound there :p ok
- I think deleting 01:14:024 (155) - would be better here as it feels less over mapped and dk kd on calm parts usually fits very nice.
- 01:15:388 (161) - could remove too, this section feels too overmapped for the intensity of the song.
- 01:15:777 (163) - ^
- 01:16:557 (167) - ^. Consider checking the last 4 suggestions together before accepting or declining. hmm, i'll think about this moment
- 01:17:531 (172,173,174) - these should be dons as they are the same sound on 01:17:141 (170) - and on previous notes. ok
- 02:21:427 (621,622,623,624) - good place for finishers to go with the intensity on vocals. ok
- 02:27:661 (649) - finisher here doesn't fit well as the sound here is not too strong and there's a note of the same colour on the stream very close to it, making it hard to play. ok. Just forgot to delete it
- 02:36:362 (707) - this note is 1/4, not 1/6. Idk about the previous one though, seems like it is between 1/4 and 1/6 but 1/4 plays much better than 1/6 here, I'd go for that for consistency on the map. This one 02:36:946 (713,714) - is better as there's a break after it so the player can recover later, but 1/4 would still be better here. ok
- 02:52:596 (827) - again, weird place for finisher, end of stream with a note of the same colour near it. also it has no increased intensity compared to the other drum sounds on the white lines. ok 02:52:206 (823) - this would fit much better for a finisher if you removed the following note. I hear stream here, so i cant
- 03:02:271 (897) - no reason for this 1/6 note as you didn't map any of the 1/6 drum sounds before it like 03:01:881 - or 03:02:076 - , this just breaks consistency and flow. ok
- 03:04:381 - don here before the finisher as you already have used many ddK or kkD over the map? ok
- 04:47:920 - the 1/6 used on this section makes much more sense imo as it gives emphasis on the guitar solo that's happening, however it's still ugly for the eyes to see :vok
- I think the sv on this note 05:03:407 (770) - was supposed to be x0,66?ok
- 05:23:764 (914,915,916,917) - again, good place for finishers using the vocals intensity. ok
- Last thing, I think it's important to warn players somewhere (If it's not already) that the SB (finishers effect to be more precise) works only on 4:3 resoltion. I want to rework this effect, so that it would look good on all types of monitors
nice song and fun sb here, get some stars and be aware of the 1/6 consistency! Good luck o/
Thank you very much! 1\6 was just test.
From my Queue,
⏩00:01:535 - Shouldn’t ‘さあ’ appear on this line instead of the next one? Ok, i'll edit this moment
⏩I think the light particles can be more at the upper section of the screen, close to the Japanese lyrics because I think the upper part seems kinda empty now. Ok, i'll fix it.
⏩02:52:596 (828) - Remove the dark ring at the hit section because you don’t have a big note there now. When i updating the SB, these rings are automatically added or deleted. By the way, i have problems with displaying this effects on 4:3 monitors, so, i'll change it by other effect soon (I guess that these will be particles flying in all directions every finisher note, although you can suggest an idea for the better).
⏩05:23:764 (914,915,916,917) - 05:26:102 (923,924,925,926) - For tidiness I think you should add those black rings on these big notes.^
⏩05:53:375 (125) - Just a suggestion, but you may let the sound spectrum at the below less sensitive to let the credit screen more static?
Ok, i'll edit this moment
⏩Maybe capitalise the diffname from [Festival is far from over] to [Festival Is Far From Over]? On my opinion, first is looking better. Most likely because I'm just used to the old name.
⏩Remove tags Diao ye zong 凋叶棕 since they already showed up at the metadata.
⏩Add tags めらみぽっぷ for the Japanese of meramipop,
Team Shanghai Alice Shanhai Arisu Gengakudan for both the official english name and the romanised form,
Touhou for relation to the source’s game’s theme,
めらみぽっぷ for the singer’s name that sings this song.
if you are reading this now, please contact me in any way and tell me - did I put it right, because I did not fully understand where to put any points ....
