forum

Earthquake Discussion?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shiirn

Sorun wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

5.8 is tiny, hilo in hawaii got ones a bit over 5, sometime 6 every other year or so due to volcanic activity, suck it up~
I believe the biggest was a 6.7? During that earthquake I was on the kona side. Oh and the recent tsunami scare was pretty fun.
The tsunami scare -was- kind of fun, seeing as it never happened. If it actually happened it would not have been very fun at all...
Topic Starter
Kamure
Haha, I guess when I was making this topic I was thinking of how unusual it was to be in Virginia and not the actual damage.....

Still, it was nothing for us. But as Hurricane Irene comes, it might be something of concern..... Probably not.
Hika
THERE"S A HURRICANE COMING? Oh no.
Sander-Don
helpi'mscared
Cuddlebun
everyone's freaking out about Irene but really after living in Florida for ten years I just can't bring myself to care
jjrocks
=3= good for you, Cuddlebun.

Anyway, the hurricane will sure be fun~ I'll make sure to liveblog it for all of you guys~ (2 natural disasters in a week~ must be my lucky day~)
Sander-Don

Cuddlebun wrote:

everyone's freaking out about Irene but really after living in Florida for ten years I just can't bring myself to care
Hurricane Frances was fun, wasn't it?
ouranhshc

Cuddlebun wrote:

It diffinitely ain't a Katrina
Shael_old
no1 cares not asia so yes my anime not in danger haeuhauehe kawaii desu desu desu
Cuddlebun

Sander-Don wrote:

Cuddlebun wrote:

Hurricane Frances was fun, wasn't it?
for some reason the only one I really remember distinctly was Ivan. Snakes everywhere.
Hika
I've never heard of a natural disaster besides tornadoes in Georgia. WHY DO YOU GUYS GET ALL THE FUN. GOSH.
Inori

ouranhshc wrote:

http://jmckinley.posterous.com/dc-earthquake-devastation
LOL
Firo Prochainezo
Hika

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

JAJAJAJAJAAJAJAAJAJAAAAAA
Shellghost
Hahahaha, wow.

That's great.
Mismagius
AEAHEUEIAOAUHEUAI
jjrocks
2 natural disasters within a week. BEST. WEEK. EVER.
Shellghost
It's like Australia in the summer.

Cyclones everywhere, every direction.
Hika
oh I always wondered what you guys called it down there. /run
Topic Starter
Kamure

jjrocks wrote:

2 natural disasters within a week. BEST. WEEK. EVER.
To some, eh....
To others, a terrible but awesome time.

There's another orgasm joke there.
Lilac
Topic Starter
Kamure

jjrocks wrote:

=3= good for you, Cuddlebun.

Anyway, the hurricane will sure be fun~ I'll make sure to liveblog it for all of you guys~ (2 natural disasters in a week~ must be my lucky day~)
Here's my all-nighter during that hurricane.

Hurricane All-Nighter
Blackouts happening now.... 1:59 am
Strong Winds.... 2:34 am
Signs of Risky Flooding.... 2:45am
Odd Calm.... No Lightning 3:27 am
Weak.... 4:19 am
Realizes the Worse Will Come in the Morning and Logs Off.... 4:30 am.
Hika
Ahhhh, I wonder how it turned out.
lkjl23
Hika

NeverDie wrote:

Not sure about you guys, but I prepared for the worst

luckily everything turned out ok
ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO
Mismagius

NeverDie wrote:

That one must be a really precious stick - why would you want to protect it so much by attaching it to a car?
Firo Prochainezo

NeverDie wrote:

This is hilarious.
Topic Starter
Kamure

NeverDie wrote:

DAT STICK
ziin
+10 internets good sir.

I didn't get any rain from Irene and I wanted it. NJ hogged it all I think.
NoHitter
Man why are people so concerned about cyclones hurricanes typhoons when strong ones hit our country almost every week.
ziin
You're the only person in this thread talking about typhoons. There's never been a typhoon in the Eastern US.
Nazeko

NoHItter wrote:

Man why are people so concerned about cyclones hurricanes typhoons when strong ones hit our country almost every week.
And that every week is too often. The typhoon was veryquicksupercoolheavysprinkle.
Because it was too quick, it does not result to class suspension :(
awp

NoHItter wrote:

maybe because most of us don't live in or near your country

people only give a shit about things when they feel it may impact them in some way
lkjl23
Topic Starter
Kamure

NeverDie wrote:

awp wrote:

maybe because most of us don't live in or near your country

people only give a shit about things when they feel it may impact them in some way
Or like the fact it hit New York City AKA the capital of the world.
OR the fact that a hurricane or a earthquake rarely, I MEAN ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, hits the east coast.
Cuddlebun
are you retarded
DerekMcD
This February, they had a 3.5 Earthquake in the coast of Southwest Alabama and there's people who lives in this island felt it and I didn't felt it in here. The local news says no people hurt and damages reported.

I remember we get many hurricanes back in 2004-2005 in here. Ivan > Cindy > Dennis > Katrina.

This makes sense!!! Ivan and Irene are both names that started with a same letter.

Never forget the 2005 New Orleans Hurricane.

Watch...
ouranhshc

kokoroanime wrote:

This February, they had a 3.5 Earthquake in the coast of Southwest Alabama and there's people who lives in this island felt it and I didn't felt it in here. The local news says no people hurt and damages reported.

I remember we get many hurricanes back in 2004-2005 in here. Ivan > Cindy > Dennis > Katrina.

This makes sense!!! Ivan and Irene are both names that started with a same letter.

Never forget the 2005 New Orleans 2 Hurricane.

Watch...
there was an earthquake in alabama?
DerekMcD

ouranhshc wrote:

Not the first earthquake in Alabama. In 2003, they had a 4.0 earthquake in Northeast Alabama and last September, B'ham had some 3.0 earthquake though... Earthquakes are rare in the south coast of the US I think.
ouranhshc

kokoroanime wrote:

ouranhshc wrote:

Not the first earthquake in Alabama. In 2003, they had a 4.0 earthquake in Northeast Alabama and last September, B'ham had some 3.0 earthquake though... Earthquakes are rare in the south coast of the US I think.
well, i can i didn't feel a thing over here in Hattiesburg, MS
show more