Mombei wrote:Hi, from my modding queue
- 00:34:485 (3,4,5,6) - This rhythm structure is very different from what you used so far and I believe it's not fitting as much as the other patterns. I believe something like 00:22:485 (3,1) - or 00:08:303 (1,2) - would work much better fixed
- 00:48:667 (2,3) - You should even out the spacing. Time-distance equality suggests you do. The slowing down doesn't happen until after the slider is actually clicked fixed
This is a very simplistic map so I can't give very in-depth advice, I'm sorry that's fine anything is appreciated!
- I believe this map is fundamentally flawed. You see, I feel like there's no criteria behind whether a piano sound gets a click or not. The rhythm structure isn't consistent. The only advice I can give you is to think up some criteria to take as reference and remap. If I said anything else it wouldn't make any sense after you changed everything. spacing was fine so you don't need to worry about that I guess. i haven't really had anyone else come to me about problems, plus i think it's fine, but if more people come and say it's unrankable i'm go with my friend for a remap due to criteria
- 00:13:212 (1,2,1,2) - Here you change circular motion from the first 2 to the second 1, and then again on the second 2. This makes the emphasis on the first 1 much weaker. I suggest you use comfortable movement for the second 2. Of course, adjust the following patterns aswell. i don't understand...
- 00:51:940 (3) - for the "highest" diff in the set, you could map this sound more thoroughly maybe.. but the hitsounds are okay so i'll keep them
This map seems mostly fine, it might be a little controvertial because of the spread, but something like this has happened already so I don't think it will cause you too many problems. :D
I hope I could help. you did!
Thanks for using my queue! no problem, and thank YOU for the mod!