forum

Question about this map's source + song title

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ekaru
So, here's the map in question...

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/34544

The situation here is that it's a MLP fandom song, but it's not actually from the show (same with that other pony-related map I have uploaded). So, should I just leave MLP in the tags, or add it as the source?

Also, the song title I have is the "official" title, but it's incorrect: The character's name is actually "Rainbow Dash", not "Rainbowdash" (it's a somewhat common error), along with capitalization mistakes. Do I have to leave it as the "official" title, or am I allowed to correct it? 'Cuz it'd essentially still be the same title, just written correctly.

Thanks!
Equivalent_old
If it not from the show itself I suggest not to put in MLP as a source. It a fanmade right? just put in as tags instead of source
LuigiHann
Is it any kind of remix, or is it a totally original song? A remix would still get a source tag, but I'd say an original song would not.
Topic Starter
Ekaru

LuigiHann wrote:

Is it any kind of remix, or is it a totally original song? A remix would still get a source tag, but I'd say an original song would not.
That's what I thought; it is an original song. Sources are used in broad ways nowadays, though. so I wanted to check.

That just leaves the song title... Which I really want to fix. :P "Rainbowdash" isn't her name FFFFFFFFFF-