Sasaki Sayaka - Kiss no Hitotsu de

posted
Total Posts
show more
schoolboy
gratsss
MaridiuS
[Serenade]

Hello there, as much as I appreciate unusual interpretations of music and unorthodox maps I have a few concerns. No matter what you do, you should always look back to the basics of scaling and pressure. A more powerful musical section should also be mapped intensely, at least harder than peaceful sections. Currently the kiai is much more easier than other sections which imo doesn't make much sense. I believe by making the kiais harder the map will drastically improve. I'm referring to first 2 kiais and 03:14:069 - this section.

There is no actual pressure on the kiais, I assume they're one of the most intense parts of the song considering that the vocals are the strongest there; drums are going in regular kick / snare rhythm; the song also has loud hihats on red ticks and plenty of guitar hits (and kinda piano a bit too). The map however, doesn't seem to represent that really well, it has an interesting rhythm but the SV / spacing is too small for the kiai which results in the kiai being very easy. You kinda have a spaced stream on the end or few gimmicks like 02:01:727 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - which are hard but not intense and they do not increase the overall difficulty on the section but rather seem like a spike. The difficulty of the kiai mechanically is like a generic 4.5*.

Lets do some comparing
  1. 01:13:212 - atm this section has denser rhythm and bigger/equal spacing from the first two kiai but its a much more peaceful section of the song. Keep in mind I realized that in this section there are kicks unique to it so I appreciate you mapping it as dense as you did as differentiation. But the problem is, if this section has denser rhythm but is spaced about the same with the kiai, it turns out to be more intense.
  2. 01:16:470 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - A random example is this jump spam which is denser and spaced more than anything in the kiai's which isn't streams.
  3. 01:19:727 (4,5,1,2,3) - The 2stack usage is denser than the kiai section 00:37:127 (3,1) - since in kiai the second circle is actually a slider which is much less intense.
  4. 01:31:384 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - This is kinda filler rhythm yet it's 1/2 circle spam. Overall I think you get the idea on what I'm implying that this section has denser rhythm overall.

5. 02:54:355 - Currently this is extremely hard, at least 2x harder than anything else in the map. I don't believe that it's humanly possible for a song to have a 2x intenser section than its chorus lmao. Cross screen spacing out of nowhere 3 minutes in the map after no actual jumps in the map till then is such an extreme contrast that it strongly feels misfit. Scaling at least the last jumps to 0.8x or less should fit more with the rest of the map imo.

6. 03:32:412 - This section even though it has the same drum rhythm as the kiais, it doesn't have the intense vocals yet it has denser rhythm than them which suggest higher intensity. Another reason why I think you should boost the difficulty of the kiais.
After some comparing, let me try giving some examples of how you can scale up the kiai section. Obviously what I was insisting on faster SV or/and bigger spacing is the way to go, but let's try giving some examples which will truly make a difference.
  1. 1.3x SV might be the best option.
  2. 00:33:785 (1,2,3,1) - For example a concept you might use since you like to emphasize strong notes is making the 00:34:470 (1) - spaced from the circle like this https://i.imgur.com/TyHbqVd.jpg.
  3. 00:34:813 (1,2) - Currently this spacing seems too low for how intense the vocals are on the red tick, you could do a bigger jump like https://i.imgur.com/0jLvOPw.jpg which will scale up the difficulty a bit.
  4. 00:35:327 (3,4) - You should really consider making (4) far away from the slider for the scaling purpose I was talking about and also because it's 1/2 and so close yet you use this spacing miliseconds later for 1/4 00:35:670 (4,1) - .
  5. 00:38:585 (3,1,2,3,4) - With the guitar going really faster here, you could consider for a dense 1/2 rhythm to emphasize that since you like to follow those small changes in music.
  6. 00:43:042 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - I don't hear the drums lowering down that much in intensity in the song, so you could make the pattern harder by makng it evenly spaced (like 3 to 4) throughout. Other than that, you most often use this kind of patterning of spacing decreasment to piano or guitar rather than drums, I think it's kinda misfit here.
  7. 00:49:556 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Interesting idea but you could like scale it by 1.2x or 1.3x to make it actually intense not just a small gimmick.
  8. 03:28:983 (3,4,5) - This kind of spacing is really counterproductive to how the intense the song is here, one could argue this is the peak of the song, yet you did a stacked 1/2 pattern,
Of course these are just my personal suggestions, how you think you could increase the intensity is up to you. Most of the things repeat in the map so if you apply some form of an adjustment to one pattern with an intent to increase intensity/pressure, so should you do it to other similar ones.

tldr; I'm indifferent about the concepts, but I think that mechanical intensity should be higher on kiai's which sound the most intense to better represent the song.

02:46:812 - also i'm kinda mildly sad in such a gimmicky map that you didn't do anything really interesting here, the guitar is quite spicy, yet the rhythm spacing and patterning is as generic as it gets :/
Natsu
I heavily disagree with the mod above, the map represents the music nicely IMO, chorus aren't always the denser or stronger part in a song, for example the section with the jumps (the guitar part) is a lot stronger than the chorus, also the filler rhythms u pointed out is clearly following vocals.

BTW GJ on the map it's really nicely done
Syph

Natsu wrote:

I heavily disagree with the mod above, the map represents the music nicely IMO, chorus aren't always the denser or stronger part in a song, for example the section with the jumps (the guitar part) is a lot stronger than the chorus, also the filler rhythms u pointed out is clearly following vocals.

to add onto what natsu said, it's pretty clear left focused on something other than jump spam to make the choruses hard. there's wayyyyyy WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more spaced 1/4's, jump streams etc. there doesn't always have to be huge jumps to make something hard.

just seems like a poor attempt at dqing a map you don't like, kinda lame to see
MaridiuS

Natsu wrote:

They are certainly stronger than the two sections 01:13:212 - 03:31:040 - . I can kinda agree that the guitar part is more intense though, just not twice as intense, that guitar part nerf suggestion is not the main point of my mod.

Syph wrote:

Natsu wrote:

to add onto what natsu said, it's pretty clear left focused on something other than jump spam to make the choruses hard. there's wayyyyyy WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more spaced 1/4's, jump streams etc. there doesn't always have to be huge jumps to make something hard.

just seems like a poor attempt at dqing a map you don't like, kinda lame to see
Overall the kiai sections are not intense, they have a few spikes with gimmicks, but they're spikes the kiais are not based overall on being intense. I'm not implying jump spam as the only solution.

I'm not here to dq this map and keep it vetoed because I don't like it, I'm here to try to improve it a bit before going to rank. I'm not against any concept the mapper used which is imo the point of this map therefore I don't think I'll affect mappers overall style at all. I'd appreciate if you didn't jump on me like that without being sure what my intentions are, it's quite disrespectful and could lead other people to believe that was my intention.
_handholding
I won't comment on MaridiuS' post yet

Something I missed out in my check was 01:33:785 (1,2,3,4) . It is a bit tricky to read to read a note stacked on top of a triple. What do you think?
UndeadCapulet
i agree w/ natsu and syph, the posted mod fails to notice or understand that spacing is not the only thing that affects difficulty or intensity, most of its stated "big" arranges arent remotely difficultfeeling and dont detract from the kiais at all
MaridiuS

UndeadCapulet wrote:

i agree w/ natsu and syph, the posted mod fails to notice or understand that spacing is not the only thing that affects difficulty or intensity, most of its stated "big" arranges arent remotely difficultfeeling and dont detract from the kiais at all
How can you guys agree with both syph and natsu when they basically contradict each other.

Natsu states that the kiai section is okay not to be hard because in the song it is not really intense.

Syph adds that the kiai section is hard because "clearly left focused on something".

So what is that "something" which makes the kiais hard which is not spacing and rhytmic density. I have an idea what you guys might say, but I'd still like to hear it before discussing further.
Natsu

MaridiuS wrote:

UndeadCapulet wrote:

How can you guys agree with both syph and natsu when they basically contradict each other.

Natsu states that the kiai section is okay not to be hard because in the song it is not really intense.

Syph adds that the kiai section is hard because "clearly left focused on something".

So what is that "something" which makes the kiais hard which is not spacing and rhytmic density. I have an idea what you guys might say, but I'd still like to hear it before discussing further.
I didn't said isn't intense, I said the jump section at the guitar part is more intense than the kiai and that justified the jumps.
MaridiuS

Natsu wrote:

I didn't said isn't intense, I said the jump section at the guitar part is more intense than the kiai and that justified the jumps.
Okay that stands and is clarified fully now, but my initial reply to your post also still stands.
Yuii-

Kisses wrote:

Something I missed out in my check was 01:33:785 (1,2,3,4) . It is a bit tricky to read to read a note stacked on top of a triple. What do you think?
While I gotta agree on this being inconsistent, it isn't really hard. This is how old maps used to be 8-)
sahuang

Kisses wrote:

This is intentional and i dont see any difficulty in playing those patterns.(its not that tricky tldr)
_handholding
I guess I'm just bad at the game :'(
Syph

MaridiuS wrote:

Overall the kiai sections are not intense, they have a few spikes with gimmicks, but they're spikes the kiais are not based overall on being intense. I'm not implying jump spam as the only solution.

