forum

Unlike Pluto - Everything Black (feat. Mike Taylor)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CoolGuyRift
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 7:30:40 PM

Artist: Unlike Pluto
Title: Everything Black (feat. Mike Taylor)
BPM: 98
Filesize: 3847kb
Play Time: 03:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.97 stars, 232 notes)
  2. Hard (2.8 stars, 405 notes)
  3. Insane (4.18 stars, 539 notes)
Download: Unlike Pluto - Everything Black (feat. Mike Taylor)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Guess what beatmap is being moved to the loved catagory?! Thank you all for all the support through plays, messages, and likes. It means a lot!
tit
I like it, keep going bro. Looks real good. Wishing you luck. :) :)
Starpage
Realy good map. Wait ranked))
Wudanty
Waiting for it to get ranked, very pleasant to play.
Fish Rose
nice map,wait ranked :D
Sakatsuki-
is well mapped but another difficulty would be good
EG_91
Well Made Map and Waiting to be Ranked and Good Luck
Black Bird
Black Moon
Black Sky
AbrahamGames
Great Map! Waiting for ranked owo
SupertCZ
Please change that black hit circles to dark gray, I can't see it with dim on 100% :/
Sakatsuki-
I made a new difficulty, do you want to upload it?
that if you give me credits

0s4ka
Super great map! Can't wait for it to become ranked! :)
-EvolutioN
can we get this ranked? :) :)
Dellasx
Wow! This song is good. Its a catchy one. It's totally not racist, because the guy singing is allowed to. :!: :!: :!:
wnrckdakt
:) :) 김도영 호출
Aasheda_
ressurect pliz :3
RikoPaj
Nice Map Hope İts Ranked
No1AndEvery1
Very cool map 8-) 8-) 8-)
[ oskar ]
Когда её ранкнут?
leha7070
Nice map! wait ranked(
PKmax
love this <3 hope it gets ranked soon ;w;
shmellyy_
This map is amazing I really hope it gets ranked :)
ArdalBeowulf
I love the song, and I hope that you can fix the issues with the map so it can get ranked! ^^
Problems (Hard Difficulty)
  1. I know, you like to have black hitcircles. But I think you should try to make them a little less black so people who have 100% background dim don't have to choose between turning off the skin or playing much of the map with unwanted hidden. For that matter, the whites and blacks blend into the background, so I suggest making both of them more gray (Maybe have 3 custom colors, light medium and dark gray?)
  2. You should add a Kiai. (I recommend lowering the luminosity on your white hitcircles if you want to do this though, bright flashing whites could hurt people's eyes on a Kiai.)
  3. You rely on the grid snap too much. Unless you specifically want hitcircles to be on an x-y grid, turn off grid snap.
  4. Your spacing/hitcircle distance needs improvement. No one should have to memorize how a song goes and anticipate already-known snap changes without any warning. I suggest making spaces that don't fit (You can find them in AI mod) stacks instead. For example, at 1:48:673 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) the spacing between 3 and 4 and the previous pattern imply to someone playing the map for the first time that 4 should be hit at 1:48:673.
  5. At 2:56:326 (1,1,1,1), these long sliders are just ugly. Instead of just having a bunch of white dots, I'd suggest having red dots with white dots in between (i.e. start, white, red, white, red, white, end).
Great map otherwise, and keep at it!
show more