Thank you for modding!
Akemi_Homura wrote:Hi~ M4M. '-'
d = don
D = big don
k = kat
K = big kat
- [Inner Oni]
- 01:51:801 (79, 80) - swap this. so make ddk d.(sound is higher pitch in 01:51:801 than 01:52:142. and I think ddk d kdd is more follow vocal's flexion.) I honestly don't like this, as the ddd triplet is making up the bass on the downbeat and it fits the vocal pitch like this, while the kat is placed to keep this an overall consistent pattern.
- 02:05:437 (181) ~ 02:07:312 (200) - just suggestion. current pattern is nice imo. but I think this pattern is good too. :3
'kkddk ddkkd kkddk ddkkd'
nice idea, but as you said, it should be fine.
- 03:05:948 (280, 281, 282) - change to ddk.(vocal has same height (279),(282),(284).) the mentioned points where I put kats are focusing on the snare
- 03:06:630 (285) - k (vocal is little higher than (284).so change this k, If you apply upper suggestion and this, you can follow drum sound & vocal at once.) yes
- 03:08:676 (295, 296, 297) - same above. change to ddk. same as above
- 03:09:358 (300) - k (same above.) yep
- 03:10:721 (308, 309, 310) - kkk (vocal is high at 03:10:892. I think k is fit.) I get the point, but the don is emphasizing the bass on the downbeat pretty much throughout the whole map
- 03:26:573 (3) - d (vocal is downward from 03:25:551 (1). so kd d is more follow vocal.) it has a higher pitch than 2 tho
- 03:38:676 (58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63) - kddkkd.(If you follow vocal's pitch) you're right, changed
- 03:54:869 - add d here.(why ignore this. ;w;) because there's neither a drum sound nor vocals on this
- 03:57:596 - add k here.(same thing~) don't really want to do this, though I'll think about it
- 04:18:392 (243, 244, 245, 246, 247) - kkddk.(consistency with 02:07:483 (201, 202, 203, 204, 205).) the intent was to keep the flow the same. In the first kiai, I used kkddk cause the previous 5-plet was kdddd. In the second kiai, I used kdddk cause the previous 5-plet was kkddd.
- 04:24:358 (291, 292, 293) - change to ddk.(you used kkd at 02:02:539 (160, 161, 162). so using reverse pattern for consistency.) changed to kkd
- 04:56:062 (510) - move to 04:55:892.(because we can hear drum sound at this point. but 04:56:062 is not. '-') I'm putting the emphasis in this part on the new instruments
- 04:58:789 (527) - move to 04:58:619. and change to d. same as above
- 05:06:971 (586) - move to 05:06:801.(same thing~) ^
- 05:20:608 - add d here. only going for the strong sounds here
- 05:26:062 - same above. same
Other things are good for me.
I think this is Nice map already.
I hope this ranked soon. GL~! :3