Kuroki Meisa - Wired Life (TV Size)[Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
98
show more
pieguyn
General:

-There's too much Kiai o.o perhaps remove some of it?

Easy:

01:11:446 (1) - Add finish on start

Normal:

Fine

Hard:

00:29:258 (1,2) - Switch new combos
00:37:930 (1) - NC
00:39:102 (1) - Remove NC

zsr123's Taiko: Fine

Insane:

-CS 4?

01:10:977 (1) - Remove NC
01:11:446 (3) - Add NC
01:12:383 (1) - Remove NC

Nice map~ :)
Raging Bull
General:
I recommend you remove the first two kiai and keep the third kiai. It looks so ugly to see kiai in half of the map.

Easy:
Seems okay. So many NCs though. Maybe raise HP or OD +1?

Normal:
01:07:696 (1) - Add finish on slider start? I think you forgot this one.

Hard:
Eh maybe OD+1?

Insane:
Nothing really.

Eh Solid mapset. No kds.

Have a star.
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Raging Bull wrote:

General:
I recommend you remove the first two kiai and keep the third kiai. It looks so ugly to see kiai in half of the map.

Easy:
Seems okay. So many NCs though. Maybe raise HP or OD +1?

Normal:
01:07:696 (1) - Add finish on slider start? I think you forgot this one.

Hard:
Eh maybe OD+1?

Insane:
Nothing really.

Eh Solid mapset. No kds.

Have a star.
very Thank you <(_ _)>
OzzyOzrock
[zsr123's Taiko]
00:36:055 (149) - feels better as katu
00:36:289 (150) - and then this don

00:42:735 - don here
00:44:375 (193) - katu instead
00:50:235 - don here

Wow, your maps are getting very better zsr :3

Just try to use kkd more, and keep more k d k d patterns,
because parts like 00:52:696 and forward made my hand want to hit katu, but there is don..

Still good job =w=
zsr123

OzzyOzrock wrote:

[zsr123's Taiko]
00:36:055 (149) - feels better as katu k
00:36:289 (150) - and then this don k

00:42:735 - don here k
00:44:375 (193) - katu instead k
00:50:235 - don here k

Wow, your maps are getting very better zsr :3

Just try to use kkd more, and keep more k d k d patterns,
because parts like 00:52:696 and forward made my hand want to hit katu, but there is don..

Still good job =w=
thank you :)

Download: Kuroki Meisa - Wired Life (TV Size) (tutuhaha) [zsr123's Taiko].osu
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
FIX
Your message is too short.Your message is too short.Your message is too short.
EnakoRin
看在你-5 KDS的份上再给你俩KDS STAR还有我回学校了来MOD一下这个图
嗯就这样 :lol:
wmfchris
Taiko mod as requested.

00:03:946 - D:
00:07:696 - k---K d....
00:25:508 - d d k, you can find that the melody repeats as 2 beats before so putting it k k k would be odd.
00:29:258 - d


Very good for me EXCEPT that stream. Listen carefully and you will only find the k-like drum sound on the red tick only. So follow the music and you should make the stream in a regular manner, especially like 4 in a group. Here you may consider a ddkdddkd... or a spinner.

I agree with ozzy in the sense that we need more k in the 1/2 patterns in the kiai time to show the high melody in kiai than in non-kiai part.

And in general, kiai is far toooooo long and not suitable to be ranked. Start kiai at 00:52:696 or 01:00:196. Also the 1.35x in taiko is highly recommended to be started there because I don't see the climax elements from 0:36 to 0:52 so putting a 1.35x there is inappropiate. D:

6.5/10
EnakoRin
General
  • offset = 175


Easy
  • 00:00:196 (1) - 第一个圈加normal-finish
    00:13:321 (4) - 去掉最后一个圈上的clap,这里不适合
    00:33:946 (1) - 最后一个圈加normal-finish


Normal
  • 00:00:196 (1) - 加normal-finish
    00:07:461 (3) - new combo
    00:34:883 (3) - 最后一个圈加normal-finish


