Thank you for the mod!
Estaryo wrote:We talked about it earlier and i really like the song, so have fun with this mod.
Keep in mind that its only the things I would change, you should check all i said for yourself first. I hope there are some things that help you.
- AiMod – hmmm the background, i'll look later if i can do something with the picture.
- Timing – Seems Fine
- Song Setup – Considering the Starrating and Speed of the Map i would prefer OD 5 but 6 is still ok. I'll stick with OD 6
- Difficulty's – Seems Fine
Halozy - Paranoid Lost (Inner Oni)
- 00:42:596 (75,76) – Delete – I don't know but i would delete both of these notes, why? Cause the Background is taking a short break and this section is mapped depending on the background – R (03:36:971) Yeah, this is mapped to the drumset at this point which takes a break at mentioned point, but the piano is getting so strong on these that it is worth mapping them too, imo. As for 03:37:141 (51,52) -, there are even vocals which I could've mapped (still following the piano), so I'll leave it unchanged.
- 01:06:801 (242,256,298,313) – Change to 1/4 later – i know why you put notes on that, but in this case i would change the patternlength to go more with the vocals, since the section in total depends more on them, than on the background. – R(02:55:892) Expain this to me on Discord later, don't really understand what you're pointing out right now.
- 02:07:568 (202,230) – Delete – Looking at your KIAI the first thing i recognized was: 5x5 Patternlength. Let's go in detail. The song/the vocal is playing ABABC. You were mapping it like this, considering C is having the double amount of vocals you could change that pattern to create a little difference. – R(04:18:392) I'll think about it.
- 03:48:392 (87,88) – Strg + G – The note placed on 88 is the same as 81,82. the section is following even if you didn't intend to, the following: Vocal ending on I = Kat else Don. The Mentioned Position is the only one where it's not like that (A=Kat) so if you want to use a kat i would prefer using it at the U-Vocal since it's the only one there and wasn't used before. Nope, 81,82 have the same pitch while the pitch on 88 is noticeably higher than on 87, which is why I put a kat on this.
- 04:59:386 (531) – Switch to 04:59:897 and change the Pattern in total. – since you are focusing on that new backgroundpart in this section it would fit perfectly if you start this pattern 1/2 later. Pattern should be something like DDKKDDK/KKDDKKD/DKDKDKD. Keeping the 1,3,5,7 Notes all the same or changing them each time. – R(05:10:295) nice one, changed!
R(Time) = Mentioned Issue is repeating at…
I hope this mod was helpful in any way.
Good luck with your Map.
Übers Hintergrundbild müssen wir im Discord nochma quatschen