OOOOOPPPSSS LATE AAAH
kthnx at least i fixed two stuffs xd sorry for late mod response
Yasaija 714 wrote:From Q
- 00:10:148 (6) - Ctrl+G is better Alright
- 00:11:372 (3,2) - I think that it is better not to overlap Overlapped on purpose for the visuals. Isn't this a part of the back-and-forth thing, huh?
- 00:23:617 (4,6) - ^
- 00:25:759 (3,4) - It is not a tune to put a big jump But the melody sounds really high, which really deserves a few more jumps for emphasis. At least it's louder than 00:25:913 (4,5) -
- 00:27:903 (2,3) - Position only Ctrl+G Well, for slider positions I cannot agree. It wouldn't flow smoothly towards the next note, like it's a bit way too sharp. So I might keep this for while to hear more opinions on this one.
The flow also improves
- 00:46:576 (7,8,9) - You should adapt to the lyrics as you have ever been Okay
This triple strokes is very strange
- 01:11:066 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - maybe add whistle Ehh, that sounds seriously awkward even with soft whistles or the drum ones.