forum

DJ Sharpnel - Drrrrrrr! [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
termerys
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, September 14, 2012 at 7:48:42 PM

Artist: DJ Sharpnel
Title: Drrrrrrr!
Source: Durarara!!
Tags: cyclick Netsukawa OzzyOzrock drrr!
BPM: 179.55
Filesize: 8093kb
Play Time: 05:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.9 stars, 1063 notes)
  2. Net & Ozzy's Taiko Oni (4.89 stars, 2173 notes)
Download: DJ Sharpnel - Drrrrrrr!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

I know this song has already been ranked, for the short version, so here's the full ver. Enjoy :D

For your information: This song is made for approval not rank

NEW TAIKO DIFF

READY FOR MODDING
Cyril Scarlet
i'm first :*.;".*・;・^;・:\(*^▽^*)/:・;^・;・*.";.*: ワーイ♪
Enawoy
I know this song has already been ranked, for the short version, so here's the full ver. Enjoy :D
Yua
Star ~ star :evil: :*.;".*・;・^;・:\(o^▽^o)/:・;^・;I’m three
AsprikaQ
What a jump(a bit) and Double hits!!!! Nice map.It should rather be approval map xD
Topic Starter
termerys

AsprikaQ wrote:

What a jump(a bit) and Double hits!!!! Nice map.It should rather be approval map xD
It IS an approval map :D
momay0604
four~~ =w= :*.;".*・;・^;・:\(o^▽^o)/:・;^・; nice map
NonxE
arrr I heard the song before

star for 12 M map :3(o^▽^o)(o^▽^o)(o^▽^o)(o^▽^o)(o^▽^o)(o^▽^o)
newwy-140
เข้ามาปาดาววว :) :D
(ทำไมเค้าต้องให้พิมยาวๆด้วย-A-'')
Topic Starter
termerys

NonxE wrote:

arrr I heard the song before

star for 12 M map :3(o^▽^o)(o^▽^o)(o^▽^o)(o^▽^o)(o^▽^o)(o^▽^o)
It's 12M half-map :D
Super_Crazy1
ปาดาว..........(เม้นตั้งหลายรอบละไม่ขึ้น....หรือเค้าให้พิมพ์ยาวๆหว่า......)
Huskatron
hope this is better than the other! the other one was a bit bad.
WubWoofWolf
wwwwww
cool map and song :3
DJ Sharpenel + termerys = awesome \o/
Topic Starter
termerys

White Wolf wrote:

wwwwww
cool map and song :3
DJ Sharpenel + termerys = awesome \o/
Thanks XD
mercury2004
:D มันส์ดีเหมือนกัน แต่สกินนี่ ค่อนข้างบดบังสายตาแฮะ สงสัยยังไม่ชิน รวมๆก็ดีละ
Backstep
ดื่อ ดือ ดืออ ดื้อ ดือ ดืออ ~ 8-)
l3lueskyiiz
มาแว้ว :3

ไม่รู้จะพิมอะไรดี มันบอกว่าประโยคสั้นเกิน :lol:
Iluhiwizel

l3lueskyiiz wrote:

มาแว้ว :3

ไม่รู้จะพิมอะไรดี มันบอกว่าประโยคสั้นเกิน :lol:
นั้นสิขอ quote หน่อยละกัน :oops:

starrrrrrrrrrr
theMikeAG
Here we go. First Mod for this map! Yeeeeeaaaaah~!

~Insane~
00:27:885 (x) - Add note here.
00:39:247 (1,4) - Go into Grid Size 4 and center these two notes.
01:36:558 (10) - I laughed here. It felt like the other Drrrrrrr map just ended.
03:24:497 (1) - Personally, I think this new combo is pointless.

Consider this the "change if you want to" section.
04:19:469 (1) - Consider replacing this with a spinner? It seems like it would work great either way, but I'm just giving you another option.
04:36:846 (1) - Maybe remap this spinner? It seems kind of anticlimactic like this.
04:54:391 (1) - Maybe end this spinner at 05:00:072 and place a note at 05:00:406?

This map = Masterpiece. Do I even need to say it? Really?

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR~!!!
Topic Starter
termerys

theMikeAG wrote:

Here we go. First Mod for this map! Yeeeeeaaaaah~!

~Insane~
00:27:885 (x) - Add note here. Eh, not here, I want it to be double notes instead of triple.
00:39:247 (1,4) - Go into Grid Size 4 and center these two notes. Done
01:36:558 (10) - I laughed here. It felt like the other Drrrrrrr map just ended. That's what I mend to to! :D
03:24:497 (1) - Personally, I think this new combo is pointless. Well, it is. Fixed

Consider this the "change if you want to" section.
04:19:469 (1) - Consider replacing this with a spinner? It seems like it would work great either way, but I'm just giving you another option. I think the slider will give them more emotion like "hold"
04:36:846 (1) - Maybe remap this spinner? It seems kind of anticlimactic like this. OK
04:54:391 (1) - Maybe end this spinner at 05:00:072 and place a note at 05:00:406? OK

This map = Masterpiece. Do I even need to say it? Really? Thanks XD

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR~!!! Kudossssssssss!!!
theMikeAG

termerys wrote:

00:27:885 (x) - Add note here. Eh, not here, I want it to be double notes instead of triple.
Are you sure you don't want to change this? Personally, the double gives the map a sort of stutter effect which doesn't sound or play so great and it just stands out really badly. But eh, it's your map.
Topic Starter
termerys

theMikeAG wrote:

termerys wrote:

Are you sure you don't want to change this? Personally, the double gives the map a sort of stutter effect which doesn't sound or play so great and it just stands out really badly. But eh, it's your map.
It's a kind of rhythms, it some kind of remix type of note. In fact, I follow the song rhythms too.
Frostmourne
Good Term!!,Drrrrrrr! Full version is so exciting!! :D

star ;)
Topic Starter
termerys

Frostmourne wrote:

Good Term!!,Drrrrrrr! Full version is so exciting!! :D

star ;)
OMG This thing is still haunting me!!!