I'm not here to dq this map and keep it vetoed because I don't like it, I'm here to try to improve it a bit before going to rank. I'm not against any concept the mapper used which is imo the point of this map therefore I don't think I'll affect mappers overall style at all. I'd appreciate if you didn't jump on me like that without being sure what my intentions are, it's quite disrespectful and could lead other people to believe that was my intention.
all I said is that that is what it seems like to me, as (to me) most things in your mod make no sense.
anyways, guess we’ll have to wait for left
Topic Starter
Left
???what happened here
Monstrata
Grats on rank ^^ good map~
vipto
>click song preview
>light rock anime spergtrash
>look at starrating
>6.0
>haha yes
Nao Tomori
6 star anime is the BEST tho,
Yuii-

vipto wrote:

>anime
>6.0
Nothing new then!
Lasse
03:12:098 (2) - why no 1/6 :(((
Karen

Yuii- wrote:

vipto wrote:

>anime
>6.0
Nothing new then!
b...but IT'S NOT ANIME!!11
shionelove
i see some say anime in every eroge maps lol
-Atri-
*grabs popcorn*
Len
just say mapsets owners opinion is better imo

Lasse wrote:

lol how can u find it
-Mo-
HP5 feels really low for top diff fwiw.
Topic Starter
Left
Lemme do ez replies first, im in busy schedule irl.

Lasse wrote:

I could hear both sounds, but i chose 1/4 with my taste & emphasis of jumppattern start point with 1/4.

-Mo- wrote:

HP5 feels really low for top diff fwiw.
but i always die i gave low hp for some super hard patterns
vipto
>"busy schedule"
>10 days later
>"oh it's ranked"
Okoratu
before this just ranks without a reply whatsoever to the points maridius brought up i'll give this some more time to address stuff properly

i personally don't think that major changes to parts are needed but there's some useful stuff here and there in it and just ignoring it seems like a waste
Topic Starter
Left
so nice i have one more chance to make my map nicer.

hi maridius!

*Let's say about difficulty. my kiai means just it's song's highlight chorus and there's no rule to make kiai hardest. i made map just according to song's intensity i interpreted, like

hardest = 02:55:040 - > 02:30:355 - > 01:46:127 - > etc.. it's just according to my interpretion, if you don't agree to it, hmm i don't have anything to say.

and kiai itself isn't easy. 00:42:699 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6) - , 00:54:527 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this shows kiai part's the most intense sound, it's shitty hard, making most of combobreaks for me(5k nub). if you want to issue rhythm's density, i wanna say 'rhythm's density isn't all for difficulty.' we pp mappers can make 1/2 jump harder than 1/4 stream by crossscreen 121212 jump. DS, flow, rhythm's combination can make difficulty harder even though rhythm itself is less denser.

let's see with your examples.
- 01:13:212 - right clickable is more given here and rhythm is dense. but i gave http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10054269 , http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10054275 obviously lower DS and 01:16:470 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - , 01:27:442 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - softer flow.
- 01:19:985 (5,1) - actually this is buildup of pattern from 01:14:584 (1,2,3) - > 01:17:156 (6,1,2,3) - > 01:19:985 (5,1,2,3) - . deal difficulty with just this stuff only won't make sense, maybe you know it.
- 01:31:899 (6,7,8) - showed vocal i like. i think it's worth enough.
- 02:54:355 - and another truth is that this part is obviously the most intense part of the song. so i gave kiai even though it's not highlight chorus. it's worth to get difficulty spike. also there's hidden effect of this jumppattern, 02:59:155 (1) - can give extreme contrast with this calm part, which i really like

and feedback of your suggestions.
- i hate using fast sliders
- 00:33:785 (1,2,3,1) - i think that's also nice stuff. maybe i would do it if i was making rhythm game song. but it's cool animeeroge song, i don't want to make crazy cancer map. stuff i have now is working nicely i think.
- 00:34:813 (1,2) - geez your example is too hard and 00:34:470 (1) - , 00:34:813 (1,2) - has same direction of flow, making funny movement. i don't wanna fix it.
- im using 1/4 kickslider just like emphasized version of circle, with tail mute. and normal users play 1/4 slider as circle, so no problem in your concern.
***let's see more details with picture, https://puu.sh/z5I6O/0211c9d8c8.jpg cursor will go like this, same angle but opposite direction. and i wanna emphasize 4->1's movement according to song. i used two tools, 1=direction, 2=speed. i gave same DS and 3->4 = 1/1, 4->1 =
1/2. maybe you didn't understand my way of pattern use.
- 00:38:585 (3) - if you use dense 1/2, you can find emphasis of finish of this slider's head is lowered and no enough recovery time for this 00:37:727 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - signature pattern. 1/1 is best choice i sure.
- 00:43:042 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - i obviously heard lowering of drumsound, and it's also prepare for 00:43:470 (8,1) - .
- 00:49:556 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - hmm just this is visually stable for me and that DS change wouldn't give significant change i think.
- 03:28:983 (3,4,5) - agree this is intense part. 03:28:297 (1,2,3) - , 03:29:497 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - so i gave this pattern here. and 03:28:983 (3,4,5) - this gives cursor pause for contrast with next hard parttern and visually pair with 03:28:811 (2) - .
- 02:46:812 - actually i don't think catching every sound with stuffs isn't always best choice, my idea was 02:51:098 (1,2) - getting important sound with slow sliders.

so there's no fix for mod, sorry.

and i personally got visual upgrade like 03:18:012 (4) - (manual stack) etc
and rhythm change cuz i didn't like it 03:32:412 (1) - , 03:35:154 (1) - , 03:45:783 (3) -
hp to 5.5 cuz it isn't hard to fix
03:12:012 (1) - omg Lasse i thought another stuff, you're right here, i fixed to 1/6 slider.

i hope this can be nice answer for your mod!
Topic Starter
Left
@maridius can check if reply is ok? maybe we have to fix 1/6 in 03:12:098 (2) - too.
Ozato Fumika
예나 지금이나 랭된맵에 모딩하는 노실력 관종들은 사라지질 않는군요

다시 랭크 되시길
Topic Starter
Left

Momoka wrote:

예나 지금이나 랭된맵에 모딩하는 노실력 관종들은 사라지질 않는군요

다시 랭크 되시길
ㅠㅠ 근데 사실 lasse가 지적한 명백한 리듬오류가 있어서 고치고싶긴 했음ㅋㅋㅋ
ㄱㅅㄱㅅ!
vipto
Seems like your schedule wasnt so busy after all
Topic Starter
Left

vipto wrote:

Seems like your schedule wasnt so busy after all

i think your eye is pudding or sth, 100 year old nub guy.
vipto
>after 1/21
>today is 1/20
>you replied today

I think your brain is pudding son
Topic Starter
Left
meh i wont reply more
it's 1/21 korea gg
Yamicchi
Conv of pros ewww me noob can't take part in
Anyway it's 5am here so I might check out the 1/6 in a few hours uwu
Ye there is 1/6 but also the guitar is 1/4. Besides I don't wanna put more than 1 1/6 pattern in a Hard diff, I try to make it as easy to read and to play as possible, which is why I prefer 1/4.
Thanks for mentioning it Lasse :3
Garden
1/6 fixed
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 106041
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 84184,194069
DistanceSpacing: 0.8
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 2.5

[Metadata]
Title:Kiss no Hitotsu de
TitleUnicode:キスのひとつで
Artist:Sasaki Sayaka
ArtistUnicode:佐咲紗花
Creator:Left
Version:Garden's Extra
Source:ちいさな彼女の小夜曲
Tags:chiisana kanojo no serenade ending Kalibe Akitoshi Garden Yamicchi SnowNiNo_
BeatmapID:1325640
BeatmapSetID:613158

