forum

OT news

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rwyta
Hey what's up guys it's Allmynamestaken here and we have a double repost for today because we have some fucking HUGE stories to talk about. Now our first topic comes from Stefan where he posts "I'm suffering from shitposting insanity" and everyone gets worried and then he posts "I actually love getting abused" like this is fucking crazy I did not expect he would like this kind of shit but imma try to stay neutral although I'm more biased towards Stefan in this situation. Next topic we have for today is from Blitzfrog now apparently, he made a post admitting that he's gay for Tae, like if this is true this is gonna be fucking HUGE. But later I pm'ed him then he says: "I want to suck the huge nuts on Tae's chin" so he is gay. The next one is from LaryRose09 who has made the greatest post that have ever existed in mankind like this is just AMAZING I don't know who is she worshipping but that person she is worshipping is truly awesome. Now the final story is from [ - Zekks - ] who made a pathetic attempt to become relevant by using 2014 memes and that's it for the news today I hope you enjoyed and if you did please leave a thumbs up and I'll see you later peace.
Blitzfrog
Here comes the Cancer Knight
levesterz
#repost ##gonevirall ## newsrus ###### cancur ##### iamdiingingside ### drunk ####Iam lonely ### gonesexual#### I cant sepell
+1 repost
+1 rebblog
+ 1 google+ share
Serraionga
Zekks
11/10 would read again
ColdTooth
Hi I'm gay.

Am I worthy?
LaryRose09

Allmynamestaken wrote:

The next one is from LaryRose09 who has made the greatest post that have ever existed in mankind like this is just AMAZING I don't know who is she worshipping but that person she is worshipping is truly awesome.
I think I got blessed
Blitzfrog

LaryRose09 wrote:

Allmynamestaken wrote:

The next one is from LaryRose09 who has made the greatest post that have ever existed in mankind like this is just AMAZING I don't know who is she worshipping but that person she is worshipping is truly awesome.
I think I got blessedcursed
LaryRose09

Blitzfrog wrote:

LaryRose09 wrote:

I think I got blessedcursed
How can you curse someone who is already cursed