Topic Starter
termerys
Change song's artiste due to misspell. AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MINIMUM CHARACTER LIMIT!!??
THIS IS FREAKING ANNOYING THAT I HAVE TO TYPE THIS LONG EVERY TIME I WANT TO JUST UPDATE THE FORUM REPLY!!
ziin

termerys wrote:

Change song's artiste due to misspell. AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MINIMUM CHARACTER LIMIT!!??
THIS IS FREAKING ANNOYING THAT I HAVE TO TYPE THIS LONG EVERY TIME I WANT TO JUST UPDATE THE FORUM REPLY!!
edit the first post, add something constructive, or don't say anything at all.

Now for the mod

Song is 5 minutes long and has ONE break. That's just gay.
White combo color blends in really well to the background.
You need a hitcircleoverlay and approach circle.
I get the feeling you just put in the triples wherever the hell you thought they would sound nice. That's a bad way to map IMO. It leads to overmapping, which most of this map is. You didn't really follow the music, and I dislike this style of mapping. It's too long for me to tell you what to fix, and you've put too much work into mapping it wrong to bother fixing it.
00:31:394 (1) - this roll should start here: 00:31:728 -
00:52:948 (4,5,6,7,8) - these don't match the bass roll very well. IDK what you were trying to map.
05:00:406 (1) - this is one of the dumbest things people do.
Topic Starter
termerys

ziin wrote:

termerys wrote:

edit the first post, add something constructive, or don't say anything at all. I just wanna complain about the minimum limit, that's all

Now for the mod

Song is 5 minutes long and has ONE break. That's just gay. Break added.
White combo color blends in really well to the background. Ok, let me change the colour.
You need a hitcircleoverlay and approach circle. Why? I think the skin is already looks good.
I get the feeling you just put in the triples wherever the hell you thought they would sound nice. That's a bad way to map IMO. It leads to overmapping, which most of this map is. You didn't really follow the music, and I dislike this style of mapping. It's too long for me to tell you what to fix, and you've put too much work into mapping it wrong to bother fixing it. Maybe you don't like triple stream, btw, dont tell this to creator of Demetori - Emotional Skyscraper ~ World's End
00:31:394 (1) - this roll should start here: 00:31:728 - Ok
00:52:948 (4,5,6,7,8) - these don't match the bass roll very well. IDK what you were trying to map. It's sounds good for me.
05:00:406 (1) - this is one of the dumbest things people do. ok, fixed
ziin
happy30 did a song you can do that on, because the drums and guitar are pretty much a constant 1/4 stream. This isn't one of those songs.

You need a hitcircle overlay and approach circle if you want this ranked/approved. It's in the faq.
Topic Starter
termerys

ziin wrote:

happy30 did a song you can do that on, because the drums and guitar are pretty much a constant 1/4 stream. This isn't one of those songs. So, you want me to decrease the triple stream?

You need a hitcircle overlay and approach circle if you want this ranked/approved. It's in the faq. Ok, added.
ziin
I want you to do whatever makes you happy with the map. I am far too picky when it comes to overmapping anything. This isn't a 1/10 map like guruppo or with a dance number. It's a 6 or 7, which isn't bad from me (I've given out less than a dozen 9s and 10s). You'll note that those two maps also have a really high average, which further proves that it's just me who has a problem with overmapping. What's more is that you probably don't see any problem with the maps, and can't understand why I would vote 1 on them. That's why I think you'll have trouble trying to map without overmapping.

The only way to get my star on this map would be to listen to the background music. If there is no drum beat, no vocal syllable, or an actual note starting on that 1/4 note, then don't map it. If it's ambiguous or the entire background is splattered with that same rhythm, it's probably not a good idea to map it. There were a few places where you COULD have mapped one, but you didn't.
02:26:601 - like here.

I wouldn't advise you try to map it to my liking though. Too much work to please one guy. I may come back later and not have a problem with it too, my tastes have changed significantly since I started playing.
deohome123
เพลงมันมากมายครับ ปาดาวแล้วจากไป :)
net45291
ไทโกะ ๆๆๆๆ >w<
SPOILER
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.

@ OzzyOzrock Pick one your part , Which one do you like :3

1. 00:00:316 - 01:15:171 , 01:57:946 - 02:39:049 , 03:24:831 - 04:07:606

2. 01:15:171 - 01:57:946 , 02:39:049 - 03:24:831 , 04:07:606 - 05:00:406

Download: DJ Sharpnel - Drrrrrrr! (termerys) [Taiko X3 (Change name pls)].osu
show more