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8.5
ApproachRate:9.2
SliderMultiplier:1.6
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg1.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
185,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,45,0,0
20585,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
21442,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
22127,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
27099,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
27442,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
27699,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
33099,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,80,0,1
33442,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
42356,-100,4,2,1,80,0,1
42613,-100,4,2,1,5,0,1
42699,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,80,0,1
43385,-58.8235294117647,4,2,1,80,0,1
44070,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,80,0,1
44413,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
56585,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,70,0,0
58127,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
62241,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
66355,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
66527,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
67041,-200,4,2,1,70,0,0
67641,-200,4,2,1,5,0,0
67727,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,70,0,0
68327,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
68412,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
69785,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
70470,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
97555,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,70,0,0
97812,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,5,0,0
97898,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,70,0,0
99784,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
100641,-125,4,2,1,70,0,0
104755,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
106127,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,80,0,1
106469,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
115384,-100,4,2,1,80,0,1
115641,-100,4,2,1,5,0,1
115727,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,80,0,1
117441,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
129612,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
131240,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
133898,-200,4,2,1,40,0,0
149669,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
149926,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
150012,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,60,0,0
150355,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,70,0,0
155840,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,0
156098,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
156183,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,0
158498,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
158583,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,0
166812,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
172298,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,80,0,0
172555,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,5,0,0
172640,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,80,0,0
172983,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,0
179155,-200,4,2,1,80,0,0
180526,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,25,0,0
180612,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
184298,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
184383,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
184555,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
184640,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,0
186012,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
190126,-200,4,2,1,70,0,0
192069,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
192183,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,70,0,0
193126,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,35,0,0
193212,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,70,0,0
193469,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,5,0,0
193726,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,70,0,0
193812,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,5,0,0
194069,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,80,0,1
194412,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
204012,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
208212,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
208297,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,70,0,0
208640,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,70,0,0
211040,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,0
232983,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
237783,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,70,0,0
238383,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
238469,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
244382,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 208,255,183
Combo2 : 255,244,208
Combo3 : 154,221,254

