forum

Tomoya Ohtani - Sonic Forces - Main Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Goncalerta
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 7 de junho de 2017 at 17:02:45

Artist: Tomoya Ohtani
Title: Sonic Forces - Main Theme
Source: Sonic Forces
Tags: Sonic, Sega
BPM: 412
Filesize: 1433kb
Play Time: 01:18
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,64 stars, 87 notes)
  2. Hard (2,42 stars, 155 notes)
  3. Normal (2,04 stars, 104 notes)
Download: Tomoya Ohtani - Sonic Forces - Main Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
EDIT: 6/06/2017
Added hard diffuculty and clap and finish sounds. I'd really apreciate if someone gave his opinion because I really want to know if I'm doing this right.

EDIT: 5/06/2017
I think I fixed the timing and now everything is going alright. I will make more difficulties soon.
If you spot any mistake please tell me. :)

------
Hey! I'm new to this game, I've been here for around a week (even though I had already played Elite Beat Agents before).
I've been loving it, and I tried to make a beatmap. :) It's about the theme song for the new Sonic game.

It's the first time, I've been learning how to use the editor and trying to have the timing right. And I want to have some feedback from you guys, on what I should improve or what I'm doing wrong. I'm pretty sure that the timing isn't perfect yet (even though I tried to make it sound as right as possible for me), an d it seems like the sliders are going a bit too fast (which makes it harder to go along with).

So, I think that listening to opinions and feedback will be vital for me to learn and understand more about beatmapping. :) After everything is fine I will add more difficulties.