forum

Explaining Tae-Blitz situation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
So tae bombards blitz with all these lovey-dovey messages, he returns fire in the most bizarre way possible. Endaris comes in and makes it all the more confusing. Blitz then proceeds to reply with "im so qt" and "too qt for this/that (´・ω・`)" but doesn't give in to tae's demands of getting selfies or w/e. Guess it's best not to get tangled up in this mess.

Sry, couldnt explain it. It's a clickbait.
Flanster
blitzfrog will now post
Endaris
Blitzfrog is hopeless. He will stay single for the entirety of his life.
levesterz

Endaris wrote:

Tae

Endaris wrote:

QFT
Aomi

Endaris wrote:

maybe because he's an indecisive manipulative jerk ?
i surely do hope his romance life only goes downhill from here (:
Tae

Aomi wrote:

Endaris wrote:

Aomi please omg don't do this
(You can't go down from zero anyway)
Endaris

Tae wrote:

Endaris wrote:

QFT
yyou too
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

Aomi wrote:

Endaris wrote:

where tf r u? its not the same w/o my 2nd favorite OT serb
Aomi

Comfy Slippers wrote:

where tf r u? its not the same w/o my 2nd favorite OT serb
pokusavam da ne padnem na avgust ya know what i mean ?
Blitzfrog

Aomi wrote:

Endaris wrote:

Cut deep </3

I try ;_;
My romance is negative maaan, nothing to go downhill from :3
Qiyana
tae + blitz = titz
kai99
so this lady at the mall forced me to test out perfume
so i still smell like perfume
i'll prolly die from this smell it's making me nauseaous
Aomi

kai99 wrote:

so this lady at the mall forced me to test out perfume
so i still smell like perfume
i'll prolly die from this smell it's making me nauseaous
and why do we care ?
what does that have to do with this thread ??
please take your rambles elsewhere, mmkay ?
Tae
highkey considering writing a full explanation to the whole situation if anyone wants it
johnmedina999

Tae wrote:

highkey
What does this word mean?
Tae

johnmedina999 wrote:

Tae wrote:

highkey
opposite of lowkey, so that i'm willing to say it to everyone
(lowkey being something to keep secret)
Blitzfrog

johnmedina999 wrote:

Tae wrote:

highkey

[google:1337]highkey[/google:1337]

Google is a useful tool Johnny
Tae
gonna start writing everything up~!

Okay, so... this whole situation started like 4 months ago, with Blitz posting "Tae is bae" in response to more or less everything I posted. It's fair to say that at this time, my opinion of Blitz was that he was a shitposter, and so, like the rest of you, I didn't like him. At all.

This continued for a few months, much to my disappointment, but, the more I spoke to Blitz, the less I saw him in a negative light. Believing that Blitz had been posting this for much too long for him to be joking about the topic... I did begin to like him more than I originally had. I asked him for his snapchat at one point, and after a while, he added me back.

After this, we started talking more, and I started to become more personal with him, even going as far as to tell him some things about myself which only Aomi and a few others know about... which, much to my surprise, he was entirely fine with, saying he had his suspicions all along anyway. It's fair to say around this point I was actually falling for him...

Around this time though, the "Tae is bae" meme, or whatever the fuck it was, stopped. This bothered me slightly, because... why would it suddenly stop if we were getting along so well? I confronted him about it, and he told me that he likes someone else in OT more than I do, and that there is only really "a slight liking" for me. This disheartened me a bit, understandably, but I appreciated him being honest with me. I knew who this person was, and I wished him the best of luck with them, hoping that this would allow me to just get over this and therefore move on, allowing me to just get back to focusing completely on my studies (as I was, and still am, doing my GCSEs). He told me he didn't plan to act on his feelings for this other person, which I didn't really understand, and that I was the first person to have actually confessed to him... but oh well, I wasn't the one he liked, and that's fine. I don't blame him or the other person, really, but it's fair to say I do still love Blitz, regardless of what he does.

I don't know how Blitz feels about me entirely now, or whether he actually really did, but that doesn't matter anymore... oh well.

Basically, I'm just a fool, haha... I should probably leave again...

TL;DR: I like Blitz, Blitz likes someone else.

This video sums up how I feel, mostly about myself.
Endaris
Not sure if serious or trolling. Have you looked in the mirror recently? (metaphoric)
Tae

Endaris wrote:

Not sure if serious or trolling. Have you looked in the mirror recently? (metaphoric)
Huh? I'm being entirely serious...

Idk why Blitz hasn't said anything on this topic himself, so I'm giving my side :v
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
gay is ok
Endaris
Oh okay.
Not going to say anything beyond that because that is your thing then but maybeeeee you're using too much force?
Tae

Endaris wrote:

Oh okay.
Not going to say anything beyond that because that is your thing then but maybeeeee you're using too much force?
What I say in public over Discord is... or was purely joking between me and Blitz
I've asked him before if he's okay with what I say and that he can tell me to stop at any point
Endaris
Oh, in that case I don't have to feel bad about not taking it seriously, that's good.
I don't think it is doing you any good though.
Tae

Endaris wrote:

Oh, in that case I don't have to feel bad about not taking it seriously, that's good.
I don't think it is doing you any good though.
It really isn't, but it can't be helped.
roshan117
wowie u posted the whole thing
Tae

roshan117 wrote:

wowie u posted the whole thing
I did say I was going to...
Aomi
why waste your words on such a baboon ):
you really are an idiot aghh.
i like how blitz kept saying tae is bae for such a long time but when it was actually going to become a reality he rejected you ?? boy stop toying with people's feelings. "the last thing i want to do is hurt you" but you've been giving him mixed signals since 2 months ago ?? excuse me ???
Endaris
They're both fools.
Tae

Aomi wrote:

why waste your words on such a baboon ): people seem curious... and i guess it's better to have everyone know how it is so it can all stop orz
you really are an idiot aghh. i really am aaa ;;
i like how blitz kept saying tae is bae for such a long time but when it was actually going to become a reality he rejected you ?? boy stop toying with people's feelings. "the last thing i want to do is hurt you" but you've been giving him mixed signals since 2 months ago ?? excuse me ??? i dont blame him aomi... orz

Endaris wrote:

They're both fools.
me more so