forum

The topic about everything!! :D

posted
Total Posts
show more
awp
But what does the scouter say about his cock?

And by cock I mean youtube meme.
Kylecito
some popular poster please replicate my ITS A STONE LUIGI thread

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=522
Manabeast
So I'm working at DQ tonight, okay? And this kid comes up and orders some stuff, dragging his brother and mother along with him. Now, I'm not one to comment on styles, but good god, this kid was as "Wangsta" as you could get. Horrifying. Like, I don't like Emo stylings, but bad Wangsta is worse than bad Emo.

So he orders some chicken strips, a pumpkin pie Blizzard, and 2 cheese burgers for his brother and his mom. Then, he starts kicking his little brother. The little brother whines and then cries out "I'm gonna kill you!"

The kid just kinda laughs.

So, I'm really bored. So I start talking.

"Actually, The interesting thing about that is that if you did, I couldn't do anything. Employees are not allowed to take any action against criminal acts unless a supervisor witnesses them."

The mom stares at me. The kid and his brother are slack jawed.

"Really? That sounds stupid."

"It is. The way our contracts are worded is such that, as long as we're on the clocks, we can't take ANY actions against a customer unless a supervisor permits it. Criminals still qualify as potential customers, strangely enough."

Yeah, I'm making this up off the top of my head. But they believe it.

"Oh my god, that's horrifying."

"Well, the wording is useful for keeping employees in line whenever a particulary annoying customer comes in. But when taken to that measure, it results in situations like I just described."

Then their food came up, and they sat down, shaken and eying the other customers suspiciously. Once in awhile one of them would look up to me, I'd make eye contact and nod solemnly.

So, members of the osu! community: Am I evil?
Topic Starter
Loginer

Manabeast wrote:

So I'm working at DQ tonight, okay? And this kid comes up and orders some stuff, dragging his brother and mother along with him. Now, I'm not one to comment on styles, but good god, this kid was as "Wangsta" as you could get. Horrifying. Like, I don't like Emo stylings, but bad Wangsta is worse than bad Emo.

So he orders some chicken strips, a pumpkin pie Blizzard, and 2 cheese burgers for his brother and his mom. Then, he starts kicking his little brother. The little brother whines and then cries out "I'm gonna kill you!"

The kid just kinda laughs.

So, I'm really bored. So I start talking.

"Actually, The interesting thing about that is that if you did, I couldn't do anything. Employees are not allowed to take any action against criminal acts unless a supervisor witnesses them."

The mom stares at me. The kid and his brother are slack jawed.

"Really? That sounds stupid."

"It is. The way our contracts are worded is such that, as long as we're on the clocks, we can't take ANY actions against a customer unless a supervisor permits it. Criminals still qualify as potential customers, strangely enough."

Yeah, I'm making this up off the top of my head. But they believe it.

"Oh my god, that's horrifying."

"Well, the wording is useful for keeping employees in line whenever a particulary annoying customer comes in. But when taken to that measure, it results in situations like I just described."

Then their food came up, and they sat down, shaken and eying the other customers suspiciously. Once in awhile one of them would look up to me, I'd make eye contact and nod solemnly.

You're evil. Clever, but evil.
GEN_old
So at work I've entered the exciting world of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroplating. Electroplating connectors in 24 carat gold to be precise. I got a microscope with it's own camera and it's rather fun, even if the camera has a dead pixel on it's CCD. The gimmick of putting different objects under a microscope and looking at them up close never gets old. Anyway, what i'm coating in gold is pretty much exactly like the pins on a NES/SNES/whatever cartridge. The only thing that sucks is it takes about 5 minutes to do 1 pin properly, and a NES cartridge has 72 pins on both sides so I couldn't really sneak all of my games in there and do them. What can I do though? Silver coins? The back of my iPod? My keys?

I really want to make something gold. Since this thread has everything I was hoping to find some inspiration.
Kylecito

gen wrote:

So at work I've entered the exciting world of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroplating. Electroplating connectors in 24 carat gold to be precise. I got a microscope with it's own camera and it's rather fun, even if the camera has a dead pixel on it's CCD. The gimmick of putting different objects under a microscope and looking at them up close never gets old. Anyway, what i'm coating in gold is pretty much exactly like the pins on a NES/SNES/whatever cartridge. The only thing that sucks is it takes about 5 minutes to do 1 pin properly, and a NES cartridge has 72 pins on both sides so I couldn't really sneak all of my games in there and do them. What can I do though? Silver coins? The back of my iPod? My keys?

