forum

finger pain

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nidzomir
I've been getting slight pain in the middle of my main finger for a couple of days now since i've started practicing singletapping/bursting on 200+ bpm and i dont know if its rsi or is it just my finger adjusting to the stress so if someone could tell me if it is or is not rsi .
Lyawi
We are no doctors. Take a break!
Jukkii
prolly not rsi, but please remember that pain is never normal. feeling strain or burn like you do with muscles is normal, but actual pain isnt, go see a doctor
I Give Up
From my experience the pain is telling you to tap softer. I never got RSI after doing just that. And also you don't need to smash your keys with 500 pounds of force. Just ~50 grams will do.
Kazutakee
You should probably take a break
kai99
I've had the same pain since I've started osu (about 2.5 months ago), it only hurts if I strain it too much or if I press on it with another finger. It's the middle of your joint, right? Idk, I've tried resting for about a week but didn't really help. It's not unbearable pain so I don't think it's a grave issue..
Sandy Hoey
You should go see a doctor, it will only get worse
Sayorie
It's not RSI until you feel pain/weakness that persists for months, and by that time you're already late. Just don't overdo it. My doctor told me I have a high risk of developing RSI in my state right now and I really can't play much anymore, which sucks ass. RSI sucks, it's not cool.
thr1ve
Tap softer, take a break.
Paneiru
Play the pain away
Xieneuspro123
To je zato sto ga mnogo drkas Stojkee <3
KupcaH
Stojkee smh you make people necropost.