Here are the problems with SV I think you should definitely check them out:
⏩04:19:868 (444) - At least a gradual SV of 04:19:479 (440,441,442,443,444) - . Right now it is very unsatisfying visually and I would notice the (444) as not a ¼ following the previous 4 ¼ notes and combo-broke when testplaying. OR Make the SV line a ½ tick later just like 02:15:193 (580,581) - so that that confusion will not happen again Fixed, I forgot to fix this moment before
⏩Starting from 05:00:583 (749,750,751,752,753,754,755,756,757,758,759,760,761,762,763,764,765,766,767,768,769,770,771) - I think the SV change is way too large that it makes it a sight-read of notes, and this kills many HD players as well One way - i'll delete it
By the way, what's about 05:50:355 (94) - and next SVs?
Here are the suggestions with SV that I think it may make the map more clean in SV
⏩04:06:622 (348,349,350,351,352,353,354,355,356) - Maybe a grudual increase in SV. Cool idea!
[Festival is far from over]
Generally I don’t really get why you usually use a Big note after streams or ¼ -ples. That would be a style, but I don’t think would be a good one. Im trying to make finishers and next note is not same color, for comfortable playable
⏩00:41:881 (1) - Why starting this spinner here? I believe there aren’t sounds at 00:41:881 - but instead you can follow the vocal at 00:41:687 - . ok
⏩01:05:842 (129,130,131,132) - For the k, there is the same sound with (130,131,132) so kddd here maybe questionable. Hm, i hear it like kdkk
⏩01:08:570 (138) - This section which there’s k covering the drum sounds aren’t the best spots to put the ks I think. I mapped this part with vocal, cuz frum sounds is boring here
⏩02:08:180 (530,531,532) - ddK K K feels uncomfortable when playing. I think d K K K would work better. Ok, changed it and same
03:15:193 (8,9) - Ctrl+g this? again kdkd at least can make it sounds better. ok
⏩03:48:699 (235) - Remove this finisher? I think it would balance more since you don’t have finisher at 03:51:816 (254) - 03:53:375 (264) - 03:54:933 (279) - 03:56:492 (289) - .. ok
Be sure to change that storyboard settings as well Sure
⏩04:35:745 (552) - Remove this note? There isn’t piano sounds and I think it can let the player rest a bit to prepare for the next stream. ok
⏩04:42:855 (606) - Remove this? The sound impart of that trill ends at 04:42:790 (605) - I think you can certainly have a dkd here instead of dkdk. ok
Really satisfying map to play and watch! Good luck on approval!!
Thank you very much! <3
[Festival is far from over]
добавь слово "project" в теги
если сделать "Festival is Far from Over" или сделать заглавную букву маленькой, то будет эстетичнее, наверное
- 01:21:622 - эта пауза кажется такой неестественной всё хорошо, там просто звуков нет, так что нечего туда пихать считаю я
- 01:31:167 (274) - d будет лучше, потому что 01:31:037 (272) - здесь я не слышу ничего особенного для выделения О, вот и фолоу!
- 01:44:803 (370) - не знаю конечно, но раз ты поставил k 01:46:362 (380) - 01:47:920 (390) - тут и на других идентичных ударах, то лучше это сделать и там Оп, ты на 200% прав, я просто забыл там поставить кату
- 02:08:959 (534) - финиш бы подошёл к таким штукам, в этом и других киаях тоже + 02:02:725 (492) - здесь же ты его ставишь Тут скорее с второго надо убирать финишер, ибо ну не такой сильный звук как те K K K паттерны
- 02:32:725 (682,684) - лучше k поставить, звук же одинаковый. 02:33:894 (688) - а тут k и с финишем можно Чисто флоу, не могу ничего тут сделать
- 03:54:933 (279) - может d поставить? как тут 03:48:699 (235) - , если это сильно ничего ломать не будет конечно Первоё чёткий звук тарелок, второе звук что-то более басового, так что нет. Кстати, я убрал там финишеh, так что отчасти этот пункт был полезен
тайко модинг такой трудный
От души! Спасибо!
