forum

오스 OS X 베타테스트 버전 발표

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KRZY

peppy wrote:

After months of not finding time to fix the remaining problems with the OS X build of osu!, I have decided to make it public in its current state. It is mostly usable but will not connect to bancho. You may also have issues importing songs, but this can usually be fixed by mashing escape or alt-f4.

Please note this is a test release (beta if you like) and there are known bugs. That said, feel free to share your experiences in this thread and try and help each other out until the bugs are ironed out :).

Download zipped .app (~95mb)

A huge thanks to Ephemeral for packaging and testing the app.

Things to know:
  1. The first time you run osu!, it may take up to 5 minutes to start. This is due to X11 (the graphical subsystem) rebuilding a font cache.
  2. This build will always start the updater when you run it. It will update to newer releases and therefore when the remaining issues are fixed you will automatically receive the fixes.
  3. Online ranking and bancho connections will not currently work. This will be fixed in the near future.
  4. Importing songs may get stuck. If this happens, try alt-f4 or esc mashing, or quit osu! and run it again.
  5. To see the osu! folder, right-click on osu!.app and choose "Show Package Contents" then navigate to Contents/Resources/winePrefix/drive_c/osu/
요약하자면

1. 베타 버전이기 때문에 알려진/알려지지 않은 여러 버그가 존재합니다. 사용하고 말고는 개인의 선택입니다.

2. 이 오스를 처음 실행하는 데 약 5분 가량까지 걸릴 수 있습니다. 이는 X11 (그리팩을 담당하는 보조시스템)이 폰트 캐시를 처음부터 제작하여 사용하기 때문입니다.

3. 온라인 랭킹과 반초는 현재 작동하지 않습니다. 이는 추후 업데이트 될 예정입니다.

4. 맵을 불러오는 도중 오스가 멈출 수 있습니다. 이럴 때는 Esc키나 Alt+F4 난타 혹은 오스를 껐다 다시 실행해주시기 바랍니다.

5. osu! 폴더를 보려면 오스 아이콘을 우클릭 후 "패키지 내용 보기 -> Contents/Resources/winePrefix/drive_c/osu/" 로 찾아가시면 됩니다.
Shana
훗.

이제 해킨을 깔 이유가 생겻다
Vendemmia
모든 운영체제 다 되는거임?
Nakagawa-Kanon

K i R i K a R u wrote:

모든 운영체제 다 되는거임?
맥 os X 만
DingGGu
맥버전 안켜져요.. 버그있나봐여 ~_~

Topic Starter
KRZY

dingggu wrote:

맥버전 안켜져요.. 버그있나봐여 ~_~
[attachment=0:3cf0a]2.png[/attachment:3cf0a]

KRZY wrote:

1. 베타 버전이기 때문에 알려진/알려지지 않은 여러 버그가 존재합니다. 사용하고 말고는 개인의 선택입니다.
DingGGu
최대한 원본소스 수정안하려고 X11쓰는 페피옹 처절하구나..