Halo~ M4M request~ ararararyaryaryaryagi-san. lol
Here is my mod. :3
My modding is include personal feeling & suggestion.
Please feel free to ignore, If my modding affect your mapping style.
d = don
D = big don
k = kat
K = big kat
- Why BG size is 1424x767~? owo? No idea, changed
- 'Uncheck Wide-screen' (Futsuu diff) Yep
- Change to Preview point - 00:08:571. (I think it's unsnapped.)Yeo
- 00:04:971 (3) - add finisher~? (I think it's same sound with (1).)
- 00:07:371 (6) - add finisher too.
- 00:34:671 - just suggesiotn. how about add K here~? (I don't want to ignore this cymbal & strong vocal sound.)
- 00:44:571 (72, 73, 74) - How about change to kkd~? (72, 73 is almost same pitch vocal and melody, and 74 is lower than before.) Yeah all these applied, nice
- 00:10:671 (12) - remove finisher~? (for emphasize next D.) Yess
- 00:11:121 - move to 00:11:421. (for emphasize finisher. and better flow.) Yeah i think you're right.
- 00:39:771 - add finisher here~? (like Kantan diff.) Hai
- Hmm.. we already talked about note strain. kiai should has more notes. (include triplet) and make easier intro part.
maybe, I can re-mod after you change this diff structure. :3
Here's is sample about Structure.(It's not perfect. just refer note placement. I hope this help you to changing Futsuu diff.) Yeah i remapped almost entire thing
- OD 5~? (Futsuu OD is 4. so I think gap is too large.)
- I think maybe we can make more 1/1 break like 00:47:271.(for example we can delete 00:04:671 and 00:05:871, .. etc for better diff spread. by deleting these note, we can make middle pattern of Futsuu and Oni.) Yeah i added a few other breaks too
- 00:10:671 (12) - remove finisher~? (for emphasize next D.) Alrighty
- 00:15:921 - how about delete this note~? (maybe we can make consistent 5-3 pattern like 00:17:571 ~ 00:18:771.) Uwaaa, i really don't want to make the first 60% of the map a boring snoozefes t. I'll think about it let's see what others think, but for now no change
- 00:45:621 (23) - change to k~? (for emphasize (24)'s down-pitch.) Yes sir
- OD 6~? Yeah i guess
- 00:10:671 (12) - remove finisher~? (for emphasize next D.) Yepo
- 00:11:871 (1, 2, 3, 4) - change to kddk~? (I think 00:11:871 is high pitch.) Yep
- 00:13:071 (10) - change to d~? (I think it's more fit to express accompaniment & vocal pitch.)
- 00:14:571 - maybe we can change this part by using triplet like this.
00:15:921 - Mmmh interesting, i think the triplet works yeah, although i refuse to not map Mayoi at 00:15:921.
- 00:17:571 - change to k~? (pitch is higher than 00:17:471 and 00:17:721. vocal pitch is almost same this part imo. so It's more fit to follow accompaniment pitch.) Ya sounds better in addition, change to 00:17:471 - k too. If you want. Nope
- 00:20:121 - change to d~? (reverse pattern with previous ddkkd.) Sure
- 00:24:171 - we can change this part too. like 00:14:571.
- 00:32:571 (126) - change to k~? (high sound here.) Yeah definitely
- 00:44:571 - how about this..? (I think It's more fit to follow music pitch.)
and you can use 3-plet or 5-plet at 00:46:371. Yeah did a little something like that
I think mapset is nice generally. just Futsuu diff need to changing some structure.
I hope you Rank this. GL~!
Amazing modding thanks!