From my modding queue~
[Festival is far from over]
00:19:881 (92) - d? It helps emphasize the finisher at 00:20:031 (93). Ok
00:41:009 (148,149,150) - Delete. If you listen at 50% playback, the drums are 1/6, not 1/4. Replace with:
00:41:084 and 00:41:159 - Add d. I listened attentively to this moment and concluded that there is ddk
01:19:868 (188) - Change to d. Yeap
01:28:050 (251,252,253,254) - kdk d for consistency? You mapped 01:34:674 (298) with d. Ok
01:43:829 (364,365,366) - ddK? You used K for every finisher in this section [excluding 01:44:024 and 01:44:803] Ok
01:44:803 (370) - K? Same reason as above. Ok
01:50:161 (411,412) - dK? Ok
01:55:128 - This whole stream is a bit awkward to play imo. I'd suggest:
01:55:420 (447) - Change to k.
01:55:615 (449) - Change to d.
01:55:810 (451) - ^
01:55:907 (452) - Change to k.
I listened attentively to this moment and concluded that there is dkkddkkddkdkddk
Good luck with ranking this!
Sorry for late D:
Diao Ye Zong Ye XD
I think it's chinese name,so why dont you put capital letters on first word?
btw GOD SB wtf D:
00:01:535 - First lyric should put here,since the vocal start at that time Hmm... Maybe you have old sb version? Cuz lyrics start here already
00:01:535 - start here?reason same as storyboard Hm, ok!
I would put a stream hereNVM I was thinking about it, but it will be longest stream in map, so... sounds good, but i care about difficulty
00:53:375 (22,23,24,25,26,27,28) - add some 1/6?There is instrument flow sound I afraid of 1/6 will break my map for DT players. in any case many of all 1/6 moments sounds like inaccuracy of playing a musical instrument. (2 exceptions is bookmarked in map)
01:05:940 - and 01:06:135 - change to k? Follow drums Here i mapped by drums pitch, so this notes has lower pitch than notes before and 01:06:232 (132) - is K so i cant to put k before
01:08:570 - d,same sound and dont have any high pitch Yeap, edited!
01:10:907 - d, drum Ok
01:15:583 - k,no drum sound Ok
01:16:946 - ^ Ok
01:30:972 (270,271,272,273) - ddkk?kdkd didnt suit the sound effect Ok!
02:02:725 - preview point here?since there is the climax of the music I like when preview point is in tranquil moments before something interesting, i think this is best moment for it. In any case i just accustomed to this part
04:40:453 (583) - k Ok, sounds good, but i afraid about feelings of this moment with DT
04:41:102 (589,590,591,592,593,594,595) - kdkdddk? Sounds good!
nice patterns,BN plz notice here \:D/
Thanks for mod! <3
13:55 ASPIRIN: Hi! I was waiting for you :D
13:56 Ulqui: yo
13:56 Ulqui: wait a sec
13:56 ASPIRIN: ok ;)
14:01 Ulqui: okay
14:01 Ulqui: i'll play ur map again
14:08 Ulqui: okay
14:09 ASPIRIN: I listen carefully to you
14:09 Ulqui: 00:01:535 - 00:20:031 - this part is ok
14:09 Ulqui: pretty well mapped
14:10 Ulqui: 00:20:933 - i don't know if sv change is a good idea here
14:11 ASPIRIN: i have question about SV in this part
14:11 Ulqui: kiai time 00:20:031 - here to 00:41:685 - here would be nice
14:12 ASPIRIN: Is this part has normal SV? it seems to me that it is too slow
14:12 Ulqui: normal sv es x1.00
14:13 Ulqui: the first part has x0.70 sv, its ok imo
14:13 Ulqui: 00:20:031 - here is the beggining of the second part okay?
14:13 ASPIRIN: ok
14:14 Ulqui: in the second part
14:14 Ulqui: do you want to keep the sv?
14:14 Ulqui: or just raise de velocity
14:15 ASPIRIN: what are you mean?
14:15 Ulqui: first part = x0.70 ----> second part = x0.85 (that's what you done)
14:15 ASPIRIN: you sad about sv from 00:20:933 (95) - and i deleted it, i made Kiai and up SV to 0.75 of all this section
14:16 Ulqui: okay
14:16 Ulqui: 00:20:031 - so here's the x0.75?
