JBHyperion wrote:Oh boy I haven't seen modding v1 in a while...
Gonna post as I go, please don't kudosu til I'm done /o/
- 00:06:004 (7,1) - It'd be nice if your first dash wasn't a sharp 1/2 one into a direction change, this is quite a harsh introduction for the player. Could you try making the slider (1) face right, or remove (7) to make an easier 1/1 dash instead please? - Fixed a bit
- 00:26:838 (6,1) - Should have a dash for consistency with your previous patterns, as well as to emphasize the strong cymbal sound - Okay
- 00:30:838 (2,3,4,1,2) - Much less movement in this part than anywhere else even though it's quite intense, perhaps you could try introducing a direction change, like this? - Added some other changes (idk what you mean on this picture)
- 00:43:338 (5,1) - 00:54:003 (8,1) - Should also be a dash for consistency and emphasis on the strong cymbal sound, the latter especially so since it's the start of the kiai - fixed
- I would have liked to see more dashing in the kiai to set it apart from the rest of the map. Right now it feels very similar to the earlier parts despite being much more intense musically. You could try adding more dashes to strong vocal sounds like 00:56:171 (5,1) - 01:01:504 (5,1,2) - 01:06:837 (5,1) - 01:10:004 (4,1) - 01:12:171 (6,1,2) - and 01:15:337 (5,6) - fixed