forum

[invalid] Add a #complain channel

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Lavaskin
So this isn't anything big, but I think adding a text channel entirely based around being salty about scores or the likes would be a great addition to the game. People could go there to vent or receive sympathy for their shitmisses and sliderbreaks on easy parts instead of contemplating the knife. This would help osu! in so many ways that I can't even count.

Thank you for reading and please implement this.
Nitrous
I think #osu or your language channel works for that. As long as you don't go breaking rules of course.
Sandy Hoey

-Nitrous wrote:

I think #osu or your language channel works for that. As long as you don't go breaking rules of course.
Yeah, taht is what those chats are anyways (I wouldnt know, I never talk in them)

Also, only post one please.
Banana Rem best waifu
Stefan
Won't be used, instead #osu will still remain as the hotspot of complains because people won't know there is such a channel.

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Also, only post one please.
probably double post because of lag.
Topic Starter
Lavaskin
I don't know why it posted twice and if it's not clear from the language I used in the request, this is a joke.
Sandy Hoey

Lavaskin wrote:

I don't know why it posted twice and if it's not clear from the language I used in the request, this is a joke.
Then why post. This is meant to be a serious forum to improve the game and the experience. Do this too often and you can get silenced
Stefan

Lavaskin wrote:

Refrain from doing this in the future and wasting people's time, thanks.