14:17 ASPIRIN: from 00:00:182 to 00:47:336 is x0.75
14:17 Ulqui: okayokay
14:17 Ulqui: so, why not
14:18 ASPIRIN: 00:20:031 (94) - here is just kiai start, like you said
14:18 Ulqui: 00:19:730 - x0.80, 00:19:881 - x0.85 and 00:20:031 - x0.90 (?
14:19 ASPIRIN: like gradual rise?
14:19 Ulqui: yes
14:20 ASPIRIN: one mapper said me about sv changes - it can be hard for HD players
14:20 Ulqui: i'm hd player, and that gradual rise is readable
14:21 Ulqui: and sv x0.75 is slow itself, so pls don't kill us Dx
14:21 Ulqui: also you can make a difference between part 1 and part 2 with that sv
14:21 Ulqui: also seems pretty good with kiai
14:21 Ulqui: imo
14:21 ASPIRIN: so, your idea with 0.80, 0.85 and 0.90 is looks strange
14:22 Ulqui: :thinking
14:22 Ulqui: :
14:22 ASPIRIN: Ok, i'll work with SV a bit later
14:23 Ulqui: oh you're right
14:23 Ulqui: seems strange
14:23 Ulqui: x0.05 --> x0.05 is too fast
14:24 Ulqui: but okay, sv latter
14:24 Ulqui: later*
14:24 ASPIRIN: maybe i can make gradual rise with 0.02 steps in all 00:19:580 (91,92,93,94) - notes here?
14:24 Ulqui: ye
14:24 ASPIRIN: Just say me comfortable sv in this moment, i'll remember that
14:25 ASPIRIN: 0.85 is ok? or 0.90?
14:25 Ulqui: up to you
14:26 Ulqui: 00:58:245 (63,64,65,66,67,68,69,70,71,72,73) - this stream es kinda weird
14:26 Ulqui: 00:58:829 - why not remove that?
14:27 ASPIRIN: i changer it for kdddkkddkkd
14:27 ASPIRIN: changed*
14:27 Ulqui: oh, nice
14:28 ASPIRIN: ok, good
14:28 Ulqui: 01:03:407 -i dont like that d, the stream feels better without it
14:30 ASPIRIN: You mean just delete the note?
14:30 Ulqui: yes
14:30 ASPIRIN: Oh, yeah, this was overmapped note, i dont hear sound here
14:30 Ulqui: 01:04:089 (109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,117,118,119,120,121,122,123,124,125,126,127,128,129,130,131) - hmmmm
14:31 Ulqui: 01:04:381 - 01:04:771 - delete cuz overmapped i think
14:32 Ulqui: 01:05:745 - ^
14:32 ASPIRIN: wait a sec, i'll listen this stream attentively
14:33 ASPIRIN: i was changed it for kdk kddkkdddkkddddkdddkdkdK
14:34 ASPIRIN: 01:04:381 - i cant delete this note, cuz i hear sound here
14:35 ASPIRIN: 01:04:771 - deleted
14:35 ASPIRIN: 01:05:745 - ok, deleted too
14:35 Ulqui: 01:05:842 (125,126,127,128,129) - that stream
14:35 Ulqui: ddddK(?
14:36 ASPIRIN: 01:06:232 (129,130,131) - i want to ask about this notes - is it comfortable?
14:36 Ulqui: no problem with them
14:37 ASPIRIN: 01:05:842 (125,127) - i think this notes is k cuz pitch is higher than next notes
14:37 Ulqui: oh, thats because instrument
14:38 Ulqui: in my opinion the drums are more intense, but you're free to follow instrument too
14:40 Ulqui: 01:12:271 - dkddkkd(? just a suggestion
14:40 ASPIRIN: in 100% listening i hear only drums, so ddddK is ok here
14:40 Ulqui: 01:08:959 - that note sounds like d
14:41 ASPIRIN: Yeap, i accept your suggestion
14:41 ASPIRIN: Ok
14:41 Ulqui: 01:08:180 - and that should be k, because piano sound ---> 01:09:738 - that you are following here
14:41 ASPIRIN: 01:08:180 (133) - what are you thinking about k here?
