forum

Introduction..!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dog Vomit
Hello! I'm Dog Vomit..! I have been a previous Osu member, but it was a family account that was an Offline Account. I recently went over the rules and realized that it was against the rules so I made this new account and have requested a deactivation of the other account in email.

I've been playing Osu for about a few months now.. People say it seems suspicious that I am advancing in ranks so quickly since I technically had another account but, it was an offline account which I think is ... okay?? Hopefully it should be deactivated soon. I should of gone through the rules more thoroughly with my family.

... :idea: :arrow: Can accounts even get deactivated? I saw something about it online when I was researching it. Huh.. :shock:

But now I am an individually-owned account ^w^ I honestly never went through the rules until yesterday and since my parents have passed down the computer into my hands, I have plenty of beatmaps to play! Glad to be a part of the community!!! :)

I like playing Hard+ mode maps, and draw on the occasional side. My goal is to get underneath the 100,000k rank!
Adorn
Email accounts@ppy.sh with your other account's info and whatnot ASAP.
Welcome to osu! forums!
If you emailed accounts@ppy.sh you should be good.
Blitzfrog
Welcome dude

Definitely check out Off-Topic

Also you'll probably get pass the 100k mark in 2 months haha

his account disappeared...
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums. Interesting name...interesting
Buster
welcome to osu! banned user
he was banned because he said he have a multi acc