Okay, short mod to clean up a few things, sorry if this feels a bit rushed ;w;
- Consider adding something on the creator's word that tell player that the map is like 2 years old or something so that they will expect the mapping style and not bash about it later. Won't help much, but it will at least make player won't bash the beautiful map with a stupid comment ;w; heheh ok ^^'
- 00:13:534 (6) - Since this one doesn't quite follow the vocal, I think you shouldn't use a slider here since all the notes that using sliders are following the vocal before this. And also, I think since the 00:10:253 (4,5) - notes before this is already a slider(a bit long one I might add), I think letting player click more will be better to play imo. Try this rhythm http://puu.sh/5iSTP.jpg Done
- 00:14:472 (1) - I find the pause here a bit weird imo. With the flows of beats before this, it could be nice to keep the flow going, stopping here kinda ruins that flow orz. And also, since the rhythm is currently following the vocal, how about changing this into a slider that ends on 00:15:409 - ? It would be nicer that way ne? I agree, fixed
- 00:34:159 (1,2) - Blanket aren't too perfect, (1) is a bit too curved to the right. Move the tail a bit to the left approx. x56/y8 nazi, sorry u.u I fixed the best i could >~<
- 00:45:409 (1,2) - And yeah, nazi again too, sorry>< move (1) tail to the right a bit more (about x480/y76) to blanket (2) better Done >~<
- 01:37:909 - Ah, this one feels really off to be blanked, really. Since 01:37:440 (2) - is following vocal and 01:38:847 (3) - is still following it too, I can't see a good reason why is this blanked imo. By inserting a circle here, it will make beginners get a hold of the feel of the song, thus making the play better too right? circle added
- 01:43:065 (4) - Since the slider at 01:42:629 (3) - is following vocal and it is curvy, so having a straight slider here is abit weird imo. how about making this one also curvy? There aren't much good pattern available, but mirroring (2) is nice http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1104739 I had it like this, it was a mistake when i was fixing the sliders, thanks a lot for noticing it
- 01:47:284 (1,3,4) - The gap between these three is a bit too big imo. Beginners can easily lose the feel of the rhythm here, especially that the rhythm before it (01:44:472 (1,2,3,4,5) - ) is following the background music while this one following the vocal. So, I really suggest to fill this gap; a 1/2 slider from 01:48:690 - to 01:49:159 - is really good actually. But if you feel it's too much, only a circle is fine too. I added the circle, a circle was too much for me, i like leaving those gaps on easy cuz beginners also need a rest
- 02:42:597 (2,3) - Since these two have a slightly different beat, I don't think making these two a long slider will really fit. Whilst (2) is fit with a long slider, I think (3) is better if it is a repeat slider, since the violin there has a different pitch. Put the repeat at 02:44:472 - I agree, changed
- 02:02:753 (2) - Uhh I find this circle a bit awkaward to play. Since I think a lone circle like this will fit if it has a strong feel on it (like 02:01:347 (1) - with the finish), this circle is placed in the middle of a word on vocal and kinda dampen the finish effect at 02:01:347 (1) -. Since it's in the middle of a word, I strongly suggest a 1/1 slider from 02:02:753 - to 02:03:222 - since it will play nicely combined with the finish at 02:04:159 (3) - imo. Also, since you didn't use this rhythm on the first chorus (the first chorus has a denser notes), having this gap on the next choruses is a bit weird too. But since you use this rhythm often on later choruses, you must have a strong reason for this>< But really, since the early choruses has more notes, Filling the last chorus with less gaps is nice too ne :'D Yea, im gonna fill those, i did it in my way tho
- Yeah, a really good old map. Though I think the patterns can be made more prettier, but it will make the map loses it's charm, and I think the rhythm is already good enough to cover it. Good job here~
- 00:03:216 (1) - AIMod; Note Isn't snapped. fixed
- 02:37:909 (1) - Since this is the only repeats you used up until this rhythm, It will make people miss this easily. Aside from that it follows the vocal nicely, I think this rhythm will be easier to be read http://puu.sh/5m1xz.jpg since you use this kind of rhythm quite often(like in 02:41:190 (4,1,2) - for instance) fixed
- 02:59:003 (3,4,5) - these three looked a little crumpled here lol, I think (4) is placed a bit too upright and almost overlapping with 02:59:003 (3) - repeat. If you want to create a blanket here, I don't think it's a really good idea since the curve on (3) is too small to be blanketed by (4). Try this pattern https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1110293 it will looked less crumpled at that part lol fixed
- 03:27:597 (4) - Yeah, the same reason as the problem on the repeat above. Since all of the pattern here (03:26:190 (1,2,3,4) - ) are mostly a 1/2 slider, suddenly throwing a 2x repeat will be a bit too surprising right? I'd suggest remove the repeat by 1 and then just insert a circle at 03:28:300 - that stack with (4) and then it will make a nice jump to the 03:28:534 (1) - and it will emphasize the kiai stronger here I tried your way, but i dont like it >~<! I m keeping it the way it is, I think those repeats fits well the song
- 04:10:722 (1) - oh lol exactly the same as 02:37:909 (1) - though this one isn't as bad since it's on the end of the rhythm and it read better somehow. Feel free to not change this one I wont change
- Overall, a really nice map to play. The triple and double stacks are really fit with the song and the rhythm--Clicks at the right times So, good job here too :3
- Actually there aren't really a problem here as all the rhythm here is fit with the song and it has a good consistency throughout the song, so no need to change that :3 Though, you may want to recheck all the blankets here-especially on the chorus, as I see many sliders are a bit too curved and thus won't make a really good blanket. And also some nazi blanketing like this one 02:19:159 (3) - lower the middle point a bit more so that it will blanket 02:19:628 (4) - better. As there are still a bit more like this, and I won't mention the nazi blanketing here :3 But really overall, it's really good for an old map; the patterns are good and especially the flow is really good, the jumps works well with the song. Nice one! Thanks a lot, about the blankets, in this map the blanket arent really supposed to be perfect, it was originally mapped as chaos style to be honest , i wont fix more milimetric blanketing problems hehe
Okay I think that's all, sorry for the mod>< no need to say sorry, your mod was really helpful,thanks a lot
And if there is something you don't understand within this mod, feel free to state that
I hope my mod can help you, and best of luck from me!
Thanks a lot for your time >~<!