14:41 Ulqui: Y E S
14:42 ASPIRIN: I was faster :)
14:42 Ulqui: :^)
14:43 Ulqui: 01:21:037 - why not kdkkd? like 01:19:479 - that????
14:43 ASPIRIN: 01:15:972 (161) - about this note - if i'll change it for k it will be boring, right?
14:43 Ulqui: yeah
14:43 Ulqui: just keep it
14:44 ASPIRIN: ok, changed
14:44 Ulqui: 01:20:063 - change to d
14:44 ASPIRIN: ok
14:45 Ulqui: 01:23:959 (218,219,220) - kkd would be nice, cuz they're similar to 01:23:570 (215,216,217) - that
14:46 Ulqui: 01:24:349 (221,222,223) - this is also similar but not THAT simiar, so kdk(?
14:47 Ulqui: 01:22:596 (206,207,208,209,210) - change that stream to kdkkd(?
14:47 ASPIRIN: 01:24:349 (220,221,222) - i'll change it for kdk
14:48 Ulqui: kay
14:48 ASPIRIN: ok
14:49 Ulqui: 01:28:050 - d?
14:49 ASPIRIN: yeap
14:50 Ulqui: 01:30:193 - 01:30:583 - 01:31:362 - why not delete that notes?? i think it feels better
14:50 Ulqui: 01:30:972 (266,267,268,269) - also why is this 1/6?
14:51 ASPIRIN: i cant delete notes here, cuz i hear sounds here
14:52 Ulqui: kay
14:52 Ulqui: 01:42:855 - change to d
14:52 ASPIRIN: 01:30:972 (267,268,269,270) - about this moment - i just dond know how to make it different
14:52 ASPIRIN: ok
14:53 Ulqui: wot about removing 1/6 and 01:31:167 - K
14:54 ASPIRIN: You mean ddK?
14:54 Ulqui: no, just d K
14:54 Ulqui: but ddK is fine
14:55 Ulqui: OH
14:55 Ulqui: slider velocity is 1,45
14:55 Ulqui: change to 1,40
14:56 ASPIRIN: stop, this wierd sound is in 01:31:102 - and this is 1/6
14:56 ASPIRIN: oh, ok
14:56 Ulqui: Dx
14:57 Ulqui: 01:48:797 - delete, i think its overmapped
14:57 ASPIRIN: Yeap, you right
14:58 Ulqui: change kiai time to 02:02:725 - here
14:59 ASPIRIN: 02:02:725 (485,486) - two SV points in kiai - osu AI mod will kill me
14:59 ASPIRIN: (i mean at same time)
15:00 Ulqui: 02:02:920 - just remove this
15:01 Ulqui: 02:15:096 (571,572) - swap?
15:01 ASPIRIN: ok, changed
15:02 ASPIRIN: ok
15:02 Ulqui: 02:21:816 (615,616,617,618) - hmmmm, change to big notes(?
15:03 Ulqui: and do the same with similars
15:04 ASPIRIN: no, you can notice that with each kiai this part becomes another, at first here just notes, then there are more sounds, and for the third time there are already finishers
15:04 Ulqui: okay
15:04 Ulqui: 02:40:128 (728,729,730,731,732,733,734,735,736,737,738,739,740,741,742,743,744,745,746,747,748,749,750,751,752,753,754,755,756,757,758,759,760,761,762,763,764,765,766,767,768,769,770,771,772,773,774,775) -
15:04 ASPIRIN: but if this idea is bad, i can change to finishers as you said
15:04 Ulqui: isn't that part overmapped?
15:06 ASPIRIN: I need to remap it?
15:06 Ulqui: i hear sound
15:06 ASPIRIN: cuz this part is overmaped, yeah
15:06 Ulqui: but
15:06 Ulqui: not too loud
15:06 Ulqui: for mapping
15:06 Ulqui: but re map is a nice idea
15:07 ASPIRIN: ok
15:07 Ulqui: why not 02:40:128 - low sv part and 02:52:596 - back to normal sv
15:07 ASPIRIN: 02:46:751 (1) - since here is ok?
15:07 Ulqui: hmm
15:08 ASPIRIN: ok, o can change it
15:08 Ulqui: slow part can be a "rest" for players
15:08 Ulqui: after kiai
15:08 Ulqui: 02:54:154 - sounds like d
15:09 ASPIRIN: ok
15:09 Ulqui: 02:54:933 - ^
15:09 Ulqui: 02:55:518 - and that is k ;-;
15:09 ASPIRIN: Yeap
15:09 Ulqui: change stream to dkdkddk(?
15:10 ASPIRIN: 02:55:420 (64,65) - can i swap this notes?
15:10 Ulqui: if you want
15:10 Ulqui: 03:00:388 - d
15:11 Ulqui: 03:01:362 (880,881,882,883,884) - think about that 5plet
15:11 ASPIRIN: i think here is ddkkddk
15:11 ASPIRIN: ok, yeap
15:11 Ulqui: kdkdk is a weird pattern and is used when music sounds exactly like that
15:12 ASPIRIN: kdddk?
15:12 Ulqui: sounds cool
15:12 ASPIRIN: Ok
15:13 Ulqui: 03:12:855 (3,4,5) - k d d, like the other
15:13 Ulqui: 03:11:297 (1,2) - swap or just change both to d
15:14 Ulqui: 03:18:115 (20,21) - swap those too(?
15:14 Ulqui: 03:18:894 (24,25) - ^
15:14 ASPIRIN: ok,ok and ok
15:14 Ulqui: 03:19:479 (26,27) - change to d uwu
15:14 ASPIRIN: ok
15:15 Ulqui: 03:21:622 - k would be nice
15:15 ASPIRIN: what are you thinking about K here? 03:11:297 (1) -
15:15 Ulqui: no problem
15:15 Ulqui: cuz crash sound
15:16 ASPIRIN: Yeah, ok, everything is accepted ;)
15:16 ASPIRIN: 03:20:648 (30) - i changed it for k, cuz here is no drum sound
15:16 Ulqui: okay
15:17 Ulqui: 03:38:375 (155) - k?
15:17 Ulqui: 03:44:414 (199,200,201,202,203) - think about that pattern
15:17 ASPIRIN: kkd?
15:17 Ulqui: kay
15:18 ASPIRIN: Changed :)
15:18 Ulqui: 03:41:589 - add a note here(?
15:19 ASPIRIN: no, i dont hear any sound
15:19 Ulqui: okay
15:20 Ulqui: 03:57:855 - i hear hi hat, so k?
15:20 Ulqui: 03:58:245 - d?
15:20 Ulqui: ^because no hi hat sound
15:21 ASPIRIN: stop
15:21 ASPIRIN: i hear
15:21 ASPIRIN: i hear here ddk
15:21 ASPIRIN: ok
15:21 ASPIRIN: 03:59:024 (305,306,307,308,309,310) - kdk kdd?
15:21 Ulqui: 03:59:024 (302,303,304) - hmmmmmmm
15:22 Ulqui: kdk kdd is good
15:22 ASPIRIN: ok
15:23 Ulqui: 03:59:803 - 03:59:901 - 03:59:998 - kdd?????
15:24 ASPIRIN: ddk
15:24 Ulqui: okay
15:24 Ulqui: 04:07:011 - this sv is unsnapped
15:24 Ulqui: adjust it pls
15:25 Ulqui: 04:07:206 - same here
15:25 Ulqui: 04:07:303 - ^
15:25 ASPIRIN: how to snap SV?
15:25 Ulqui: just press Use in current time in timing setup panel
15:26 Ulqui: is just 1 offset but makes the difference
15:26 ASPIRIN: ok
15:26 Ulqui: 04:07:401 - kiai
15:26 ASPIRIN: yeap, thanks
15:26 Ulqui: 04:07:596 - and rip this, like the other part
15:27 Ulqui: 04:14:219 (402,403,404) - hmmm, that ddk is weird
15:27 Ulqui: 04:07:985 (358,359,360) - ^
15:27 ASPIRIN: 04:14:219 (405,406,407) - kdk?
15:28 Ulqui: kay
15:28 ASPIRIN: Ok
15:28 Ulqui: 04:19:771 - 04:19:868 - swap
15:28 Ulqui: 04:22:401 - why not kdddk?
