forum

[resolved] Running osu! on borderless problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Axynald
Problem Details:

So, I used to run osu! on fullscreen and it causes some prooblems when I try to alt+tab to a different window. I've run games on borderless and alt tabbing on borderless doesn't cause problems. The problem with osu! is that there is this black rectangle covering the right part of my screen, and it is not part of the game [the cursor won't go there]. So, is there a fix for this problem? Any help is appreciated.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170528.1 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Are you running at a slightly different resolution than native? Disable Letterboxing?
Topic Starter
Axynald

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Are you running at a slightly different resolution than native? Disable Letterboxing?
I dunno about native resolution, I just picked the borderless option for osu. My laptop's screen resolution is also 1366x768. Letterboxing is disabled.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Try enabling it then.

Are you on Windows 10 with the task bar on the side?
Topic Starter
Axynald
Tried enabling letterbox, black rectangle still shows up.
I am on windows 10, but my task bar is at the bottom.
Camimaou
I'm having the same issue but my screen's resolution is 1920x1080 and my game's resolution is 1366x768.
Running the game without Fullscreen or Letterboxing.
I'm also on Windows 10 with the task bar at the bottom, and my game's up to date on 10 June 2017 - 15:55 (right now).
Dntm8kmeeatu
I forgot about this t/421904&start=0

Are you using Compatibility mode?
Lacrimosa
Yup, he is, according to the picture. Disable Compatibility Mode and see if the issue persists.
Topic Starter
Axynald
Disabling compatibility mode helped. Thanks for all the help! :D