[HitObjects]
112,367,185,5,2,0:3:0:0:
112,367,870,2,0,P|122:335|126:304,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,159,1213,2,0,L|40:169,1,60.0000022888184
30,251,1556,2,0,L|167:228,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,248,2070,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,160,2242,2,0,B|289:222|330:209|310:277,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,2756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,130,2927,1,2,0:0:0:0:
230,130,3442,5,0,0:0:0:0:
155,187,3613,2,0,L|168:261,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,327,3956,2,0,L|269:315,1,60.0000022888184
426,284,4299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
347,333,4470,2,0,P|334:286|362:215,1,120.000004577637
453,167,4985,1,2,0:0:0:0:
419,89,5156,2,0,L|426:19,1,60.0000022888184
453,167,5499,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,79,5670,1,2,0:0:0:0:
335,79,6185,5,0,0:0:0:0:
257,108,6356,2,0,P|219:106|185:93,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,53,6699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,53,6870,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,104,7042,2,0,L|65:201,1,90.0000034332277,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
66,209,7385,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,245,7556,2,0,P|177:242|214:233,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,189,7899,2,0,P|290:215|292:251,1,60.0000022888184
218,119,8242,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,70,8413,1,2,0:0:0:0:
293,70,8927,5,0,0:0:0:0:
370,34,9099,2,0,P|406:36|444:50,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,164,9442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
478,164,9613,2,0,L|486:94,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,194,9956,2,0,P|402:222|402:252,1,60.0000022888184
269,199,10299,2,0,P|290:177|316:163,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,306,10642,2,0,P|307:298|281:282,1,60.0000022888184
269,199,10985,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,253,11156,1,4,0:0:0:0:
403,253,11842,6,0,P|436:249|465:233,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,171,12185,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,171,12356,1,0,0:0:0:0:
433,121,12527,2,0,P|439:61|447:1,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,148,13042,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,110,13213,2,0,P|221:108|156:146,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,213,13727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,265,13899,2,0,L|117:394,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
58,222,14413,5,0,0:0:0:0:
58,222,14585,1,2,0:0:0:0:
83,140,14756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,140,14927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,135,15099,2,0,P|198:131|235:116,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,0,15442,2,0,P|284:27|281:60,1,60.0000022888184
286,179,15785,2,0,P|317:196|350:201,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
461,106,16127,2,0,P|401:110|342:116,1,120.000004577637
370,283,16642,2,0,P|418:236|420:174,2,120.000004577637,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,283,17499,6,0,L|377:358,1,60.0000022888184
293,249,17842,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,291,18013,2,0,P|159:294|107:256,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,153,18527,2,0,P|190:184|183:213,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,298,18870,2,0,P|29:263|37:223,1,60.0000022888184
96,81,19213,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,153,19385,2,0,L|65:161,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,92,19899,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,235,20070,6,0,P|333:182|359:114,1,120.000004577637,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,3,20585,2,0,L|436:43,1,40,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,147,20756,1,2,1:2:0:0:
324,19,20927,1,10,0:0:0:0:
452,147,21270,5,2,0:0:0:0:
352,121,21442,2,0,P|333:171|329:212,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
450,301,21785,2,0,P|408:294|361:291,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,343,22127,6,0,P|294:340|353:403,2,160,4|0|0,1:2|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
101,384,22985,1,2,0:0:0:0:
101,384,23070,1,0,0:0:0:0:
101,384,23156,2,0,L|93:297,1,80,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
38,254,23413,1,0,0:0:0:0:
38,254,23499,6,0,P|31:213|47:166,1,80,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,83,23842,2,0,L|190:94,1,80,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,145,24185,1,2,1:0:0:0:
268,45,24356,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,190,24527,1,2,1:2:0:0:
372,75,24699,2,0,L|429:69,1,40,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,145,24870,6,0,L|301:241,1,80,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,301,25127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,301,25213,1,0,1:0:0:0:
435,200,25385,1,2,0:1:0:0:
435,200,25470,1,0,0:0:0:0:
435,200,25556,2,0,P|486:186|526:195,1,80,2|2,1:2|0:1,0:0:0:0:
478,343,25813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
478,343,25899,2,0,L|485:254,1,80,2|2,1:2|0:1,0:0:0:0:
399,354,26156,1,0,0:0:0:0:
399,354,26242,6,0,L|407:270,1,80,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,117,26585,1,0,1:0:0:0:
283,241,26756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,241,26842,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,241,26927,2,0,L|328:231,1,40,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,200,27099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
454,183,27185,1,8,0:3:0:0:
467,163,27270,1,8,0:3:0:0:
475,140,27356,1,8,0:3:0:0:
475,116,27442,1,4,0:3:0:0:
471,92,27527,1,4,0:3:0:0:
454,68,27613,5,6,0:2:0:0:
188,0,27956,5,2,0:0:0:0:
128,147,28127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
218,102,28299,1,2,0:0:0:0:
218,102,28642,5,2,0:0:0:0:
128,147,28813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
150,294,28985,1,2,0:0:0:0:
160,234,29156,2,0,P|154:261|149:310,1,60.0000022888184,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,343,29499,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,313,29670,1,2,0:0:0:0:
331,313,30013,5,2,0:0:0:0:
434,279,30185,1,0,0:0:0:0:
434,279,30270,1,0,0:0:0:0:
434,279,30356,5,6,1:2:0:0:
233,343,30527,1,0,1:0:0:0:
410,374,30699,1,0,1:0:0:0:
216,341,30870,1,0,1:0:0:0:
454,271,31042,1,10,1:2:0:0:
201,340,31213,1,8,1:2:0:0:
343,156,31385,1,10,1:2:0:0:
410,374,31556,1,8,1:2:0:0:
185,257,31727,6,0,B|254:250|238:293|312:281,1,120.000004577637,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
410,374,32242,5,2,0:0:0:0:
413,362,32327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,352,32413,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,340,32585,5,10,0:0:0:0:
205,353,32670,1,10,0:0:0:0:
209,367,32756,1,4,0:3:0:0:
331,291,32927,5,2,1:2:0:0:
341,259,33013,1,2,1:2:0:0:
353,225,33099,2,0,B|428:148|507:200|507:200|512:233|481:265,1,240.000009155274,6|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,167,33613,1,2,0:0:0:0:
227,374,33785,2,0,P|213:332|226:264,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
474,382,34127,2,0,L|378:373,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,204,34470,6,0,B|207:184|207:184|300:202,1,143.999995605469,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,206,34813,1,10,0:0:0:0:
430,143,34985,2,0,P|438:94|425:42,1,95.9999970703126,2|4,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
329,94,35327,1,2,0:1:0:0:
421,256,35499,1,10,0:0:0:0:
430,143,35670,1,2,0:1:0:0:
326,312,35842,6,0,P|411:365|492:339,1,191.999994140625,4|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,256,36356,1,2,0:0:0:0:
234,374,36527,2,0,L|120:363,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,312,36870,2,0,P|332:263|320:217,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,87,37213,5,6,1:0:0:0:
284,87,37385,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,272,37556,1,10,0:0:0:0:
418,157,37727,2,0,L|513:163,1,95.9999970703126,2|4,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
320,218,38070,1,2,0:1:0:0:
437,55,38242,1,10,0:0:0:0:
222,171,38413,1,2,0:1:0:0:
222,171,38499,1,0,0:1:0:0:
222,171,38585,6,0,B|196:278|252:257|234:362,2,191.999994140625,4|8|0,1:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
319,216,39442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
139,317,39613,2,0,L|28:310,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,216,39956,6,0,L|413:221,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,229,40213,1,0,0:0:0:0:
490,229,40299,1,10,0:0:0:0:
222,171,40470,1,2,0:1:0:0:
347,305,40642,1,0,1:0:0:0:
347,305,40813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
489,149,40985,2,0,L|393:143,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,23,41327,6,0,P|254:90|223:166,1,143.999995605469,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,171,41670,1,10,0:0:0:0:
251,299,41842,2,0,L|346:304,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
147,363,42185,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,294,42356,6,0,B|42:262|42:262|46:238|46:238|38:212|38:212|41:177,1,120,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,91,42699,6,0,P|57:92|86:102,1,60.0000022888184,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,151,42870,2,0,P|321:154|282:167,1,60.0000022888184,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,29,43042,2,0,P|160:51|177:87,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
237,235,43213,5,0,1:0:0:0:
237,235,43299,1,0,1:0:0:0:
237,235,43385,2,0,P|216:204|203:167,1,68.0000012969971,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,5,43556,2,0,P|301:41|298:74,1,68.0000012969971,10|0,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
373,298,43727,2,0,P|345:272|321:232,1,68.0000012969971,8|0,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
428,66,43899,5,0,1:0:0:0:
428,66,43985,1,0,1:0:0:0:
428,66,44070,2,0,B|478:121|434:198|434:198|361:187|351:140,1,240.000009155274,6|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,5,44585,1,2,0:0:0:0:
148,120,44756,2,0,L|248:105,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,187,45099,1,10,0:1:0:0:
149,12,45270,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,150,45442,6,0,L|339:298,1,143.999995605469,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,317,45785,1,10,0:0:0:0:
122,295,45956,2,0,P|169:275|217:277,1,95.9999970703126,2|4,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
337,317,46299,1,2,0:1:0:0:
252,190,46470,1,10,0:0:0:0:
186,379,46642,1,2,0:1:0:0:
414,383,46813,6,0,P|440:302|381:218,1,191.999994140625,4|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,379,47327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
337,317,47499,1,2,1:0:0:0:
337,317,47670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
287,160,47842,2,0,P|283:117|300:55,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,238,48185,6,0,B|168:217|168:217|59:239,1,143.999995605469,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,243,48527,1,10,0:0:0:0:
