Call to Arms: Kanbu(Overdrive)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Look at the mods

Half time should never prevail over hard earned modless scores >:(

Hes had that #1 for far too long

(after this is cleared up if anyone else sees a ghey #1 score feel free to tell and i'll change the call to arms.)

Zerostarry
halftime needs to die.

ksrs
Rolled
I've been trying for the longest time to beat that nomod, but fell 300k short :/

The thing that sucks is reikin's half time is easily beaten. So once we reclaim 1 it could be taken over again in a snap.

edit: Don't watch my replay. It's embarassing.

Ivalset
rolled busting out the osu default

also congrats on keeping the half-timers down
Slain087
Three words: Crazy Motorcycle Chase. Hell if anyone's going to beat that score unmodded though, effin 600 combo or something versus like 300 by burain.
machol30

Slain087 wrote:

Three words: Crazy Motorcycle Chase. Hell if anyone's going to beat that score unmodded though, effin 600 combo or something versus like 300 by burain.
Highest scores I got on that were 2.7mil and 3mil but I freaking failed at the last spam of spinners! MAN! That made me soo angry!!! :evil:

Other beatmaps:
ALI Project - Seishoujo Ryouiki [Insane]
Weird Al Yankovic - Hardware Store [Impossible]
Weird Al Yankovic Polka Power [Nearly Impossible]
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards In Winter [Impossible]
Lucky Star Cast - Hamatte Sabotte Oh My Ga! (Short Ver.) [Insane] (I AM STILL ONLY ONE TO PASS WITHOUT MODS!!! getting lonely here! : ( )
IOSYS - Kyuurimi no Biiru wo Nomeba Iiyo! [Insane]
Re-venge/De-Sire/DJ Smalls - Tsugaru Japan [Oni]

edit: oh yeah, and
FAIRY FORE - Vivid [Insane]
LuigiHann
There have been a lot of halftime firsts, lately. In my opinion, the halftime mod should be an unranked practice mod.
Sousei
Lucky Star Cast - Hamatte Sabotte Oh My Ga! (Short Ver.) [Insane] (I AM STILL ONLY ONE TO PASS WITHOUT MODS!!! getting lonely here! : ( )
I have joined you~ we shall conquer Card N'Force now~~
MaxwellDemon
Cheers to Reikin for clearing the half-timers in Seishoujo Insane. <3
Card N'FoRcE

Slain087 wrote:

I decided to clear that one without halftime to train my mouse accuracy, but those spacings are damned crazy... (i don't have a score yet)

Sousei wrote:

I have joined you~ we shall conquer Card N'Force now~~
:(
I'm trying doing it at normal time but i phail hard...
I tried halftime just for play and ended up to almost set a perfect combo :P
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

MaxwellDemon wrote:

Cheers to Reikin for clearing the half-timers in Seishoujo Insane. <3
BUT HE IS ALSO GUILTY OF TEH TIME