forum

i would like ingame ranked song list [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
TentacleBoss
Rly, i just wanna see which of ranked maps i have no. is'nt that a good idea?
happy30
song selection -> selection options -> filter ranked?

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/135217
Topic Starter
TentacleBoss

happy30 wrote:

song selection -> selection options -> filter ranked?

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/135217
No i mean. i have 5k songs. there is 5002. i look at the list of all ranked songs in game and see (mb highlighted) which song i have no. not my song list. all ranked song list. i mean it too difficult look up >100 pages of song at the site and look every song exactly which u have

I mean it's just if u have gold account u can see last 100 song that uploaded at serv but it's last 100 not all song =\

btw sry 4 bad english
awp
osu! supporters have a "Filter Ranked (Unplayed)" option. Again, this is on the site (not handled in game) so it's not your ideal solution.

If you have almost all but not all the ranked songs downloaded, then you can go to osu! direct (another supporter thing) and get a list of all non-downloaded ranked maps. That might suit you better.
ziin

TentacleBoss wrote:

btw sry 4 bad english
Don't use abbreviations and try to capitalize things which need to be capitalized. It will make it much easier to understand you.
Pizzicato
this guy reminded me of Ec Boc Lie
Topic Starter
TentacleBoss

awp wrote:

osu! supporters have a "Filter Ranked (Unplayed)" option. Again, this is on the site (not handled in game) so it's not your ideal solution.

If you have almost all but not all the ranked songs downloaded, then you can go to osu! direct (another supporter thing) and get a list of all non-downloaded ranked maps. That might suit you better.
i was supporter and
"Filter Ranked (Unplayed)" option

last 100 songs ok?
awp

TentacleBoss wrote:

i was supporter and
"Filter Ranked (Unplayed)" option

last 100 songs ok?
I don't understand. What do you mean by "last 100 songs"? Is it limiting you?

When I search Ranked Maps (Unplayed) I get "Displaying 1 to 20 of 4720 results" - which is all 4720 ranked maps that I haven't played before.