Hello there!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FunkyTofu
Hi, I'm new to the game!
Btw I'm from PH not Japanese, never been to JP either. I was using a VPN when I
registered and now I'm stuck with this flag ><
I like watching anime and reading manga, and I especially LOVE listening to anime songs,
Jpop and Kpop so I'm excited to find this game!! I haven't played that many songs yet but
I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it!
Lyawi
Hello and welcome!

Actually, you can change your flag. You just have to contact the support via accounts@ppy.sh for it and don't forget to include a solid proof of residency. ;) You may have to wait a few days, so please have some patience.
-shig-
Ayyylmao nice to meet you fellow PH player but is stuck with a JP flag (hope you get to change that soon, if you want to lmao), and welcome to osu!

Clicking circles can be addicting, good luck :p
Topic Starter
FunkyTofu

Lyawi wrote:

Hello and welcome!

Actually, you can change your flag. You just have to contact the support via accounts@ppy.sh for it and don't forget to include a solid proof of residency. ;) You may have to wait a few days, so please have some patience.
Is an ID with my address okay? And are there any consequences if I don't change my location?
I don't think I'm comfortable sending out my personal info ><

-shig- wrote:

Ayyylmao nice to meet you fellow PH player but is stuck with a JP flag (hope you get to change that soon, if you want to lmao), and welcome to osu!

Clicking circles can be addicting, good luck :p
Aaayyye fam lol
Yep, this game is totally lit!! I can't believe I'll be spending my free time clicking circles lmao
Sandy Hoey
The best thing to do is to send a picture of your passport next to something that shows your username. People could just lie about their address to change their location otherwise. But ID is good

And welcome to the club! Well, its not really a club so much as a bunch of sad, addicted, losers. But welcome anyways xD
Lyawi

FunkyTofu wrote:

Is an ID with my address okay? And are there any consequences if I don't change my location?
I don't think I'm comfortable sending out my personal info ><
You can keep it like it is. Don't worry about that, they will delete it immediately.

Knowledge Base wrote:

This information will not be shared outside of the osu! support team and will be immediately deleted from our servers once it has been used to ascertain your place of residence.
DJ Enetro

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Well, its not really a club so much as a bunch of sad, addicted, losers. But welcome anyways xD

"Sad, addicted losers?"
To be honest I would've said aspiring, euphonious/mellifluous and open-minded musicians.

But FunkyTofu, welcome again!

p.s. euphonious and mellifluous kinda mean the same thing: "sweet-sounding", if that makes sense. 👏😺
Topic Starter
FunkyTofu

Sandy Hoey wrote:

The best thing to do is to send a picture of your passport next to something that shows your username. People could just lie about their address to change their location otherwise. But ID is good

And welcome to the club! Well, its not really a club so much as a bunch of sad, addicted, losers. But welcome anyways xD
Oh then I could probably log on to my game and stick my ID to my monitor before taking a picture!
I'm already a sad, addicted loser to begin with so I fit right in lol

Lyawi wrote:

You can keep it like it is. Don't worry about that, they will delete it immediately.
Hmhmmm then I'll keep it like this for now. Thanks for letting me know btw.
At least I know what to do when I'm finally ready to change it!

DJ Enetro wrote:

But FunkyTofu, welcome again!
Hello and thanks! Glad to be around ^^
hayate13
Welcome to the forums!
hope u enjoy your stay here.
Sister Kosho
Welcome to Osu!!! I to am a Otaku X3
Hikona
Welcome to the forums!