41,362,48699,2,0,L|135:341,1,95.9999970703126,2|4,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
312,286,49042,2,0,P|326:333|315:385,1,95.9999970703126,2|10,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,245,49385,1,2,1:0:0:0:
212,245,49470,1,4,0:3:0:0:
212,245,49556,5,6,1:0:0:0:
255,138,49727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
119,42,49899,5,10,1:0:0:0:
140,155,50070,1,2,0:1:0:0:
353,187,50242,5,2,1:0:0:0:
376,74,50413,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,245,50585,6,0,P|202:298|216:343,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,293,50927,6,0,B|405:261|405:261|313:288,1,143.999995605469,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,293,51270,1,10,0:0:0:0:
488,196,51442,2,0,P|500:155|492:101,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
456,0,51785,1,2,0:0:0:0:
383,153,51956,1,10,0:1:0:0:
383,153,52127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,84,52299,6,0,B|198:65|198:65|84:96,1,143.999995605469,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,99,52642,1,10,0:1:0:0:
0,210,52813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
0,210,52899,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,210,52985,2,0,L|64:224,1,47.9999985351563,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,245,53156,5,10,0:1:0:0:
234,235,53242,1,8,0:3:0:0:
206,231,53327,1,8,0:3:0:0:
178,235,53413,1,4,0:3:0:0:
152,249,53499,1,4,0:3:0:0:
132,270,53585,1,0,1:0:0:0:
120,295,53670,5,2,1:2:0:0:
199,132,53842,1,10,0:1:0:0:
264,329,54013,2,0,L|214:327,1,47.9999985351563,10|8,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
406,183,54185,5,4,0:3:0:0:
406,183,54270,1,0,1:0:0:0:
406,183,54356,2,0,P|411:212|407:248,1,47.9999985351563,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,209,54527,5,8,1:3:0:0:
297,180,54613,1,0,1:0:0:0:
296,151,54699,1,8,1:3:0:0:
295,122,54785,1,0,1:0:0:0:
294,93,54870,1,8,1:3:0:0:
292,64,54956,1,0,1:0:0:0:
291,35,55042,5,14,0:2:0:0:
145,125,55213,1,0,0:0:0:0:
145,125,55299,1,0,0:0:0:0:
145,125,55385,2,0,L|96:119,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,209,55556,5,14,0:2:0:0:
199,363,55727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,363,55813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,363,55899,2,0,L|210:311,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,252,56070,6,0,P|31:282|30:311,1,47.9999985351563,14|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,231,56242,2,0,P|185:234|162:247,1,47.9999985351563,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,383,56413,2,0,P|50:381|71:373,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,306,56585,5,4,0:0:0:0:
399,271,58127,5,2,0:0:0:0:
456,86,59498,1,2,0:0:0:0:
399,271,60784,2,0,L|404:296,2,23.9999992675781,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
399,271,62241,6,0,P|344:263|277:307,1,120.000004577637,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,345,62755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
175,218,62927,1,0,3:0:0:0:
91,304,63098,2,0,L|151:300,1,60.0000022888184
223,345,63441,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,292,63612,5,2,0:0:0:0:
223,345,63955,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,300,64298,1,2,3:2:0:0:
85,355,64641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,300,64984,1,2,0:0:0:0:
151,300,65669,5,2,3:2:0:0:
194,211,65841,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,128,66012,1,2,0:0:0:0:
172,34,66184,1,2,0:0:0:0:
91,218,66355,1,2,1:3:0:0:
230,119,66527,6,0,P|286:109|350:133,1,120.000004577637,8|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
410,171,66955,1,4,0:3:0:0:
410,171,67041,6,0,B|398:210|398:210|410:245|410:245|396:276|410:311,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,305,67727,6,0,P|318:259|233:314,1,210.000008010865,6|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,312,68412,6,0,P|158:288|93:332,1,160,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,329,69098,5,2,1:2:0:0:
94,329,69269,1,0,1:0:0:0:
159,192,69441,1,8,1:2:0:0:
159,192,69612,1,8,1:2:0:0:
313,240,69784,5,8,0:0:0:0:
336,236,69869,1,8,0:0:0:0:
359,233,69955,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,229,70041,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,227,70127,2,0,L|396:183,1,40,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,19,70298,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,50,70384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,81,70469,5,4,0:0:0:0:
492,29,70641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,109,70812,1,2,1:2:0:0:
512,152,70984,1,0,1:0:0:0:
306,248,71155,5,2,1:2:0:0:
306,248,71327,1,0,1:0:0:0:
397,129,71498,1,2,1:2:0:0:
397,129,71669,1,0,1:0:0:0:
433,320,71841,5,10,1:2:0:0:
306,248,72012,1,8,1:2:0:0:
446,328,72184,1,10,1:2:0:0:
258,358,72355,1,8,1:2:0:0:
499,226,72527,6,0,L|507:207,6,20,2|0|0|0|0|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,337,72869,6,0,L|414:313,1,40,10|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
306,248,73041,2,0,L|251:279,1,40,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
165,322,73212,6,0,P|98:307|22:368,2,160,4|8|0,1:2|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
276,371,74069,1,0,1:0:0:0:
276,371,74241,2,0,P|321:370|363:349,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,135,74584,5,2,1:0:0:0:
419,213,74755,1,0,1:0:0:0:
472,293,74927,2,0,L|467:385,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,371,75269,1,2,1:0:0:0:
329,291,75441,1,0,1:0:0:0:
282,206,75612,2,0,L|286:121,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,6,75955,6,0,L|157:165,1,160,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,255,76469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,126,76641,1,0,1:0:0:0:
393,235,76812,2,0,P|355:222|315:216,1,80,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,384,77155,5,2,0:0:0:0:
174,384,77327,1,2,1:2:0:0:
278,305,77498,1,0,1:0:0:0:
157,257,77669,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,129,77841,5,2,0:0:0:0:
290,129,78012,1,2,1:2:0:0:
249,5,78184,1,0,1:0:0:0:
388,27,78355,2,0,P|418:60|433:114,1,80,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,170,78612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
421,170,78698,6,0,P|413:246|408:346,2,160,4|8|0,1:2|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
512,214,79555,1,0,1:0:0:0:
319,289,79727,1,8,0:0:0:0:
507,384,79898,6,0,P|510:343|513:299,1,80,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
282,384,80241,2,0,P|330:384|380:376,1,80,2|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
417,249,80584,2,0,P|419:204|420:165,1,80,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
239,295,80927,2,0,P|285:292|340:286,1,80,2|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,63,81269,1,0,0:0:0:0:
491,127,81441,6,0,P|440:163|332:138,1,160,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,75,81955,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,234,82127,1,0,1:0:0:0:
126,197,82298,1,0,1:0:0:0:
126,197,82469,2,0,L|216:188,1,80,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,331,82812,5,0,1:0:0:0:
378,226,82984,1,0,1:0:0:0:
378,226,83155,2,0,L|271:236,1,80,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,131,83498,1,2,1:2:0:0:
492,262,83669,1,0,1:0:0:0:
499,285,83755,1,0,1:0:0:0:
469,312,83841,5,4,0:3:0:0:
456,282,83927,1,8,0:3:0:0:
459,250,84012,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,221,84098,1,8,0:0:0:0:
493,197,84184,6,0,P|509:121|471:28,1,160,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,47,84698,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,129,84869,1,0,1:0:0:0:
408,129,85041,1,2,1:0:0:0:
375,250,85212,2,0,P|362:290|362:339,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
497,200,85555,5,2,1:2:0:0:
497,200,85727,1,0,1:0:0:0:
408,129,85898,1,10,0:1:0:0:
294,166,86069,2,0,P|252:173|209:166,1,80,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
91,0,86412,1,2,1:0:0:0:
154,86,86584,1,8,0:0:0:0:
86,175,86755,6,0,P|74:217|82:276,1,80,2|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
198,368,87098,2,0,P|207:327|203:286,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,384,87441,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,186,87612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
75,252,87784,1,0,1:0:0:0:
222,176,87955,1,8,0:0:0:0:
58,263,88127,1,2,0:1:0:0:
284,384,88298,5,0,1:0:0:0:
203,289,88469,1,0,1:0:0:0:
318,207,88641,2,0,P|322:165|304:113,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,62,88898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,62,88984,5,2,1:0:0:0:
222,176,89155,1,0,1:0:0:0:
355,285,89327,2,0,L|454:273,1,80,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,349,89584,1,0,0:0:0:0:
478,349,89669,6,0,L|316:368,1,160,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,376,90184,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,285,90355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,285,90527,1,2,1:0:0:0:
275,137,90698,2,0,L|266:228,1,80,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
359,71,91041,5,0,1:0:0:0:
359,71,91212,1,0,1:0:0:0:
487,173,91384,2,0,P|446:173|396:155,1,80,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,137,91727,1,0,1:0:0:0:
462,74,91898,1,0,1:0:0:0:
323,232,92069,1,10,0:1:0:0:
359,71,92241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,281,92412,6,0,P|354:327|267:316,1,160,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,287,92927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,287,93012,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,287,93098,1,2,1:0:0:0:
323,232,93269,1,0,1:0:0:0:
194,384,93441,1,8,0:0:0:0:
238,166,93612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,269,93784,5,2,1:0:0:0:
294,332,93955,1,0,1:0:0:0:
294,332,94041,1,0,1:0:0:0:
294,332,94127,2,0,L|245:318,1,40,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,287,94298,2,0,P|148:266|145:239,1,40,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,88,94469,5,0,0:0:0:0:
260,113,94555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,147,94641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,178,94727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,205,94812,1,10,0:1:0:0:
230,234,94898,1,8,0:3:0:0:
227,266,94984,1,4,0:3:0:0:
236,296,95069,1,0,1:0:0:0:
255,321,95155,5,6,1:2:0:0:
165,142,95327,1,10,0:1:0:0:
79,221,95498,1,0,1:0:0:0:
78,243,95841,5,0,1:0:0:0:
77,263,96184,5,0,1:0:0:0:
303,168,96355,1,2,0:1:0:0:
236,240,96527,5,0,1:0:0:0:
161,42,96698,1,10,0:1:0:0:
368,83,96869,1,0,1:0:0:0:
375,101,97212,5,0,1:0:0:0:
445,182,97384,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,182,97469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,182,97555,2,0,B|391:214|336:197|336:197|361:204|378:230,1,155.999992858887,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,273,97898,5,4,1:2:0:0:
512,384,98069,1,10,0:1:0:0:
482,290,98241,1,0,1:0:0:0:
484,267,98584,5,0,1:0:0:0:
487,246,98927,5,0,1:0:0:0:
288,384,99098,1,10,0:1:0:0:
386,373,99269,5,0,1:0:0:0:
