Serraionga wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

why
fat pear
i hate it when this happens
ColdTooth
abraker
Last time I was this late to post ye OT, someone had to do a twofold insertion in their glory holes for a couple hours to get any pleasure after seeing the thread
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

Last time I was this late to post ye OT, someone had to do a twofold insertion in their glory holes for a couple hours to get any pleasure after seeing the thread
Hey man, don't kinkshame me or expose me.
keremaru
glory holes
i know 1% of internet sexual terms now (+.01%)
abraker
I feel bad for people who needed to google that
DJ Enetro
I think it’s odd for people to be necro’ing a 10-month old thread of their own concoction.

But the fact that few people care about others on an internet game forum + derails by me, ColdTooth, and others = ...

would someone be so kind to finish my thoughts? abraker? Or is it so obvious that it must not be uttered?
fat pear

DJ Enetro wrote:

I think it’s odd for people to be necro’ing a 10-month old thread of their own concoction.

But the fact that few people care about others on an internet game forum + derails by me, ColdTooth, and others = ...

would someone be so kind to finish my thoughts? abraker? Or is it so obvious that it must not be uttered?
Wot
-Makishima S-

DJ Enetro wrote:

Stop drinking milk, it makes you spilling weird shit around
:thonkang:
ColdTooth

DJ Enetro wrote:

What the fuck is your problem, the fuck did I do? Why am I included?

Just stop, move the fuck on, and ignore me, and stop being ignorant.
Zekks
hawaiians

smh
fat pear

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

hawaiians

smh
u piece of poo
Serraionga
ColdTooth is a furry
Ashton
Yes I get this also evertome I try and search osu
twirl_old_1
what's a osu?
abraker

twirl wrote:

what's a osu?
A gateway drug to a less peaceful life
twirl_old_1
ha xd that is funny meme xdxd funny
johnmedina999
am i the only one that gets annoyed when i try to google stuff about ohio state university but instead osu comes up, lol
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

am i the only one that gets annoyed when i try to google stuff about ohio state university but instead osu comes up, lol
why google stuff about ohio state university
TheBossDude9
In school, one of my teachers went tio ohio state and when i look up osu in class, she's always like "AWWWW you're supporting your favorite college right?" and everyone in the class is staring at me and it feels really awkward when i try to respond
Serraionga
Someone is a furry
Spartano
Imagine how they must feel - you're trying to google something about your prestige school but what you get instead is some weeb rhythm game.