I really want to make something gold. Since this thread has everything I was hoping to find some inspiration.
get a pacemaker and make it gold
bling bling bitch
awp

Manabeast wrote:

Evil? For getting some obnoxious little bastard to cease his shenanigans? You're a fucking saint, dood.
Kylecito
ohhh
you touched my TRA LA LA
mhmmmm MY DING DING DONG
Gilrad
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kylecito

Gilrad wrote:

My email went something along the lines of
EMAIL.
MISSION FAILED.
Rod_old
"What the heck is THAT? Fox, look behind you!"
awp
HERE COMES A BIG ONE.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Manabeast
OH SHIT ANONYMOUS

I BETTER BUY A DOG

Seriously, I still think that that fox vid is either a very good fake, or an inside joke at the station. I mean, Really.

Please, let it be a joke. They can't actually be serious, right?
awp
They're middle-aged news casters/reporters talking about computers. I don't think it's a joke.

The kid who replied saying it was ebaumsworld is hilarious.
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

They're middle-aged news casters/reporters talking about computers. I don't think it's a joke.

The kid who replied saying it was ebaumsworld is hilarious.

The kid himself isn't the one who's hilarious, it's his comment!!
awp

Without the kid, there would be no comment!
LuigiHann
Topic Starter
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Loginer
NOEZ!! PEEEEEPPYYYYY, A BUG!! ;_;

...Oh man, NOW look what you did. :(
Kylecito
wahahahaha
Rod_old

Loginer wrote:

Scream "OUENDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" and try to glue it up :o
Topic Starter
Loginer

Rod wrote:

Loginer wrote:

Scream "OUENDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" and try to glue it up :o
I thought peppy was the one supposed to do that. :(
Oh well. ...OOOOUEENDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!! ;____;
Kylecito
on an unrelated note i was just starving irl but couldnt stop playing cooking mama
Topic Starter
Loginer

Kylecito wrote:

on an unrelated note i was just starving irl but couldnt stop playing cooking mama
Oh, the irony. XD
Rod_old
UP :shock:
awp
So I just finished watching the Imagination Land Trilogy.

Best piece of TV history ever in my opinion.
Topic Starter
Loginer

Loginer wrote:

Oh yeah, this is in the error window now. :333333

OK, who wants to raid the hidden board? >;3
Ivalset
No one's going to take me alive.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Eh, yes, we all will. <_<
awp
I got my wireless guitar replaced and the new one works awesome =D

but is it just me, or is the final battle stupidly difficult in GH3? I got through the entire game failing a total of three times (damn you Rain in Blood) and I failed for two consecutive hours against the final guy before I gave up and decided to eat food.
Starrodkirby86
Because the topic is so random, let me add my own little input! :D :D

The Completed Beatmap forum has a total of 666 posts. Here's a jpeg image link to support it.
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5243/666dg4.jpg

And to answer the question, I have never done the final battle on GHIII, nor have any involvement at all because of the fact I don't have the game. Terribly sorry for being so worthless, even though it's just an opinionated question. By the way, because I'm always eager to know have you played Through the Fire and Through the Flames by DragonForce? :3
awp
You have to clear the final battle to get it, and after 3 and a half hours I was able to. Didn't know you could build up your attacks to perform chains; it's practically impossible to win otherwise. TtFaF isn't all that difficult a track compared to some of them - at least, on hard. Expert? Haven't tried yet.
Starrodkirby86

awp wrote:

You have to clear the final battle to get it, and after 3 and a half hours I was able to. Didn't know you could build up your attacks to perform chains; it's practically impossible to win otherwise. TtFaF isn't all that difficult a track compared to some of them - at least, on hard. Expert? Haven't tried yet.
Expert is what I'm talking about. It (TtFaF) I heard was considered one of the hardest GHIII songs ever, and were surprised a "civilian" passed it at this convention, I think it was E3.
awp
If it beats Expert Jordan, it's nothing to scoff at.
Starrodkirby86

awp wrote:

If it beats Expert Jordan, it's nothing to scoff at.
What do you mean scoff? Like, sneeze at? Whatever XD, but I believe the song is harder to be than Jordan.
awp
Yeah, it's an expression, like, "don't take it lightly".
Starrodkirby86

awp wrote:

Yeah, it's an expression, like, "don't take it lightly".
Ahhh, I got you. I knew it was an idiom, but I was dumb and wanted to know the meaning of it, but nevertheless.
Ivalset
Raining blood can blow me.

Ugh, it's the only thing preventing me now from beating the game on Expert.
Topic Starter
Loginer
I don't have the game, myself. Is the 360-version region free? <_<"
Edit: Never mind, checked Play-Asia, and it is. ^_^
show more