forum

Kanako Itou - Seisuu 3 no Nijou (TV size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaneki_Uchiha
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 9:52:12 PM

Artist: Kanako Itou
Title: Seisuu 3 no Nijou (TV size)
Source: Occultic;Nine
Tags: Occultic;Nine KanakoItou
BPM: 191
Filesize: 19861kb
Play Time: 00:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (0 stars, 0 notes)
  2. Insane (4.88 stars, 380 notes)
  3. Light Insane (0 stars, 0 notes)
  4. Normal (2.25 stars, 185 notes)
Download: Kanako Itou - Seisuu 3 no Nijou (TV size)
Download: Kanako Itou - Seisuu 3 no Nijou (TV size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
"There are no such thing as 'Occult'. It can be disproved all by science. Only the ones who have accepted everything can get the right to know the truth."

OP for Occultic;Nine. I really like this song, so I decided to try and map it (still have to work on it though). It's not complete, but I'll be working on it anytime I find the time to do so. Oh, and I'm thinking of letting the Hard and Light Insane difficulties be GD's. If you're interested in doing either one, message me (the settings for both GD difficulties are filled out, but if you're doing one and want to change the settings for it, you may adjust them as you see fit if you want).

Enjoy what I've made so far :)

Normal - 100% done
Hard - (open for GD) Coming soon
Light Insane - (open for GD) Coming soon
Insane - 100% done
Xinnoh
Since you requested over at the timing help page
Your bpm is fine, but the offset should be at 00:00:171 (2) -

Just had a quick look, but at 00:14:778 (9,1) - It's not possible to be able to tell the difference between a 4x and 6x repeat slider. You need to change the timeline used here because there aren't any sounds on 00:15:170 (3) - either. I'd suggest using something like this, removes the 6x sliders and the circles on the blue ticks which don't have a sound to follow.

although you need to turn down hitsound volume for it to work.

Have fun mapping :)
Yudragen
Hey, I really like your map and I think that It would be such a pity to throw it away. What about if u had the time to update the map, if possible for you ofc. You can ask for mods and anything. I really think this map could do it. Good luck!