forum

unrecognized players

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mulraf
so.. we all know cookiezi, rafis, hvick. we know toy, rustbell, gayz and idke. many know ming or riviclia (probably the most unrecognized on this list but still known)

are there players you think deserved to be in the spotlight a little more :? feel free to post them here (if this is the adequate forum)

personally i'd go with:
mokia-: only one to pass the hardest map in the game nomod (if nothing changed in the meantime. speaking about the promethean kings). zigzag hacker pass. there are videos where his plays are compared to those of vaxei etc. on galaxy collapse. 400pp plays. yet rank 1,6k and i think many won't know him :x
ekoro: definitely not unknown in the mapping department. but when you hear +ez what pops into your mind? probably -gn, riviclia, maybe exgon. i think ekoro can easily be on par with the top ez players. calamity fortune+ez, star platinum+ez+fl+hd! (only?) galaxy collapse pass without nofail (ez+ht) <-- this play is way to unknown imho.
DeathHydra
You should fix your hyperlink
Shino Inuzuka
You forgot about Spare.
Topic Starter
mulraf
links should work now :)

and spare is definitely good but is he unrecognized :? i mean he's like rank 9 and been higher already - i think most people will know him :x
[Haku]
Ekoro unknown? Well I don't know about the world but he is definitely known in the French community and when I think about crazy ez/ezfl plays I instantly think to him xD
I really thought he was more known
-Makishima S-

Shino Inuzuka wrote:

You forgot about Spare.
This guy who stole his friend money and told him to fuck off? xDDDDDDDDDDD He is known... for being a special kind of cunt.

@OP:

Ekoro is very well known - EZHD / FL plays + mapping.

Younger players doesn't know big stars like: Bikko, rrtyui, SiLviA or Niko (#freeNiko).
Topic Starter
mulraf
hm... okay, makes me happy that he is appreciated enough :3

[Taiga] wrote:

Younger players doesn't know big stars like: Bikko, rrtyui, SiLviA or Niko (#freeNiko).
been on osu! for 5 years, never heard of silvia D: niko rings a bell but i can't seem to remember either :x
B1rd
Niko is a cheater, then he came back and multiaccounted.
-Makishima S-
SiLviA is one of reading gods. Comparable (if not better) to -GN. All rounder, not restricted to any diff mod, great at DT and HR (both +HD) but especially at HD. Quited in ~2012-2013 or something.
Blitzfrog
Think MinG3012 doesn't deserve enough credit for his skills
7ambda
FGSky and ShaggoN
Yolshka
mugio <3
Bara-

mulraf wrote:

hm... okay, makes me happy that he is appreciated enough :3

[Taiga] wrote:

been on osu! for 5 years, never heard of silvia D: niko rings a bell but i can't seem to remember either :x
SiLviA
Best mouse player of the old days (having FCed most 0108 maps and such)
Shino Inuzuka

[Taiga] wrote:

This guy who stole his friend money and told him to fuck off? xDDDDDDDDDDD He is known... for being a special kind of cunt.
Maybe you think so. TBH, you can be a cunt too. And so can I. And we all can.
NixXSkate
I never thought I'd see the day where old pros like SiLviA, ShaggoN, and Lybydose were considered unrecognized players...
jieusieu, evilmilk(loli_milk), ShokugonoOyatsu (so much potential)
-Makishima S-

Bara- wrote:

SiLviA
Worth to mention SiLviA was playing on 5 bucks mouse and shitting on people with 400 bucks gear :o
Bara-

[Taiga] wrote:

Bara- wrote:

SiLviA
Worth to mention SiLviA was playing on 5 bucks mouse and shitting on people with 400 bucks gear :o
Makes it even better
worst fl player
Bikko unrecognized? :thinking:
E m i

NixXSkate wrote:

evilmilk(loli_milk)
my hatsune miku no gekishou is better

My Aim Trash, KeigoClear, Epiphany,

if it was 2014 that NixXSkate guy would be on my turbo list too
Bara-
Keigo is unrecognized?
He is pretty famous to me (also due to his skin lmao), most likely due to his Ascension to Heaven play
E m i
to YOU
you would be on my 1000 people long list of underrated players too
7ambda

[Taiga] wrote:

Bara- wrote:

SiLviA
Since when does gear mean anything in the first place?
Corim
DigitalHypno
alden
DigitalHypno
show more