Hard
  • HP Drain Rate, Overall Diffculty + 3,AR + 1
    00:00:196 (1) - 第一个圈加normal-finish
    00:35:586 (4) - 最后一个圈加normal-finish
    00:45:196 - 不加个circle么少女
    01:01:367 - 不加个circle么少女
    01:03:242 - 不加个circle么少女


Insane
  • 00:00:196 (1) - 加normal-finish
    说实话这难度感觉排列有点乱,花样有点单一,不过这样也没啥问题


----------
EasyModder 1.3
Program By Weiren
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Weiren wrote:

General
  • offset = 175


Easy
  • 00:00:196 (1) - 第一个圈加normal-finish
    00:13:321 (4) - 去掉最后一个圈上的clap,这里不适合
    00:33:946 (1) - 最后一个圈加normal-finish


Normal
  • 00:00:196 (1) - 加normal-finish
    00:07:461 (3) - new combo
    00:34:883 (3) - 最后一个圈加normal-finish


Hard
  • HP Drain Rate, Overall Diffculty + 3,AR + 1
    00:00:196 (1) - 第一个圈加normal-finish
    00:35:586 (4) - 最后一个圈加normal-finish
    00:45:196 - 不加个circle么少女
    01:01:367 - 不加个circle么少女
    01:03:242 - 不加个circle么少女


Insane
  • 00:00:196 (1) - 加normal-finish
    说实话这难度感觉排列有点乱,花样有点单一,不过这样也没啥问题


----------
EasyModder 1.3
Program By Weiren
同学你那个off还是太快了OTL....我改成了off190.....够了
谢谢mod~阿里嘎多~
zsr123

wmfchris wrote:

Taiko mod as requested.

00:03:946 - D:
00:07:696 - k---K d....
00:25:508 - d d k, you can find that the melody repeats as 2 beats before so putting it k k k would be odd.
00:29:258 - d


Very good for me EXCEPT that stream. Listen carefully and you will only find the k-like drum sound on the red tick only. So follow the music and you should make the stream in a regular manner, especially like 4 in a group. Here you may consider a ddkdddkd... or a spinner.

I agree with ozzy in the sense that we need more k in the 1/2 patterns in the kiai time to show the high melody in kiai than in non-kiai part.

And in general, kiai is far toooooo long and not suitable to be ranked. Start kiai at 00:52:696 or 01:00:196. Also the 1.35x in taiko is highly recommended to be started there because I don't see the climax elements from 0:36 to 0:52 so putting a 1.35x there is inappropiate. D:

6.5/10
thanks for modding :)

Download: Kuroki Meisa - Wired Life (TV Size) (tutuhaha) [zsr123's Taiko].osu
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
done!
Your message is too short.Your message is too short.Your message is too short.
Backfire
Taiko-
00:08:627 - You have lots of spaces like this. Fill them in with stuff like kkd or ddk or even ddd. It sounds nice without the random pauses.
00:10:502 - ^
00:21:986 - to 00:22:455 - maybe either make it kdkdk or kkkkk.
00:23:158 (101,102,103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,117) - This whole section is too easy when there's lots of room to put some more notes.
00:30:658 (130,131,132,133,134,135,136,137,138,139,140,141,142) - ^

Other than that, its preety good. I like the chorus. But before that, its not as good.
zsr123

Backfire wrote:

Taiko-
00:08:627 - You have lots of spaces like this. Fill them in with stuff like kkd or ddk or even ddd. It sounds nice without the random pauses.
00:10:502 - ^
00:21:986 - to 00:22:455 - maybe either make it kdkdk or kkkkk.
00:23:158 (101,102,103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,117) - This whole section is too easy when there's lots of room to put some more notes.
00:30:658 (130,131,132,133,134,135,136,137,138,139,140,141,142) - ^

Other than that, its preety good. I like the chorus. But before that, its not as good.
thanks for modding :)

Download: Kuroki Meisa - Wired Life (TV Size) (tutuhaha) [zsr123's Taiko].osu
Behonkiss
All difficulties:
- Could use some whistles, unless you really feel that they don't fit.