15:29 ASPIRIN: Oh, ok
15:29 Ulqui: 04:23:959 - and this........
15:29 ASPIRIN: Oops uwu
15:29 ASPIRIN: 04:23:959 - here is kdddk
15:29 Ulqui: 04:22:401 - dkddk?
15:30 Ulqui: 04:25:712 - that sounds like k
15:30 Ulqui: 04:25:518 - and i hear nothing here
15:31 Ulqui: 04:33:310 - kkddk?
15:32 ASPIRIN: kkddk, ok, oh me too i'll delete it,ok
15:32 Ulqui: 04:38:764 (570,571,572,573,574,575) - HM
15:33 Ulqui: not following drum?
15:35 ASPIRIN: d k k k kdd
15:35 ASPIRIN: i thing my version is not good
15:35 Ulqui: DDDx
15:35 Ulqui: update it
15:35 Ulqui: please
15:35 ASPIRIN: d k k d, yeah
15:36 ASPIRIN: ok, wait a sec
15:37 ASPIRIN: updated
15:39 Ulqui: 04:42:076 (599,600) - swap?
15:40 ASPIRIN: ok
15:40 Ulqui: 04:47:336 (639,640,641,642,643,644,645) - that pattern
15:41 ASPIRIN: i hear it like kkdkdkd :'(
15:42 Ulqui: fine
15:42 ASPIRIN: ok
15:43 Ulqui: 04:59:609 - ddk? 04:59:998 - k?
15:43 Ulqui: 05:02:725 - same here
15:44 Ulqui: 05:03:310 - ^
15:44 ASPIRIN: 05:04:089 (770,771) - to K?
15:44 ASPIRIN: Ok
15:44 Ulqui: yes
15:45 Ulqui: 05:17:725 - why not some overmap here?
15:46 Ulqui: like
15:46 Ulqui: 05:19:576 - add note
15:46 Ulqui: 05:19:966 - add k
15:46 Ulqui: 05:21:524 - add note
15:46 Ulqui: 05:22:498 - add k
15:47 ASPIRIN: Ok
15:48 Ulqui: 05:49:479 (86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,100,101,102,103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,117,118,119,120,121,122,123,124,125) -
15:48 Ulqui: hmm
15:50 ASPIRIN: What's wrong with it?
15:51 Ulqui: 05:51:914 - 05:52:011 - swap?
15:51 ASPIRIN: imp this is nice end, sounds cool maybe...
15:51 Ulqui: 05:50:453 - i dont hear sound
15:52 Ulqui: forget the swap thing
15:53 ASPIRIN: yeap, i was changet it for kkkdk
15:53 Ulqui: perfect
15:53 ASPIRIN: Ok
15:54 Ulqui: that's it
15:54 ASPIRIN: i dont hear anything form 05:50:258 - to 05:50:453 -
15:55 ASPIRIN: from*
15:55 Ulqui: 05:50:355 - i hear k here
15:56 ASPIRIN: ok
15:56 Ulqui: 02:46:362 - 02:52:206 - hmm...
15:57 ASPIRIN: Deleted, i'll remap it
15:57 Ulqui: okay
15:57 Ulqui: good luck o nit
15:57 Ulqui: on it*
15:57 ASPIRIN: Thanks! <3
do you really think hp6 is necessary on such a long map at this difficulty level? 5 seems like a nicer choice OkThanks for mod! <3
i think in some parts your patterning becomes a bit too monotonous, like in this part 00:55:323 - basically the streams are kkdd/ddkk
could use more more variety, for example why not make 00:56:492 - into something like https://i.imgur.com/6BU89dC.jpg ?
