forum

T-Aiko! for Android/iOS

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
T-Aiko! will be doing a similar test before moving across to Pesets' new server, anyone willing to try out a test build's online features are stable would be welcomed, with warm pats on the head.
Espionage724

Guy-kun wrote:

T-Aiko! will be doing a similar test before moving across to Pesets' new server, anyone willing to try out a test build's online features are stable would be welcomed, with warm pats on the head.
I'll test out anything :D
MDuh
will T-aiko support non authentic settings?

kkdd hand pattern?
OzzyOzrock
no because that's bad and as you said, unauthentic. you can't just modify a taiko drum like that

jk I have no say in this
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
@espinoage Cool, I'll be PMing you soon <:
@MDuh, no not really, I don't have much interest in different patterns as not many seem to be bothered by it/ it doesn't add much to the game. For now anyway
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
T-Aiko! new version too, nothing new except for the server re-point guys: http://puu.sh/jG7f
Your old account's won't yet be on here, so create a new one <:

Forgot to say - accounts between osu!droid and new version of T-Aiko are shared)

Also, new version in the works.
i'm pretty sure I've finally fixed the display/positioning problem.
Kim Jin Seok
I can't see overall ranking board yet..

:o
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Yeah, it'll be back up when we move server.
Kim Jin Seok
all account initialize when server relocation completed?
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Yup, except those with invalid characters in their usernames, but they all got emailed.
audiserverhaseo
i think you need a retry button ._.
and i'd like to test the new version :D
Kim Jin Seok
omg My Score... :o
Espionage724

Guy-kun wrote:

@espinoage Cool, I'll be PMing you soon <:
I don't believe I was ever PM'd. I'm curious about that positioning fix you mentioned :)

I'll probably be switching from a few different ROM's tomorrow or at some point this week
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
v1.5 is now published, a few bug fixes, Kiai added and break periods.

We are now join with osu!droid now, so you can log into osu!droid with your T-Aiko! account or use the forums here: http://osudroid.com/forum/

@espionage
Whoops, I forgot again about PMing;; Well... I'm pretty sure the resolution bugs should be fixed now to the best of my knowledge.
Aoko
OMGGGG >:O Too bad... I don't have Android... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;_;
Espionage724

Guy-kun wrote:

@espionage
Whoops, I forgot again about PMing;; Well... I'm pretty sure the resolution bugs should be fixed now to the best of my knowledge.
It's fixed for me on ICS :)
yommu947
position of hitting point is very very bad for galaxy, plz fix it again i cant play every song i were download...

Can you send me the version 1.4c? :(
beclucario
why i cant login my account using android?? i am quite sure that i input the correct username and pw and i am using htc sensation...this problem really drives me crazy please help
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Whoops, post any bugs on osudroid.com/forum anyone~
mitsukikaeri
almost everything is out of place, using samsung galaxy
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Bah, now I feel lonely.
IMGreenTea
like many others have said the position of the circles are out of place for many phones since the last update.
skyboy19
i dont know if someone already ask this

why this thread didn't put in osu!droid sub forum since it use same port
Aoko
Both are different apps so I don't think it should be placed on the same pane/sub-forum.
IMGreenTea
srsly is there anywhere to download ver 1.4c. The object placement is bad and there hasnt been an update for months...
pika-chan77
the last position made the drumming position go out of place , and now i can´t log in also in my huawei u8650...
please fix that..

pd:do you have download link for the older version?before i updated the app this things didn´t happen.
Danneh
Great app, I'm going for #1... The problem is, hackers :(
#1 has 1.5B with 1 play, could you take care of that please?

Danneh
T-Aiko #22
KamiSama007_old
Someone has been messing with my records I lost over 5 million points I saw some maps that my name just disappeared from No Pain No Game [Insane] and Kokou No Sei [Hard] I went back to my previous grade than my latest one I even got back my .01% Acc. from that I'd like for more assistance on this and if possible just reset my scores because this is just a joke if people can now delete scores from other players...may as well start over
Subaru
Hi and I am using Stock Android 4.0.4, When I type the directory \sdcard2\gaming\osu!droid\songs it says invalid song directory... but it works in osu! droid. :( help thank you...

edit1: I tried remapping the beatmaps again, it doesn't process all of my songs... I do not know why!! :(

edit2: Fixed... Thank you XD
OnosakiHito
So, how is the project going on Guy-Kun?
sofiaD
I download songs, but it doesn't appear... the screen says : "invalid song directory" ): why?
benguin
Hello, I downloaded t-aiko on my Droid DNA. For some reason, I tried logging in using this osu account and it said invalid login. I've tried restarting the app, reinstalling it, and I tried logging in with the username I had before my username change and none of that worked.I am supposed to make some separate t-aiko account somewhere or something? I'm lost...
Espionage724

benguin wrote:

Hello, I downloaded t-aiko on my Droid DNA. For some reason, I tried logging in using this osu account and it said invalid login. I've tried restarting the app, reinstalling it, and I tried logging in with the username I had before my username change and none of that worked.I am supposed to make some separate t-aiko account somewhere or something? I'm lost...
You'd probably want to register an account from the T-Aiko! app itself. osu! accounts are separate from osu!droid and T-Aiko! (both of which I think share the same account database?)
benguin
Ok, I tried creating an account through the app, and when I click Create Account through the app after filling in the required fields, the app immediately crashes and the error message "unfortuneately t-aiko has stopped" is displayed. Any tips?
Espionage724

benguin wrote:

Ok, I tried creating an account through the app, and when I click Create Account through the app after filling in the required fields, the app immediately crashes and the error message "unfortuneately t-aiko has stopped" is displayed. Any tips?
Hmm; if osu!droid and T-Aiko! are sharing the same database for accounts, you might be able to just make the account on osu!droid, and then just login with the same account on T-Aiko!
Nomeji
Here some feature request:
- Add a restart button to the pause menu.
- Ask osu!droid developer to merge T-Aiko and osu!droid (if possible, can be great)
paola57710
Pliss help me my user name :( in t-aiko its error...!!!
Sadayako
:cry:
lSoMeBodyl
Is this game dumped?? Please do supervise
YunoFanatic
Will There Be An Apk File?
show more