1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted
Haha, I guess when I was making this topic I was thinking of how unusual it was to be in Virginia and not the actual damage.....

Still, it was nothing for us. But as Hurricane Irene comes, it might be something of concern..... Probably not.
posted
THERE"S A HURRICANE COMING? Oh no.
posted
helpi'mscared
posted
everyone's freaking out about Irene but really after living in Florida for ten years I just can't bring myself to care
posted
=3= good for you, Cuddlebun.

Anyway, the hurricane will sure be fun~ I'll make sure to liveblog it for all of you guys~ (2 natural disasters in a week~ must be my lucky day~)
posted

Cuddlebun wrote:

everyone's freaking out about Irene but really after living in Florida for ten years I just can't bring myself to care
Hurricane Frances was fun, wasn't it?
posted

Cuddlebun wrote:

It diffinitely ain't a Katrina
posted
no1 cares not asia so yes my anime not in danger haeuhauehe kawaii desu desu desu
posted

Sander-Don wrote:

Cuddlebun wrote:

Hurricane Frances was fun, wasn't it?
for some reason the only one I really remember distinctly was Ivan. Snakes everywhere.
posted
I've never heard of a natural disaster besides tornadoes in Georgia. WHY DO YOU GUYS GET ALL THE FUN. GOSH.
posted

ouranhshc wrote:

http://jmckinley.posterous.com/dc-earthquake-devastation
LOL
posted
posted

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

JAJAJAJAJAAJAJAAJAJAAAAAA
posted
Hahahaha, wow.

That's great.
posted
AEAHEUEIAOAUHEUAI
posted
2 natural disasters within a week. BEST. WEEK. EVER.
posted
It's like Australia in the summer.

Cyclones everywhere, every direction.
posted
oh I always wondered what you guys called it down there. /run
posted

jjrocks wrote:

2 natural disasters within a week. BEST. WEEK. EVER.
To some, eh....
To others, a terrible but awesome time.

There's another orgasm joke there.
posted
show more