I think that would fit nicely since it switches back to the high pitched instrument on 00:56:881 -
01:00:388 - this part seems more engaging patterning wise Ok. But i think this pattern is ddkdkdkkd
parts like 01:56:881 - and 04:01:557 - could utilize a bit lower sv to get a nice contrast with the more intense ones Sure, i'll think up something interesting
01:14:803 - this doesn't fit the intensity of this part very well since you suddenly map it so much more dense. also makes it really unclear what you want to follow since it mixes piano, vocals and drums
=> 01:15:388 - 01:16:946 (165) - deleting these two would make it more fitting density wise and be emphasize vocals a bit yeap, you are right
01:24:349 (220,221) - think this would work better as dd since then you get a change in patterning to match instruments and vocal phrase better no because 01:24:349 has a higher pitch than next note
01:30:193 (263,265) - removing these would work really well with the sudden really pronounced 1/1 emphasis in the song + drums are only 1/1 too, only 1/2 is the hihat oh, sounds good
01:31:362 (271) - could be removed for similar reasoning, gives the start of the next part also much more impact ok
01:36:232 - similar 1/1 suggestion here as 1:30 ok
chorus could use a little more 1/4 stuff since it seems a bit lacking compared to the verse
for example 02:07:790 (522,523,524,525) - could be ddkkd instead
similar for chorus 2 (also toning down the other parts slightly, like a few points here suggest, might help too)
third seems nicer since you mapped it way more dense
02:21:816 (617,618,619,620) - these would be great if you added finish, same for when it happens again right after
just like you did on 05:24:154 - which is basically the same thing you can notice that with each kiai this part becomes another, at first here just notes, then there are more sounds, and for the third time there are already finishers. Well, a lot of people tell me about it, so I'll make finishers here.
02:42:271 (743) - think this could be deleted to match the overall lower intensity of this part since it's only mapped to really quiet background drums that you skipped a lot ok
02:43:245 (747,748,749,750,751,752,753) - combining white and red tick triple in the same pattern when nothing in the song suggests it feels really awkward, how a bout just deleting 02:43:342 (748) - ? ok
03:34:674 (131,132,133,134,135) - same 1/1 thing as before since it's a repeating part, other stuff mentioned before will apply here too ok
04:41:199 (592) - deleting this would emphasize the piano you follow before and after much better ok
04:41:687 (597,598,599,600) - could be kddk instead to follow the switch from piano to only drums on 04:41:881 (598,599) - since it seems you tried to follow piano with kat things before ok
04:49:868 (660) - whole streams seems to ignore blue tick emphasis of the guitar which is sad, how about a rhythm like https://i.imgur.com/2dHvo5f.jpg ? In editor is sounds strange, but in game is ok
04:57:953 - could be mapped since it's basically continuous guitar spam here ok
Hii from queue
[General][Festival is far from over]
- Diff name: How about Festival is Far from Over? I do not know, I'm used to the name that I have now. I just do not like the way it looks ...
- Everything Perfect. But there's one thing to tell you that I guess the pic was already removed by the painter. (reason) I cant read itNice song and nice map, good luck with rank!
- 00:53:959 (28) - kat to follow the instrument, it's from low to high. (Sounds like lute but I don't know.) Ok
- 01:02:336 (95) - kat to follow the instrument. The others are already kat, so follow it is a better choice imo. Ok
- 01:12:271 (143) - kat to follow drum, and keep consistency. [01:18:505 - 03:16:946 - 03:23:180] Yeap, it was little misstake
- 03:15:972 (10,11,12) - k k d if you follow vocal. I think no, cuz here is k k k
- 03:34:479 - I think here can add a kat to follow cymbal? kat won't decline the vocals' existence feeling. and You also add it at 01:29:803. it's made for vocal singing, so I do not know, d k d k looks boring
- 03:42:271 (181,182) - Maybe you can remove these ones. The main reason is the part is too long if you don't give a breaktime. If you mean about triple - this triple is unnecessary.
- 03:51:816 (250) - Why here is KAT ?W? woops, edited
- 04:06:232 (345,346) - How about d d? To follow vocal pitches, they sound from high to low. (Tho k k is also good.) Yeap, you are right, here is d d
- 04:25:615 (485,486,487,488,489,490) - kddddd or kdddkd, the last 5 notes sound like drums imo, so use ddddd. (k cuz read easily) here is long stream, it is dkkdkkkkd
- 04:41:492 (596) - kat if you follow piano. sure
thanks for Eng subtitle btw I'm glad you liked it.
Thank you very much! <3