158,299,99441,1,10,0:1:0:0:
255,282,99612,5,0,1:0:0:0:
76,354,99784,2,0,L|60:186,1,160,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,116,100298,2,0,L|169:214,1,80,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,142,100641,6,0,P|382:115|452:131,1,128,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
498,192,101155,2,0,L|492:266,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,358,101498,2,0,L|395:279,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,269,101841,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,141,102012,6,0,L|299:289,1,128,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,323,102527,1,2,0:0:0:0:
134,271,102698,1,8,0:0:0:0:
187,32,102955,1,4,0:3:0:0:
187,32,103041,2,0,P|177:69|179:102,1,64,8|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
204,172,103298,1,0,1:0:0:0:
204,172,103384,5,4,1:2:0:0:
377,98,103555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,277,103727,1,0,1:0:0:0:
396,90,103898,1,0,1:0:0:0:
310,352,104069,5,8,1:0:0:0:
310,352,104241,1,8,1:0:0:0:
354,226,104412,1,8,1:0:0:0:
354,226,104584,1,8,1:0:0:0:
192,134,104755,6,0,P|183:104|184:54,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
435,93,105098,2,0,L|383:88,2,40,0|4|4,1:0|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
271,214,105441,2,0,L|247:216,2,20,6|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,185,105612,1,8,0:3:0:0:
127,210,105698,1,8,0:3:0:0:
141,247,105784,5,4,0:3:0:0:
167,217,105869,1,4,0:3:0:0:
177,178,105955,1,0,1:0:0:0:
166,139,106041,1,0,1:0:0:0:
143,102,106127,6,0,B|187:113|187:113|225:99|225:99|271:115|271:115|325:86|396:115,1,240.000009155274,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
469,165,106641,1,2,0:0:0:0:
406,286,106812,2,0,P|393:334|382:390,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,220,107155,2,0,P|284:211|336:200,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,344,107498,6,0,P|195:351|104:364,1,143.999995605469,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,369,107841,1,10,0:0:0:0:
0,292,108012,2,0,P|6:252|10:188,1,95.9999970703126,2|4,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
142,58,108355,1,2,0:1:0:0:
128,254,108527,1,10,0:0:0:0:
35,100,108698,1,2,0:1:0:0:
234,220,108869,6,0,P|337:231|394:162,1,191.999994140625,4|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,300,109384,1,2,0:0:0:0:
294,140,109555,2,0,P|287:96|298:44,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,124,109898,2,0,P|494:168|482:227,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,220,110241,5,6,1:0:0:0:
391,170,110412,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,325,110584,1,10,0:0:0:0:
385,384,110755,2,0,P|400:339|397:288,1,95.9999970703126,2|4,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
234,220,111098,1,2,0:1:0:0:
391,170,111269,1,10,0:0:0:0:
227,332,111441,1,2,0:1:0:0:
227,332,111527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,332,111612,6,0,B|133:373|141:299|26:345,2,191.999994140625,4|8|0,1:2|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
349,262,112469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,142,112641,2,0,L|175:237,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,357,112984,6,0,L|349:255,1,95.9999970703126,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,183,113241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
357,183,113327,1,10,0:0:0:0:
227,332,113498,1,2,0:1:0:0:
432,291,113669,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,291,113841,1,2,0:0:0:0:
228,185,114012,2,0,P|181:176|132:186,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,357,114355,6,0,L|353:209,1,143.999995605469,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,183,114698,1,10,0:2:0:0:
419,86,114869,2,0,P|464:71|512:75,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:1|1:2,0:0:0:0:
480,184,115212,1,2,0:0:0:0:
306,50,115384,6,0,B|278:27|278:27|305:76|287:129,1,120,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,83,115727,6,0,L|84:119,1,120.000004577637,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,222,115984,1,8,0:0:0:0:
37,222,116069,6,0,L|97:199,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
348,86,116241,2,0,L|264:118,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,267,116412,2,0,L|213:241,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,83,116584,1,8,0:3:0:0:
167,74,116669,1,8,0:3:0:0:
129,92,116755,1,4,0:3:0:0:
97,120,116841,1,4,0:3:0:0:
86,161,116927,1,0,1:0:0:0:
93,201,117012,1,0,1:0:0:0:
122,231,117098,6,0,B|134:196|140:162|140:162|112:132|92:80|92:80|117:48|125:3,1,240.000009155274,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
15,187,117612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,81,117784,2,0,P|261:74|321:91,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,150,118127,2,0,P|452:96|447:47,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,208,118469,6,0,L|267:355,1,143.999995605469,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,377,118812,1,10,0:0:0:0:
393,318,118984,2,0,L|496:306,1,95.9999970703126,2|4,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
259,208,119327,2,0,L|155:199,1,95.9999970703126,2|10,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,218,119669,1,2,0:1:0:0:
192,303,119841,6,0,L|37:291,1,143.999995605469,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
23,290,120184,2,0,P|0:251|-4:192,1,95.9999970703126,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,33,120527,1,2,1:0:0:0:
143,148,120698,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,181,120869,1,10,0:1:0:0:
164,28,121041,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,163,121212,6,0,L|167:149,1,143.999995605469,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,148,121555,1,8,0:0:0:0:
295,265,121727,5,2,1:0:0:0:
295,265,121812,1,4,0:3:0:0:
295,265,121898,1,8,0:3:0:0:
415,157,122069,5,2,1:0:0:0:
415,157,122155,1,4,0:3:0:0:
415,157,122241,1,8,0:3:0:0:
262,112,122412,5,4,0:3:0:0:
262,112,122498,1,8,0:3:0:0:
262,112,122584,1,12,0:0:0:0:
372,0,122755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,157,122927,5,10,0:1:0:0:
276,110,123098,1,0,0:0:0:0:
369,14,123269,5,2,1:0:0:0:
409,146,123441,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,265,123612,2,0,P|252:274|197:266,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
5,187,123955,6,0,P|78:163|155:169,1,143.999995605469,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,170,124298,1,10,0:1:0:0:
85,290,124469,2,0,P|71:334|75:391,1,95.9999970703126,0|2,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
304,347,124812,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,271,124984,1,10,0:1:0:0:
204,271,125155,1,0,0:0:0:0:
298,165,125327,6,0,B|311:119|311:119|291:10,1,143.999995605469,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,1,125669,1,10,0:1:0:0:
168,105,125841,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,105,125927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,105,126012,2,0,L|231:114,1,47.9999985351563,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,214,126184,1,0,1:0:0:0:
456,186,126269,1,0,1:0:0:0:
427,161,126355,5,10,0:1:0:0:
405,193,126441,1,8,0:3:0:0:
399,231,126527,1,4,0:3:0:0:
413,266,126612,1,4,0:3:0:0:
440,292,126698,5,6,1:2:0:0:
490,98,126869,1,0,1:0:0:0:
307,226,127041,1,10,0:1:0:0:
494,357,127212,5,8,0:3:0:0:
494,357,127298,1,4,0:3:0:0:
494,357,127384,2,0,P|508:327|517:285,1,47.9999985351563,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,373,127555,1,2,1:0:0:0:
316,373,127641,1,0,1:2:0:0:
316,373,127727,2,0,P|346:360|374:341,1,47.9999985351563,8|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
132,382,127898,6,0,P|153:369|177:353,1,47.9999985351563,0|0,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
226,84,128069,5,14,0:2:0:0:
165,211,128241,1,0,1:1:0:0:
165,211,128327,1,0,1:0:0:0:
165,211,128412,2,0,P|161:240|162:260,1,47.9999985351563,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,93,128584,5,14,1:2:0:0:
309,203,128755,1,0,1:3:0:0:
309,203,128841,1,0,1:0:0:0:
309,203,128927,2,0,L|371:195,1,47.9999985351563,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,0,129098,6,0,L|354:55,1,47.9999985351563,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,212,129269,2,0,L|498:154,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,50,129441,2,0,L|429:109,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,293,129612,5,6,1:2:0:0:
452,293,130984,2,0,L|441:328,3,26.6666666666667,0|0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
452,293,133555,5,0,0:0:0:0:
452,293,133898,6,0,B|482:217|418:213|453:133,2,160,6|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,323,135869,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,323,135955,2,0,P|221:314|139:377,2,160,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,363,137498,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,363,137669,2,0,L|416:353,1,40,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,228,138012,6,0,P|355:253|354:280,1,40,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,232,138355,2,0,P|462:210|461:183,1,40,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
446,172,138612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
446,172,138698,2,0,P|433:133|441:82,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
473,7,139212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
473,7,139383,6,0,L|392:-1,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,48,139898,2,0,L|316:67,2,20,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,72,140412,6,0,L|129:62,1,40,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,77,140755,2,0,P|228:112|223:168,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,210,141269,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,210,141355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,210,141440,2,0,P|158:244|160:261,1,40,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,315,141783,2,0,L|275:307,1,40,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,376,142126,6,0,L|104:383,2,40,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,304,142640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
98,304,142726,1,0,0:0:0:0:
98,304,142812,2,0,P|83:268|89:220,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,161,143326,1,2,0:0:0:0:
151,142,143412,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,123,143498,5,8,0:3:0:0:
193,33,143669,1,2,0:0:0:0:
193,33,144012,1,8,0:3:0:0:
285,60,144183,2,0,L|335:51,1,40,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,75,144526,2,0,P|427:97|429:122,1,40,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,217,144869,5,4,1:2:0:0:
405,217,146240,5,2,0:0:0:0:
405,217,147269,6,0,P|398:243|396:268,1,40
477,295,147612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
477,295,148983,5,2,0:0:0:0:
477,295,149669,6,0,P|480:242|487:172,1,120,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,285,150012,6,0,P|337:313|267:294,1,120.000004577637,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,269,150269,1,4,0:3:0:0:
215,269,150355,5,14,0:2:0:0:
323,205,150526,1,0,1:0:0:0:
