forum

Thaehan - Doki-Doki

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zunv
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 24. April 2017 at 15:39:26

Artist: Thaehan
Title: Doki-Doki
BPM: 180
Filesize: 3348kb
Play Time: 01:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Okie Dokie (5,94 stars, 646 notes)
Download: Thaehan - Doki-Doki
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Searching for Feedback.

Thanks
Dr_Marc
I try my best:

00:22:668 (1) - Maybe Split up 5-way Slider into 2 3-way Sliders ,which feel more comfortable ) <- Forget it, it feels more comfortable but a 5-Way Slider suits the sounding more

Maybe: 00:23:668 (4) - Make this one a 3-Way Slider and Delete last Slider,because I hear a stop from the backgroundmusic (Not Pianomusic) at 00:23:918 -

Slider ends on 00:42:501 -

Maybe consider this 01:13:751 (2) - to be slightly less sharp

Sorry i found nothing more, you seem to be a good mapper, map seems very good to me, you get a star from me.
Topic Starter
Zunv

Dr_Marc wrote:

I try my best:

00:22:668 (1) - Maybe Split up 5-way Slider into 2 3-way Sliders ,which feel more comfortable ) <- Forget it, it feels more comfortable but a 5-Way Slider suits the sounding more No , this would mean i would have a clickable slider on a blue tick. Thats really not something you should do. No change

Maybe: 00:23:668 (4) - Make this one a 3-Way Slider and Delete last Slider,because I hear a stop from the backgroundmusic (Not Pianomusic) at 00:23:918 - I mapped to the piano all the time. This would be bad if i did that sudden switch. also a 3 way slider is unexpected as a stream slider since it ends on the start... you get what i mean i hope. So no change

Slider ends on 00:42:501 - It's not a rule to end it there.p I personally like it more if it ends cthere because the SV is so low and it emphazises the nexxt slider much greater.

Maybe consider this 01:13:751 (2) - to be slightly less sharp It has a drastic change in the music so i think this is fitting + you see this in many other maps. Also no change for this

Sorry i found nothing more, you seem to be a good mapper, map seems very good to me, you get a star from me.
Thank you anyway for the star. Much appreciated :D
Dr_Marc

Zunv wrote:

Dr_Marc wrote:

I try my best:

00:22:668 (1) - Maybe Split up 5-way Slider into 2 3-way Sliders ,which feel more comfortable ) <- Forget it, it feels more comfortable but a 5-Way Slider suits the sounding more No , this would mean i would have a clickable slider on a blue tick. Thats really not something you should do. No change

Maybe: 00:23:668 (4) - Make this one a 3-Way Slider and Delete last Slider,because I hear a stop from the backgroundmusic (Not Pianomusic) at 00:23:918 - I mapped to the piano all the time. This would be bad if i did that sudden switch. also a 3 way slider is unexpected as a stream slider since it ends on the start... you get what i mean i hope. So no change

Slider ends on 00:42:501 - It's not a rule to end it there.p I personally like it more if it ends cthere because the SV is so low and it emphazises the nexxt slider much greater.

Maybe consider this 01:13:751 (2) - to be slightly less sharp It has a drastic change in the music so i think this is fitting + you see this in many other maps. Also no change for this

Thank you anyway for the star. Much appreciated :D
Not beeing rude but if you ditch all ideas like this, why do you need mods then anyway ? owo *calls 911* 8-)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.