forum

Simple site addition [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
seasonS
Hey guys, I've been playing Osu! for about 2 or so years now but, please don't get mad if this has already been asked >.< sadly I dont know how to check if it has o-o... I just recently found out how to post stuff xD.
***Anyways~ the thing I wanted added to the site is simple a "Already downloaded check mark" next to every beat map I've downloaded. I have about 2,000 songs so i sometimes forget I already downloaded a song and i re-download it so please, can we add a simple, blue check mark next to the maps we already have?***
**UPDATE~ Yeah i like the idea more of putting a check mark next to maps "already played" not downloaded**
Shiirn
Since you are able to download maps off-site through packs or through various other means, this would require active client->beatmap hosting server communications, which would be a waste.

Rather than just what you've actually played, which is more sensible.
Luna
This has been denied before, since it would cause massive server strain.
The closest thing you can get is if you are a Supporter, you can sort maps by "Ranked (Played)" and "Ranked (Unplayed)".

/E: ninja'd :<
Topic Starter
seasonS

_Void_ wrote:

This has been denied before, since it would cause massive server strain.
The closest thing you can get is if you are a Supporter, you can sort maps by "Ranked (Played)" and "Ranked (Unplayed)".

/E: ninja'd :<
Oh okay, thank you
ziin
Also, if you are supporter and click on a map in osu, then try to download it, it will ask you if you want to redownload it.
awp
yeah this is supported already via osu! direct