No notable issues otherwise. This is very solid.
Ekaru
Insane:

-That dark purple combo color blends with the BG on my monitor. Can you please make that color a tad lighter?

00:27:143 (1,2) - This blanket could be done better. Use (1)'s approach circle when adjust (2); this way you'll get a much better arc.

But really, I love this map. Not much I can point out that isn't just nitpicking, aside from that one combo color that I seriously can't see well. Good job! I'll probably mod the rest some other time, and will star this whenever I get some more kudosu.
Kiiwa
Hi~

General
Awesome song *_*
I think you could start Kiai at 00:37:455 - if you really wanted to o.o?
For tags you could put the main characters' name~
Just an idea... maybe remove every second finish during Kiai? It makes it sound more effective..

Insane
00:17:885 (6) - delete
01:24:096 - end spinner here with vocal

Hard
Really easy.. OD+1
00:22:690 (4) - add clap
01:03:471 (4) - move down 3 grids to make a pretty square :3

Normal
Fine

LOL cant find anything ;_;
Good luck~
Zelos
Random Question, are you a beginner mapper?

Folder:
All clean here.

General:
Your kiai time is realllllllllllly long. I know the entire part fits but its over 50% of the song is kiai, So I suggest you shorten it maybe

Easy:
00:17:065 (1) - remove new combo here?
00:23:627 (1) - remove new combo here?
00:33:940 (1) - turn on gridsnap 4 and move this to the left a little bit so that the slider tick is centered at least a little?
01:20:815 (1,2,3,4,1) - move notes 4 and 1 (the last note 1) to the left 1 grid point so your 1,2,3,4 pattern becomes symmetrically balanced.

Normal:
00:13:315 (3) - move this to the left 1 grid point so it becomes centered on the y-axis much more evenly?
00:49:643 (2,1) - im not exactly sure if a Normal player can read this or not but I'm not a normal player so I dunno :)! I somewhat suggest you change this.

Hard:
00:33:940 (1) - grab the 2nd slider point for this slider and move it to the right 1 grid point to it becomes more symmetrical.
00:37:924 (1) - new combo? I only think so because it starts after the kiai.
01:02:065 (1,2,3,4) - this square shape it looks like you were trying to form is a bit mis-shapened. Try to reshape it to more square like features?

zsr123's taiko:
Note: DON and/or KAT = the big don/kat notes.
00:14:252 (63,64,65) - don don kat?
00:16:596 (73) - DON?
00:18:940 (82) - kat?
00:33:940 (136) - DON?
01:22:690 (386) - KAT?

Insane:
00:25:268 (1) - remove new combo here?
00:26:674 (1) - remove new combo here?
00:29:018 (1) - remove new combo here?
00:31:361 (1) - remove new combo here?
00:35:346 (1) - remove new combo here?
basically consider removing any new combo here that is in the pattern I listed because this would be a long list of the same stuff.

And well that is it!
Very very nice mapset you have here.
Star!
Weez
General
- Add "blue" to the tags because the english title is Blue Exorcist
- Like Mr. Zelos said, kiai time is long._.

Easy
00:36:283 (1,2) - Fix the spacing for this.

Insane
- Change the circle size to 4. Plays and looks sooo much better.

Thats all, great map here!!
Koro McAlpine
Hey, here's my beatmap.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/24043

  • Blue: You must fix this.
    Red: You better fix it!
    Orange: Screenshot ahead.
    Black: Just suggestions though.

    ~Easy~
    Have nothing to say...

    ~Normal~
  1. 00:47:121 (4): Move this to x:332 y:190.

    ~Hard~
    Have nothing to say...

    ~Insane~
    Have nothing to say...

    Nice map, thank you and good luck
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply