forum

Post your headphones.

posted
Total Posts
show more
ychao

IppE wrote:

I dunno, I somehow find the K701 lacking for osu!-esque music. Though in all seriousness osu!'s music quality ain't the best there is to begin with anyway...
They're fantastic for classical though!

Not saying mine is any better...

But I use these when I am not doing any critical listening. I have my HD650's for that. :)
wolfn

Salvage wrote:

razer megalodon ^__^
I'm about to get that, I can't wait to stop using this broken fucking headset. (still G930)
IppE

ychao24 wrote:

I dunno, I somehow find the K701 lacking for osu!-esque music. Though in all seriousness osu!'s music quality ain't the best there is to begin with anyway...
They're fantastic for classical though![
Luckily that is not a problem for me as I don't play osu! anymore and I mostly listen to soundtrack music.

And only half-deaf idiots use osu! to listen to music anyway.
ychao

IppE wrote:

Luckily that is not a problem for me as I don't play osu! anymore and I mostly listen to soundtrack music.
THIS. Movie OSTs I presume? Care to name some favs?

IppE wrote:

And only half-deaf idiots use osu! to listen to music anyway.
And this will annoy a number of people here I'd imagine. :lol:
Lucy-Kaede
I use these!

Salvage wrote:

razer megalodon ^__^
*high-five*
IppE

ychao24 wrote:

THIS. Movie OSTs I presume? Care to name some favs?
Pretty much everything by Yoko Kanno, Shiro Sagisu and Kenji Kawai. The Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon OST is pretty good too.
Then the usual stuff like Elfen Lied OST and various VN OSTs. NIER OST also, god tier violin there.

ychao24 wrote:

And this will annoy a number of people here I'd imagine. :lol:
That was my intention.
How
Yes.
Blue Stig
BOSE headphones
Beats audio (computer)
osu!

I win
kinolee
Can I pine for recs for a durable set of over-the-ear headphones? I use mine on the go a lot (practically never take them off, lolz) but have had my heart broken by some very cheap (as in shoddily made, but still pricey) models. And if someone can rec something durable AND noise-cancelling, I'd be ecstatic.
Dusalty
conrad hs-307 usb
GeNJiii_old

XripztEr

loe4boe wrote:

conrad hs-307 usb
same \o/
Sanae Kochiya

I love it
Elysion
Superlux HD-662 :)

Kanye West

the ones on the left
Kinrinjin7
Everytime :
Sometimes :
Aoriki
Yeah, mines are not meant for gaming but I use it to hear music/skype with my friends WHILE gaming

Kedi
i love my iLuv. i901 <3
LLJN

kanye west wrote:

the ones on the left
:cry:
Exerion
Loool, no one has ever seen such a brutal version:
My own modification.
[green grade]
+10 defend in the helmet slot
-15 charisma
-1 speed

:lol:
Hakito
5$ headphones (They are actually very good, and I also dropped them on the floor a few times...):

50$ mp3-player incorporated headphones which I recently figured out how to plug-in (Even though I am stuck till tomorrow.):
Alucard
Currently use Triton's.
Randy96

Randy96 wrote:

Logitech USB Headset H330

not too horribly expensive, they work fine and the the mic is good too

Sony MDR-V6

got these christmas 2012, finally ventured into the realm of good audio equipment
I have a standalone mic now
melancholyx3

pretty comfortable :D
Ekaru

Randy96 wrote:

Sony MDR-V6

got these christmas 2012, finally ventured into the realm of good audio equipment
I have a standalone mic now
I came here to post that I'm getting those in the mail tomorrow. >_> Are they good for their price?
Ezekeial

Steel Series Siberia V2's, amazing. Best headset I've used.

Edit: Totally didn't link the wrong thing.
ggsnipess

Audio Technias ATH-M50s. Have these for almost a year now, good for price and how it feels.
D33d

ggsnipes wrote:

Audio Technias ATH-M50s. Have these for almost a year now, good for price and how it feels.
Oh hey, I keep meaning to get those for studio use. How well do they isolate and do they feel sturdy enough? My AD700s are getting a bit janky and I've only had them for a couple of years.
MrPop

It's better than not
ychao

D33d wrote:

ggsnipes wrote:

Oh hey, I keep meaning to get those for studio use. How well do they isolate and do they feel sturdy enough? My AD700s are getting a bit janky and I've only had them for a couple of years.
The isolation with the stock earpads (which I found insufferable in the summer) is good enough for its price, imo. I was rather pleased with its build as well, they felt like they could take quite a beating before giving in.
Clamp was too much for me though (made worse by the fact that I am bespectacled), even after frequent use and despite my head being average-smallish in size.

With all being said and done though, maybe it is just me being a fan of open cans but I'd take those AD700s (or better yet, the 900s) over the M50s anyday. Oh the soundstage.

/random opinion
Kitsunemimi

Ezekeial wrote:

Oh.
That's a.. DUCKY
YEAH DUCKY KEYBOARD HI5

Oh uhhh... headphones? Sorry I don't have my headphones with me right now, I have no picture of it:3
Kaona

Creative HS800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset.
Urgoth40
PoS that I bought from wal-mart for $20
Moneypenny_old

Sony MDR-ZX600L
Would buy them again.
Miyu
Mikeu
Got them not too long ago c:

Naikaze

Ezekeial wrote:

It's audio quality is actually shit.

HD202 which is much more cheaper is even better than Siberia.

Anyway

Sony MDR-XB900
Nabile

Skullcandy headphones, 40€. Two years old.
They're pretty good.
Effy
Doodle99

Kanye West wrote:

the ones on the left
like this but in black
show more