1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
Nice !!!!!!
posted
Previous check: p/6004071

Final check before qualification:

[Futsuu]

> 00:37:270 - It is K in other difficulties, how about considering again to change it to K in Futsuu? Another reason of change is that, although it is empty at 00:36:927 - , players can still feel the strong vocal pitch flow. (00:36:584 - K D K; High Low, A bit higher) 00:37:270 - has the same pitch with 00:38:127 - .

[Oni]

> 01:25:784 - I still prefer having a kat here consistently because you end the section with kat in most cases, like 00:48:755 - / 01:02:470 - .

Call me back when you are ready, when you see me online at night. (you can give me KDS in this post)
posted

Skylish wrote:

Previous check: p/6004071

Final check before qualification:

[Futsuu]

> 00:37:270 - It is K in other difficulties, how about considering again to change it to K in Futsuu? Another reason of change is that, although it is empty at 00:36:927 - , players can still feel the strong vocal pitch flow. (00:36:584 - K D K; High Low, A bit higher) 00:37:270 - has the same pitch with 00:38:127 - . both K and D all looks good, and looks better K cause of your reasons. fixed :)

[Oni]

> 01:25:784 - I still prefer having a kat here consistently because you end the section with kat in most cases, like 00:48:755 - / 01:02:470 - .
01:25:784 (115,1) - double drum kick sound, so for more emphasized 01:25:955 (1) - this spinner, fixed :)

Call me back when you are ready, when you see me online at night. (you can give me KDS in this post)
Thanks :D
Final updated~
posted
Re-Qualify~

Re-Gratz to your 1st ranked map! :D
posted

Skylish wrote:

Re-Qualify~

Re-Gratz to your 1st ranked map! :D
Thanks Skylish xD
posted
I think the metadata could be wrong here, in the Artist's name should be CHINO[CV.MINASE INORI] according to http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/GNCA-456
The japanese Artist's name is also in brackets


correct me if I am wrong here
posted

Lokidoki wrote:

I think the metadata could be wrong here, in the Artist's name should be CHINO[CV.MINASE INORI] according to http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/GNCA-456
The japanese Artist's name is also in brackets


correct me if I am wrong here
In any possible circumstances, official meta is confirmed as the most accurate and correct information of the music or songs.

You may refer to my mod at p/6004071 / go to the official website to check the info. out (http://www.gochiusa.com/contents/cd/index03440000.html). The current metadata was confirmed by me and alacat. It should be the correct one.
posted

Skylish wrote:

Lokidoki wrote:

I think the metadata could be wrong here, in the Artist's name should be CHINO[CV.MINASE INORI] according to http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/GNCA-456
The japanese Artist's name is also in brackets


correct me if I am wrong here
In any possible circumstances, official meta is confirmed as the most accurate and correct information of the music or songs.

You may refer to my mod at p/6004071 / go to the official website to check the info. out (http://www.gochiusa.com/contents/cd/index03440000.html). The current metadata was confirmed by me and alacat. It should be the correct one.
Thanks for clearing that up
posted
regratz, now this even better.
posted
GJ #1 :3
posted

Surono wrote:

regratz, now this even better.

toara_fict wrote:

GJ #1 :3
Thanks guys xD
posted
nice first ranked~
congrats!
posted
First ranked \:D/
Congrats my friend~ :)
posted

Hitsu wrote:

nice first ranked~
congrats!

gaston_2199 wrote:

First ranked \:D/
Congrats my friend~ :)
Thanks all xD
posted
this song is amazing, both the map and the song itself :D
posted

World Fraction wrote:

this song is amazing, both the map and the song itself :D
Thanks you~ im so happy that you enjoyed this map xD
posted
grats uwu
posted
허허 제가 수정한 음원을 가져가셨네.. ㅎㅎ
뭐 랭킹됬으니 제 맵도 홍보는 되겠죠 ㅎㅎ
posted
posted
ya, bout mp3 take or something something whatever.
Please sign in to reply.