forum

not fair

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FluffyTeddy
i typed in #osu S E X spaced and got silenced. then randomly i saw a dude type puta(meaning bitch in portuguese, spanish) and he was tying normaly..
like come on...
Rwyta
Because it's fucking #osu, there are mods moderating there and the only swear words that count are English,I swear to you I can say "mặt lồn" and get away with it.
Meah
Stop saying such words on chat
Caput Mortuum
#osu is an English only channel
Flanster
Words like "puta" are language specific wildcard words, they can mean a vartiety of things depending on its usage. It could just be used as "fuck". I've checked what i could within your silence's timeframe, there was no such thing, unless you're talking hours later. Moderators could have just not been available at that time.

Also you're complaning about a 5 minute silence 4 days after in OT? Dude..
Serraionga
Caps plus spaced words are usually easier to notice than just swearing
ColdTooth
play more
Blitzfrog

Flanster wrote:

Words like "puta" are language specific wildcard words, they can mean a vartiety of things depending on its usage. It could just be used as "fuck". I've checked what i could within your silence's timeframe, there was no such thing, unless you're talking hours later. Moderators could have just not been available at that time.

Topic Starter
FluffyTeddy

Flanster wrote:

i didn't wanted it lifted, i just wanted to say it :T
Meah
Pls be my beast
kai99

ColdTooth wrote:

play more
kai99
plus, hime hime daisuki, this place ain't for your salt about your silence

please

kek