374,91,150698,1,0,1:0:0:0:
83,164,150869,5,10,0:1:0:0:
210,143,151040,1,0,1:0:0:0:
323,205,151212,1,0,1:0:0:0:
64,332,151383,5,10,0:1:0:0:
166,260,151555,1,0,1:0:0:0:
210,143,151726,1,0,1:0:0:0:
372,384,151898,5,10,0:1:0:0:
287,291,152069,1,0,1:0:0:0:
166,260,152240,1,0,1:0:0:0:
402,171,152412,6,0,P|419:216|416:268,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
334,300,152669,1,4,0:3:0:0:
334,300,152755,2,0,L|272:288,1,47.9999985351563,8|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
210,143,152926,2,0,P|212:105|218:80,1,47.9999985351563,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
402,171,153098,5,2,1:2:0:0:
166,260,153269,1,0,1:0:0:0:
328,76,153440,1,2,1:0:0:0:
334,300,153612,1,0,1:0:0:0:
116,177,153783,1,2,1:0:0:0:
328,209,153955,1,8,1:2:0:0:
97,314,154126,1,10,1:0:0:0:
210,143,154298,1,8,1:2:0:0:
428,315,154469,6,0,L|309:296,1,95.9999970703126,2|8,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
332,213,154726,1,8,0:3:0:0:
332,213,154812,2,0,L|385:221,1,47.9999985351563,8|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
458,344,154983,1,0,1:0:0:0:
458,344,155069,1,0,1:0:0:0:
458,344,155155,2,0,L|348:327,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
309,185,155412,1,0,1:0:0:0:
309,185,155498,2,0,L|357:193,1,47.9999985351563,0|4,1:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
480,371,155669,2,0,L|424:361,1,47.9999985351563,8|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
315,283,155840,6,0,P|393:285|445:234,1,143.999995605469,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
450,217,156183,2,0,P|446:186|441:108,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,9,156526,2,0,P|321:-3|256:3,1,95.9999970703126,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
306,109,156869,1,8,0:0:0:0:
479,20,157040,1,0,0:0:0:0:
454,220,157212,5,2,1:0:0:0:
454,220,157383,1,2,1:2:0:0:
306,109,157555,1,8,0:0:0:0:
402,104,157726,2,0,L|294:110,1,95.9999970703126,2|2,0:1|1:2,0:0:0:0:
107,75,158069,1,0,1:0:0:0:
53,171,158240,2,0,P|106:183|198:128,1,143.999995605469,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,135,158583,6,0,B|154:239|234:236|194:336,2,191.999994140625,2|8|2,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
99,280,159440,1,0,1:0:0:0:
291,200,159612,2,0,P|338:184|397:191,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,324,159955,5,2,1:0:0:0:
204,324,160126,1,0,1:0:0:0:
311,384,160298,2,0,P|326:337|316:272,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,138,160640,1,2,1:0:0:0:
211,138,160812,1,0,1:0:0:0:
384,187,160983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
142,244,161155,1,0,0:0:0:0:
142,244,161240,1,0,0:0:0:0:
142,244,161326,6,0,P|32:222|2:154,1,191.999994140625,2|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,138,161840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,51,162012,2,0,L|101:155,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,42,162355,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,42,162698,6,0,L|247:50,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,243,163040,2,0,P|208:179|301:188,1,191.999994140625,8|2,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
344,336,163555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,229,163726,2,0,L|393:239,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,282,164069,5,2,1:0:0:0:
454,334,164240,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,125,164412,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,339,164583,1,2,0:0:0:0:
348,339,164755,1,2,1:0:0:0:
301,188,164926,1,2,1:2:0:0:
182,377,165098,2,0,P|130:363|90:331,1,95.9999970703126,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
10,141,165440,5,2,1:0:0:0:
180,270,165612,1,10,0:0:0:0:
10,246,165783,2,0,P|40:242|61:234,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
179,167,165955,2,0,P|202:169|226:176,1,47.9999985351563,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,218,166126,5,8,0:0:0:0:
362,237,166240,1,8,0:3:0:0:
311,186,166355,1,4,0:3:0:0:
330,116,166469,1,4,0:3:0:0:
399,98,166583,1,0,1:0:0:0:
450,148,166698,1,0,1:0:0:0:
383,168,166812,6,0,B|337:164|269:183|269:183|239:181|208:171,1,160,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,127,167326,1,2,1:2:0:0:
31,204,167498,2,0,L|13:374,1,160,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,261,168012,1,2,0:2:0:0:
173,352,168183,5,0,1:0:0:0:
292,279,168355,2,0,B|384:257|357:303|461:277,1,160,10|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
481,175,168869,2,0,P|440:173|403:184,1,80,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,279,169212,2,0,L|269:190,1,80,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
398,30,169555,6,0,B|410:71|410:71|393:151|393:151|403:184,1,160,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,146,170069,1,0,1:0:0:0:
313,76,170240,2,0,L|227:72,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,33,170583,2,0,P|114:72|116:121,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,275,170926,5,0,1:0:0:0:
0,189,171098,2,0,B|90:169|75:216|161:191,1,160,10|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
419,166,171612,1,10,0:1:0:0:
407,162,171698,1,0,0:0:0:0:
395,159,171783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
383,156,171869,1,0,0:0:0:0:
371,152,171955,5,10,0:0:0:0:
336,172,172040,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,210,172126,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,248,172212,1,8,0:0:0:0:
371,280,172298,6,0,P|273:261|205:332,1,180.000006866455,12|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,307,172640,2,0,B|80:289,1,120.000004577637,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,357,172983,5,2,1:0:0:0:
308,357,173155,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,291,173326,2,0,L|106:196,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
1,384,173669,5,2,1:0:0:0:
1,384,173840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,186,174012,2,0,L|110:301,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,160,174269,1,0,0:0:0:0:
11,133,174355,6,0,P|67:107|125:109,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,29,174612,1,8,0:3:0:0:
192,42,174698,6,0,P|181:75|182:89,1,47.9999985351563,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,211,174869,1,2,1:2:0:0:
94,28,175040,5,10,0:1:0:0:
285,93,175212,2,0,L|383:74,1,95.9999970703126,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
181,87,175555,5,10,0:1:0:0:
400,161,175726,2,0,L|498:142,1,95.9999970703126,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
285,93,176069,5,10,0:1:0:0:
199,283,176240,2,0,L|192:187,1,95.9999970703126,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
400,161,176583,5,10,0:1:0:0:
314,351,176755,2,0,L|307:255,1,95.9999970703126,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
512,230,177098,5,10,0:1:0:0:
409,43,177269,1,0,1:0:0:0:
408,67,177355,1,4,0:3:0:0:
406,90,177440,1,8,0:3:0:0:
404,114,177526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
403,138,177612,1,8,0:3:0:0:
400,161,177698,1,4,0:3:0:0:
398,185,177783,5,6,1:2:0:0:
279,41,177955,1,0,1:0:0:0:
307,255,178126,1,2,1:0:0:0:
496,129,178298,1,8,1:0:0:0:
204,161,178469,5,10,1:0:0:0:
204,161,178640,1,8,1:0:0:0:
398,185,178812,1,10,1:0:0:0:
398,185,178983,1,10,1:0:0:0:
288,122,179155,6,0,B|332:241|240:209|225:290|242:338|316:349|340:328|362:300|350:264,1,320,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:3:0:0:
24,109,181898,5,2,0:0:0:0:
115,72,182583,5,2,0:0:0:0:
210,99,183269,5,2,0:0:0:0:
210,99,184126,6,0,P|205:138|212:181,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,176,184383,2,0,P|236:205|236:238,1,60.0000022888184,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,261,184640,6,0,P|274:239|349:247,1,120.000004577637,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,185,185155,2,0,P|438:185|400:198,1,60.0000022888184,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
453,279,185498,1,8,3:0:0:0:
507,98,185669,1,4,1:3:0:0:
507,98,186012,6,0,P|433:80|344:132,1,160,6|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
191,128,186526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,128,186698,2,0,L|188:44,1,80,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,171,187040,1,2,1:2:0:0:
135,207,187212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
135,207,187298,1,0,0:0:0:0:
135,207,187383,6,0,P|204:165|289:176,1,160,2|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
260,334,187898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,264,188069,2,0,L|311:261,1,80,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,353,188412,1,2,1:2:0:0:
267,342,188583,1,0,0:0:0:0:
267,342,188669,1,0,0:0:0:0:
267,342,188755,6,0,B|290:281|290:281|270:185,1,160,2|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
196,269,189269,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,364,189440,2,0,L|452:353,1,80,2|0,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
512,267,189783,1,2,1:2:0:0:
385,132,189955,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,132,190040,1,4,0:3:0:0:
385,132,190126,5,12,1:2:0:0:
358,364,190298,1,8,1:2:0:0:
512,132,190469,1,8,1:2:0:0:
268,249,190640,1,8,1:2:0:0:
409,312,190812,5,10,1:2:0:0:
419,277,190898,1,0,1:0:0:0:
408,242,190983,1,10,1:2:0:0:
382,216,191069,1,8,1:2:0:0:
347,206,191155,1,8,1:2:0:0:
310,233,191240,1,8,1:2:0:0:
268,249,191326,1,8,1:2:0:0:
221,246,191412,1,8,1:2:0:0:
183,220,191498,6,0,B|198:142|198:142|180:97,1,120,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
106,137,192069,2,0,L|95:108,1,26.6666666666667,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
111,148,192183,6,0,L|7:143,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,98,192355,2,0,L|291:156,1,60.0000022888184
132,336,192526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
121,289,192612,1,8,0:3:0:0:
143,246,192698,1,4,0:3:0:0:
183,220,192783,1,0,1:0:0:0:
230,226,192869,6,0,P|328:237|388:162,1,180.000006866455,6|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
381,184,193212,1,2,1:2:0:0:
54,99,193383,6,0,L|44:39,1,60.0000022888184,10|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,285,193726,6,0,L|467:344,1,60.0000022888184,10|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,222,194069,6,0,B|285:249|255:144|391:187,1,240.000009155274,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,126,194583,2,0,P|188:78|204:33,1,95.9999970703126,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,276,194926,1,2,1:0:0:0:
153,222,195098,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,183,195269,1,10,0:1:0:0:
218,308,195440,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,105,195612,6,0,B|287:207|287:207|314:257,1,143.999995605469,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,276,195955,1,10,0:0:0:0:
398,84,196126,2,0,P|445:68|496:73,1,95.9999970703126,2|4,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
299,105,196469,1,2,0:1:0:0:
456,169,196640,1,10,0:0:0:0:
189,212,196812,1,2,1:0:0:0:
189,212,196898,1,4,0:3:0:0:
189,212,196983,6,0,B|158:120|226:124|182:13,2,191.999994140625,4|10|0,1:2|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
