forum

Problems with mouse control

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
edgelordweeb
Recently I lost my mouse grip and I found a new mouse grip a few days ago that sort of works for me but I've had problems with mouse control. I've also had some problems with pain in my wrist and forearm but that's starting to happen a bit less. The problems I have cause me to break on sliders a lot and miss jumps a lot more than I used to. Any help is appreciated.
Deva
Quit while you still can
kai99

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Okay, seriously bro

sorry i lost my mouse gripppppppppppp

told ya
Kyrari
Solution: buy a tablet
DeathHydra
Mouse grip is something you develop yourself. We can't really help you about that.

And lmao, every thread is almost the same, just different titles.

What is mouse control anyway?
N0thingSpecial
Recently I lost my sanity and I found a mentality a few days ago that sort of works for me but I've had problems with G&R. I've also had some problems with pain in my ass but that's starting to happen a bit less. The problems I have cause me to smoke weed a lot and masturbate a lot more than I used to. Any help is appreciated.
KupcaH
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more~

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Okay, seriously bro
kai99

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Recently I lost my sanity and I found a mentality a few days ago that sort of works for me but I've had problems with G&R. I've also had some problems with pain in my ass but that's starting to happen a bit less. The problems I have cause me to smoke weed a lot and masturbate a lot more than I used to. Any help is appreciated.

gold
Kyrari

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Play more.
I Give Up
Don't focus on your mouse grip, focus on notes and song instead! Just move mouse and let your hand naturally adjust itself throughout the song it is normal.
Topic Starter
edgelordweeb

DeathAdderz wrote:

Mouse grip is something you develop yourself. We can't really help you about that.

And lmao, every thread is almost the same, just different titles.

What is mouse control anyway?
Pretty much just losing control of the mouse mid song and stuff like that and just having it feel really slippery where i just end up going right over notes or sliders
dung eater
you can use lower sens so it will feel more slow/heavy/stable

just play with what you want, it's never perfect and you lose something to gain something. switching between sensitivities you got used to is really fast, feel free to experiment.
Mashiiko
Tablet master race xD
Serioulsy I think you should wait a week, and see if it goes better, when my tablet was broken(RIP) I had train mouse and I could clear 5* after a week(I was 50k when it happened).