10-11 hours (waaaay too much)
5.26%
Other (please specify in post)
7.02%
Total votes: 57
Topic Starter
fdtoonsman
How much Osu! do you play?

I play at least an hour or two a day to try and get my ranking up, but if I'm by myself at home, I can crank in 4-5 hours total in a day, seriously. I zone out in my seat and just click those beats... it's pretty mesmerizing. Once, however, I stayed up all night, from 8 PM to 6 AM when my parents were out of town one night, and I was playing Osu! throughout the whooole night.

If you look on my Twitter, half of my things are "playing Osu" lol
peppy
Make this a poll imo.
awp
2 hours a week on average

yeah I hate osu! it's a terrible game
ash
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
James
i play for 3$ before
mattyu007
a lot! :D
Larto
I play a lot. I mean, really a LOT. I try to kill all of my Cs and Ds and get into the Top 100... I have to play much for that <_<
Topic Starter
fdtoonsman
I added a poll.
awp
Fuck I put in 2-3 hours a day, that should be a week ;(
machol30
Yes. should be a week.

And depends, really. Some days, I don't play all and I just mod/edit; other days, I play like 10 hours straight (or more like 3 hours-break-2 to 3 more hours)
YoshiKart
I just play about a few hours, just to keep my rank above 200. The rest of the time, I try to finish my beatmaps. I have great ideas, but I'm such a slow mapper. >_>
Ekaru
adamskii_uk
I now spend around 2-3 hours a day playing Osu!, however, there have been times in the past where I've played more than 5 hours in a day. But, as the saying goes... "It's not quantity that counts, it's QUALITY!". ;)

Looking at my ranking though, this statement may be false. :D :P

Shirotora_old
A week or two: nearly constantly.

Then not for a few weeks.

Repeat.
Kasada
minyeob
Average 2hours a day.
My goal is entering top #10.
Twilight_old
I play for about an hour a day, but I don't go up in the rankings because I don't download/play many new songs.
Card N'FoRcE
Play is just a biiiig word D:
I run osu! often, but sometimes i'm only on editing.
We can say I play about 1 hour a day, but sometimes more or never.
And i spent quite a lot of time in the editor (another hour a day, more or less).
show more