97,78,197840,1,2,0:0:0:0:
282,166,198012,2,0,P|333:174|388:152,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,20,198355,6,0,L|481:165,1,143.999995605469,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,187,198698,1,8,0:0:0:0:
321,72,198869,1,2,0:1:0:0:
379,257,199040,2,0,L|375:150,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,230,199383,2,0,L|256:212,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,368,199726,6,0,P|339:337|247:348,1,143.999995605469,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,347,200069,1,10,0:1:0:0:
379,257,200240,1,2,0:0:0:0:
122,384,200412,6,0,L|109:284,1,95.9999970703126,6|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,234,200669,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,234,200755,2,0,L|230:220,1,47.9999985351563,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
369,200,200926,1,4,0:3:0:0:
369,200,201012,1,0,1:0:0:0:
369,200,201098,5,2,1:2:0:0:
101,138,201269,1,10,0:1:0:0:
284,316,201440,2,0,P|290:291|295:262,1,47.9999985351563,10|0,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
218,45,201612,5,4,0:3:0:0:
197,78,201698,1,0,1:0:0:0:
194,115,201783,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,146,201869,1,0,1:0:0:0:
248,166,201955,1,2,1:0:0:0:
286,166,202040,1,0,1:0:0:0:
322,152,202126,1,0,1:0:0:0:
346,122,202212,1,0,1:0:0:0:
351,83,202298,2,0,P|343:57|331:35,1,47.9999985351563,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
293,269,202469,5,14,0:2:0:0:
455,215,202640,1,0,1:0:0:0:
455,215,202726,1,0,1:0:0:0:
455,215,202812,2,0,L|521:208,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,287,202983,5,14,0:2:0:0:
464,195,203155,1,0,1:0:0:0:
464,195,203240,1,0,1:0:0:0:
464,195,203326,2,0,L|528:185,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,304,203498,6,0,P|232:302|211:297,1,47.9999985351563,14|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
410,284,203669,2,0,P|416:314|419:340,1,47.9999985351563,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,158,203840,2,0,P|318:131|332:95,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,286,204012,5,4,0:0:0:0:
512,286,204869,6,0,L|504:335,3,40,2|4|4|8,1:2|0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
425,305,205212,2,0,L|436:253,3,40,10|8|4|0,1:2|0:3|0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
469,194,205555,6,0,P|498:115|458:25,1,160,6|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,18,206069,1,2,0:1:0:0:
366,212,206240,1,2,1:2:0:0:
366,212,206412,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,117,206583,2,0,L|319:111,1,80,10|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,55,206926,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,55,207097,2,0,L|215:46,1,80,2|2,0:1|1:2,0:1:0:0:
366,212,207440,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,212,207526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,212,207612,2,0,L|279:199,1,80,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,237,207955,2,0,P|125:238|183:285,1,120,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,282,208297,6,0,P|27:276|0:373,1,240.000009155274,6|10,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,367,208812,1,2,0:1:0:0:
189,188,208983,1,2,1:2:0:0:
88,340,209155,1,0,0:0:0:0:
326,253,209326,1,8,0:0:0:0:
129,87,209497,1,8,0:3:0:0:
129,87,209583,1,4,0:3:0:0:
129,87,209669,5,6,1:2:0:0:
381,144,209840,1,2,1:2:0:0:
189,188,210012,1,2,1:0:0:0:
347,4,210183,1,2,1:2:0:0:
399,247,210355,1,10,0:1:0:0:
129,87,210526,1,2,1:2:0:0:
168,68,210612,1,4,0:3:0:0:
210,68,210697,1,8,0:3:0:0:
250,83,210783,1,4,0:3:0:0:
281,113,210869,1,4,0:3:0:0:
294,154,210955,1,0,1:0:0:0:
291,196,211040,6,0,L|280:303,1,95.9999970703126,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,375,211383,2,0,L|476:266,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,371,211726,2,0,P|294:376|347:348,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,193,212069,2,0,P|467:188|403:219,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,291,212412,5,2,1:0:0:0:
376,114,212583,1,2,0:0:0:0:
475,279,212755,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,173,212926,2,0,P|262:132|268:76,1,95.9999970703126,2|2,0:1|1:2,0:0:0:0:
358,8,213269,1,2,0:1:0:0:
164,107,213440,1,10,0:0:0:0:
373,1,213612,1,2,0:1:0:0:
149,115,213783,6,0,L|47:110,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,173,214126,2,0,L|373:168,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,312,214469,1,2,1:2:0:0:
508,312,214640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,260,214812,1,10,0:1:0:0:
345,260,214983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
447,73,215155,6,0,B|467:169|467:169|455:216,1,143.999995605469,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,231,215497,1,10,0:0:0:0:
274,173,215669,2,0,L|369:167,1,95.9999970703126,2|2,0:1|1:2,0:0:0:0:
179,224,216012,1,2,0:1:0:0:
245,69,216183,1,8,0:0:0:0:
329,268,216355,1,8,0:0:0:0:
329,268,216440,1,8,0:0:0:0:
329,268,216526,6,0,L|317:372,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,224,216869,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,328,217040,2,0,L|181:318,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
101,82,217383,1,0,0:0:0:0:
101,82,217555,2,0,L|88:179,1,95.9999970703126,10|2,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,8,217897,5,0,1:0:0:0:
338,90,218069,2,0,L|219:85,1,95.9999970703126,2|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,5,218412,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,186,218583,1,0,1:2:0:0:
284,186,218755,2,0,L|182:181,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,90,219097,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,276,219269,5,2,1:0:0:0:
315,263,219440,1,2,0:0:0:0:
161,300,219612,1,10,0:1:0:0:
173,319,219783,1,2,0:0:0:0:
118,163,219955,1,2,1:0:0:0:
104,184,220126,1,2,0:0:0:0:
289,97,220297,1,10,0:1:0:0:
260,75,220469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
315,263,220640,6,0,L|422:251,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
477,321,220897,1,8,0:0:0:0:
477,321,220983,2,0,L|421:329,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,174,221155,2,0,L|489:166,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,319,221326,6,0,P|234:281|242:218,1,95.9999970703126,2|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,259,221583,1,8,0:3:0:0:
364,259,221669,2,0,L|301:264,1,47.9999985351563,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
210,140,221840,2,0,L|260:135,1,47.9999985351563,4|0,1:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
471,168,222012,6,0,L|374:178,1,95.9999970703126,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,226,222355,2,0,L|136:217,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,28,222697,1,2,1:1:0:0:
94,127,222869,1,0,0:0:0:0:
26,224,223040,2,0,L|20:331,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,226,223383,6,0,L|242:119,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,124,223726,2,0,P|46:134|106:122,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,31,224069,1,2,1:0:0:0:
54,31,224240,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,130,224412,2,0,L|250:35,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,225,224755,5,2,1:0:0:0:
170,225,224926,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,124,225097,2,0,L|458:111,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,227,225440,1,0,1:0:0:0:
381,287,225612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
321,374,225783,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,213,225955,1,0,0:0:0:0:
381,287,226126,6,0,P|435:298|485:279,1,95.9999970703126,2|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,201,226469,1,10,0:1:0:0:
366,65,226640,1,2,0:0:0:0:
366,65,226726,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,65,226812,2,0,L|374:167,1,95.9999970703126,2|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,309,227155,1,10,0:1:0:0:
269,121,227326,1,4,0:3:0:0:
269,121,227412,1,0,1:0:0:0:
269,121,227497,5,4,1:2:0:0:
394,269,227669,1,2,0:0:0:0:
287,234,227840,1,10,0:1:0:0:
373,160,228012,1,2,0:0:0:0:
209,309,228183,2,0,P|161:310|111:296,1,95.9999970703126,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,99,228526,2,0,L|102:197,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,60,228869,5,0,1:0:0:0:
189,121,229040,2,0,L|298:109,1,95.9999970703126,2|10,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
501,185,229383,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,144,229555,2,0,L|382:35,1,95.9999970703126,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,207,229897,2,0,L|310:315,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,110,230240,5,6,1:2:0:0:
407,248,230412,1,2,0:0:0:0:
204,172,230583,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,21,230755,1,2,0:0:0:0:
303,21,230840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,21,230926,1,6,1:2:0:0:
459,178,231097,5,10,0:0:0:0:
459,178,231183,1,8,0:0:0:0:
459,178,231269,1,8,0:3:0:0:
459,178,231355,1,4,0:3:0:0:
459,178,231440,1,4,0:3:0:0:
459,178,231526,1,0,1:0:0:0:
459,178,231612,6,0,P|454:211|447:244,2,63.9999980468751,6|10|8,1:2|0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,297,231955,2,0,P|367:334|377:363,2,63.9999980468751,2|10|8,1:2|0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,224,232297,6,0,P|252:228|211:237,1,63.9999980468751,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,370,232526,2,0,P|175:350|200:329,1,63.9999980468751,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,201,232755,2,0,P|116:236|130:268,1,63.9999980468751,10|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,297,232983,6,0,B|384:232|384:232|357:125,1,160,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,100,233497,1,2,0:0:0:0:
286,224,233669,1,10,0:0:0:0:
414,55,233840,2,0,P|337:43|269:88,1,160,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,187,234355,5,2,1:2:0:0:
24,168,234526,2,0,L|192:172,1,160,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,303,235040,2,0,L|286:223,1,80,10|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
206,364,235383,1,0,0:0:0:0:
371,331,235555,1,8,0:0:0:0:
195,267,235726,6,0,L|35:264,1,160,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,172,236240,1,0,1:0:0:0:
206,364,236412,1,10,0:0:0:0:
87,151,236583,2,0,P|134:91|225:91,1,160,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,128,237097,2,0,L|292:147,1,80,2|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,172,237440,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,33,237612,1,2,0:0:0:0:
318,33,237697,1,2,0:0:0:0:
318,33,237783,6,0,B|390:120|283:152|379:239,1,210.000008010865,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,226,238469,5,2,0:3:0:0:
182,222,239840,5,2,0:0:0:0:
398,346,241040,6,0,P|400:326|401:304,1,40,2|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
375,207,241212,5,6,1:2:0:0:
272,334,241383,1,0,1:0:0:0:
245,143,241555,1,2,1:2:0:0:
274,349,241726,1,0,1:0:0:0:
80,247,241897,5,2,1:2:0:0:
240,250,242069,1,0,1:0:0:0:
67,359,242240,1,2,1:2:0:0:
252,243,242412,1,8,1:0:0:0:
98,35,242583,5,10,1:2:0:0: